Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Water Scarcity Hits Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Scarcity Hits Calabar (17635 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Katsina Borders, Litre Goes For N250 / Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun, Lagos, Adamawa Borders, Petrol Sells For N600 Per Litre / Residents Groan As Water Scarcity Persists In States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 16, 2017
AuroraB:
The picture or meme you attached has refused to load on my phone oooooo grin
I do hope I'm safe cheesy

grin grin grin grin
My sophistication no reach that side ooo
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by walosky(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2017

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by bantudark1: 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
when jonathan was in charge,we heared nothing......2years now we hear this we hear that...

do you people realy think 2years is enough to be runnig well and suddenly everything is bad.....

keep on pissing off the northerners,.....
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by misterh(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
bantudark1:

when jonathan was in charge,we heared nothing......2years now we hear this we hear that...

do you people realy think 2years is enough to be runnig well and suddenly everything is bad.....

keep on pissing off the northerners,.....

The scarcity of water in Calabar has NOTHING to do with the FG. Did you even read the article? Or in your haste to paint GEJ as a saint, you hurriedly came to blame the FG for the scarcity? Inasmuch as this isn't a politics thread, but saying you heard 'nothing' during Jonathan's regime is laughable. Under whose regime did Nigeria start losing territories to terrorists? Under whose regime did graduates die during the NIS recruitment exercise? Under whose regime did subsidy scam happen? Chibok? Under whose regime did the Ombatse cult murder agents of the DSS and the NPF?
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by bantudark1: 7:04pm On May 16, 2017
misterh:
The scarcity of water in Calabar has NOTHING to do with the FG. Did you even read the article? Or in your haste to paint GEJ as a saint, you hurriedly came to blame the FG for the scarcity? Inasmuch as this isn't a politics thread, but saying you heard 'nothing' during Jonathan's regime is laughable. Under whose regime did Nigeria start losing territories to terrorists? Under whose regime did graduates die during the NIS recruitment exercise? Under whose regime did subsidy scam happen? Chibok? Under whose regime did the Ombatse cult murder agents of the DSS and the NPF?

i tut you are going to defend that moronn from otueke....but you confused me... undecided
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by Arielle: 7:21pm On May 16, 2017
evy1:
cross river state is among the lucky state that its water board corporation has been functioning for a long time,till the shoki governor Ayade came on board

Thank you. This idiot has completely ruined that state. Dirty streets strewn with rubbish. Roads blocked by rubbish heaps. In Calabar!!!! Criminals operating with impunity. And what trash is the water board MD saying? What maintenance? What vandalism? Calabar had constant running water. Clean. Sparkling. You could drink water out of the tap. As soon as Ayade took over, things changed. The water became brown, running once a week. Then it became red. And stopped completely. This guy is the absolute worse thing that has ever happened to this state. The worst governor in the country, by far.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by mikolo80: 3:45am On May 17, 2017
alienvirus:
Nobody get borehole for the streets?
this is the flip side of development. Zero redundancy. Imagine internet or electricity goes down in USA. They are doomed. We, meh
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by Fozi(m): 3:58am On May 17, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Like drilling borehole is a big deal, when they had access to daily supply, 24-7 of portable water, u expect them to still go around drilling boreholes.

Ayade is just a curse to cross riverians.
2019 apc, not that we expect anything better, but jst to purnish ayade and his co governor of a brother.

Imoke was trying, i swear and we didnt know.
In over two years ayade has not executed and completed to fuctioning capacity any project in the state
In this 21st century and 2017 precisely who still relies on water board
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Calabar by UnimkeAk(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2017
Fozi:
In this 21st century and 2017 precisely who still relies on water board
In saner climes , the world over... munucipal Water supply is carried out by the govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno / Obaseki Alleges Plot To Intimidate, Arrest PDP Members / EndSARS: Governor Wike Sets Up Judicial Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.