Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Seriously Contemplating Suicide! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Contemplating Suicide! (1253 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Please I Need Your Advice As Im Contemplating Whether To Break-up With My Fiance / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hi Great guys,

I have to create fresh moniker, i might be bullied or ridicule by people that are familiar with my old moniker. I'm seriously in depression, being contemplating suicide for days now, had an unprotected sex with a lady I met for the first Time in PH, was drunk, she actually asked of condom, there was none, and we did it like that.

For the past 4 to 5 five months, I have being going to both public and private lab doing HIV and STDs tests, but negative. I'm still restless and confused, because some said one can get actual result in 6 months time.

Started loosing Focus, no single minute or second that HIV taught won't ring in my Brain. I'm losing weight too!

Please I need your advice, what should I do to have my rest of mind and peace back? which actual month can I get real result let me not die of deep thinking and hallucinations.
I'm in serious confusion.

Seun, lalasticalala please help out.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by bluebay(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
I understand how you feel. You just feeling Guilty if what you did and you thinking of STD or HIV as Punishment. All you need is to go to a Catholic Church and confess to a priest and your sins will be forgiven. You’ll be free.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
bluebay:
I understand how you feel. You just feeling Guilty if what you did and you thinking of STD or HIV as Punishment. All you need is to go to a Catholic Church and confess to a priest and your sins will be forgiven. You’ll be free.

thanks
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by LOWPEAK: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oga relax abeg na... Why are you killing yourself already... Ur thoughts are given you troubles not the status, nothing is wrong with you but your thinking... Free your mind from pessimism and behave normal... Live your normal life...

I remember those thoughts of a girl being pregnant for me and all that, whether she has missed her period or not, that's what our minds keep worrying us over about... Remove your mind from it please, mature in your thinking over it.... Your are loosing to weight because your mind has contacted the virus already... Forbid it and eat properly please... Nothing dey do you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Oga relax abeg na... Why are you killing yourself already... Ur thoughts are given you troubles not the status, nothing is wrong with you but your thinking... Free your mind from pessimism and behave normal... Live your normal life...

I remember those thoughts of a girl being pregnant for me and all that, whether she has missed her period or not, that's what our minds keep worrying us over about... Remove your mind from it please, mature in your thinking over it.... Your are loosing to weight because your mind has contacted the virus already... Forbid it and eat properly please... Nothing dey do you...

thanks a lot, deeply appreciate
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Headlesschicken(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by raphretle: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
so after touching here touching there you finally settled down to think about your life... now you are been tormented by your past acts....

I suggest you chill...
HIV or STD is even better than SARS and Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by GOFRONT(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy

You never even test positive and deep thinking don begin make you lean to the point of contemplating suicide......

Dont worry, Something must kill a man....
Don't worry, you will come out Negative....
And if positive, still Dont worry, ARV gat your back!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Pubichairs(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
bluebay:

quite gullible and a useless Advice

OP...only God forgives sin not a useless priest rather make an open confession and ask God for forgiveness

prayer can't do much now. .u need medication, visit the right clinic and table your matter there
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by graciousolo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Followup:
Hi Great guys,

This is a good step in the right direction.

If you need to speak to a professional, you can reach out to MANI @MentallyAwareNG or mentallyaware.org. It's free.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by eneez(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
contemplating suicide because of the hiv you are not yet sure of.....thats serious.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Uglymugg: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Followup:

Please I need your advice, what should I do to have my rest of mind and peace back?

You'll get your peace of mind when you open a thread with your real profile. Also, hibernation period is 3 months, not 6. I was also In your shoes once, I had to wait 9 months before my first checkup. Worst year of my life.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tosinex:
contemplating suicide because of the hiv you are not yet sure of.....thats serious.

HIV not a serious issue abi
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Uglymugg:
You'll get your peace of mind when you open a thread with your real profile. Also, hibernation period is 3 months, not 6. I was also In your shoes once, I had to wait 9 months before my first checkup. Worst year of my life.

lol, thanks
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by DMerciful(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
See punishment you have been facing cos of momentary sex. Don't worry after 3 months you shouldn't be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
DMerciful:
See punishment you have been facing cos of momentary sex. Don't worry after 3 months you shouldn't be worried.

thanks, last week marked 4 months, I did it and was negative.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by bluebay(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pubichairs:

quite gullible and a useless Advice

OP...only God forgives sin not a useless priest rather make an open confession and ask God for forgiveness

prayer can't do much now. .u need medication, visit the right clinic and table your matter there

Na your type Dey commit suicide. The young man said he has done several check up. Ode

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Uglymugg:

thank so much, but u re really strong oo, u had to wait till 9 months? why waited so long? is it that u were sacred to run the test?
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Uglymugg: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Followup:

thank so much, but u re really strong oo, u had to wait till 9 months? why waited so long? is it that u were sacred to run the test?
I was scared, but I also didn't want a false result. Because I read somewhere that the virus takes a few months to show up. So if I tested too early, I might get a false result. But yes, it was a dangerous thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
fear of the unknown. Are u wishing u have hiv?

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by CaptainMitch: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Same here
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by shege45: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Followup:
Hi Great guys,

I have to create fresh moniker, i might be bullied or ridicule by people that are familiar with my old moniker. I'm seriously in depression, being contemplating suicide for days now, had an unprotected sex with a lady I met for the first Time in PH, was drunk, she actually asked of condom, there was none, and we did it like that.

For the past 4 to 5 five months, I have being going to both public and private lab doing HIV and STDs tests, but negative. I'm still restless and confused, because some said one can get actual result in 6 months time.

Started loosing Focus, no single minute or second that HIV taught won't ring in my Brain. I'm losing weight too!

Please I need your advice, what should I do to have my rest of mind and peace back? which actual month can I get real result let me not die of deep thinking and hallucinations.
I'm in serious confusion.

Seun, lalasticalala please help out.
u have even checked after 3 months and ur dis bothered. 6 months is just to confirm joor. Oga i am very sure u are negative. Dnt just do raw again
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by shege45: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Followup:

i waited 6yrs to do mine. Just cus i fell ill some days after the sex. Now its more like i do it evry year tho I always play safe
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
shege45:
u have even checked after 3 months and ur dis bothered. 6 months is just to confirm joor. Oga i am very sure u are negative. Dnt just do raw again

thanks so much, really appreciate
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uglymugg:
I was scared, but I also didn't want a false result. Because I read somewhere that the virus takes a few months to show up. So if I tested too early, I might get a false result. But yes, it was a dangerous thing to do.

thanks for the enlightenment bro, after 3 months I just hope the result is not false negative. from now henceforth I will be using double condom before I straff. lol
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
funny how 5 minutes of your life can make you think for months

sex is nothing

you're not a sharp guy because you dey knack plenty girls, you no just get self control

well whatever the result is,if positive it's not the end of your life but you'll be used for correction

if negative, change your ways

2 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Uglymugg: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Followup:

thanks for the enlightenment bro, after 3 months I just hope the result is not false negative. from now henceforth I will be using double condom before I straff. lol
Technology has improved a long way since then. Now they can detect it in 3 months. During my time, it was 6 months.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide! by Followup: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Uglymugg:
Technology has improved a long way since then. Now they can detect it in 3 months. During my time, it was 6 months.

thanks bro, you have brought my confidence back. appreciate!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Stopped Dressing Sexy / A Lake In A Melbourne Park Has Naturally Turned Pink / Why You Should Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.