Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (97989 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Aeman(m): 5:46pm On May 16, 2017
This s utmost rubbish must he naked her?? Datzz nonsense
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by abels(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
Y strip d lady nau
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by begwong: 5:50pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is there any part of the 'Nigerian constitution' that says when you are caught stealing you must be stripped 'unclad'?? angry
Stripping the thief nakéd stops her from picking race.. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

Stop posting trash. So the male thieves who are subjected to similar or even worse jungle justice's future is not at stake? Sexist!
sorry to ask you the second person am asking this!how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Shey she no go loose her job bayi shocked shocked shocked
Terrible sad

i don't think so... na soft work! grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
So stripping her has made you an hero?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by limamintruth: 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
But why strip the alleged female thief like this now Haba Yarbawa! angry
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
golddust6000:
sure i wont be happy, but i will blame her for stealing. And it seem you are defending a criminal, you are just interested of her been unclad.
Am not defending any criminal, I am against the inhumane treatment that was meted out on her.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U no know say if u carry the case go police u go pay money to write statement, u go pay money for fuel to pick her to the station, u go pay to settle the IPO and dont be surprised she cud be bailed that day. For this hard time, no money to waste for police. Do ur thing yourself even me I get gun for house for uninvited guests (robbers) cos d last time I was robbed and went to d police I vowed never to ve anything to do with them
heheheheheheheeerd
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On May 16, 2017
some stupid guys are just there because of her unclad pvssy...nonsense
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
Damibiz:
99 days for za owner,1 day for za thief....please next time post in za right section

I think its the other way round
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by LordClem(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is there any part of the 'Nigerian constitution' that says when you are caught stealing you must be stripped 'unclad'?? angry

Is there any part that says when you are caught stealing, you CAN NOT be stripped unclad?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Arielle: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
Barbarians.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:21pm On May 16, 2017
thief...

she deserves it...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Andrewabba(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2017
And they think they have made any sense?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Some pple r just naturally wicked. How can a guy do this to a girl he brought home..
And how can a girl steal from a guy she just met? angry
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
Onyezaza:
if this story was actually true then the guy must be a very wicked guy. You met a lady not less than 3 days you took her to your house(what were you expecting?) and now you stripped her unclad because she stole from you. I believe a responsible guy will never do such, he would rather hand her over to the police or send her away. And i don't know this joy people derive in stripping and burning people caught in stealing.
A responsible girl will never steal.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
And besides if d girl didnt steal d man wil nt strip her unclad nah
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
some stupid guys are just there because of her unclad pvssy...nonsense
Wat abt u?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
Akinwale14:
Wat abt u?
do u have problem with comprehension.? so did u see me around d vincinity where she was unclad.?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
do u have problem with comprehension.? so did u see me around d vincinity where she was unclad.?
??
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2017
SHE SHOULD THANK HER STARS,SHE IS NOT KILLED OR BEATEN LIKE THEIR MALE COUNTERPART..#GENDER EQUALITY
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2017
Martin124:
sorry to ask you the second person am asking this!how old are you?
you are a bloody hypocrite for asking such question..'m not an advocate for jungle justice irrespective of the gender,however,i believe"what is good for the geese is good for the gander"as we all clamour for gender equality...this will serve as a deterrent for those aspiring to steal..oftentimes,we see men killed,maimed,beaten or burnt and i'vnt see u passionately comdemn such treatment

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
Everything is upside down in Nigeria, we bahaves like animals. Lynching, stripping and burning fellow human being to death; its babaric...
Animal kingdom
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Some pple r just naturally wicked. How can a guy do this to a girl he brought home..
how many times av u condemn d act
Wen its a male folk
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by victons(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2017
space007:
That dude is so crazy, must he strip her? He could have handed her to the police.
Idiot, want to bleep a lady he met just 3 days.
u concluded he wants to bleep?...anyway,I ve Neva heard you wail when guys were stripped
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by damilarea2(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
LordIsaac:
I pray for the day our youths will come together like this and condemn the stripping of male thieves too. The gender hypocrisy is gradually taking hold!
You have said my mind. Cos if it were to be a male , majority will not complain about been stripped naked. They would have even given him serious beating , that if he escape jungle justice. But now that it happened to a female , is another story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Came: 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
Wetin the man carry the woman go do for him house?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
Kingsley1000:
you are a bloody hypocrite for asking such question..'m not an advocate for jungle justice irrespective of the gender,however,i believe"what is good for the geese is good for the gander"as we all clamour for gender equality...this will serve as a deterrent for those aspiring to steal..oftentimes,we see men killed,maimed,beaten or burnt and i'vnt see u passionately comdemn such treatment
Mr man what did the Bible said about those who violet the commandment of the lord,and secondly I want you to bring a prove of where I have condemned such act without making reference and fact to it.I ask you for the last time how old are you?I have every right to ask and there is a reason attached to it
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 16, 2017
And again anybody who wanna come and talk to me about this issue should understand what am saying ,the lord who created us did not assign such act to be melted on our fellow human's and at the same time neither the do the government implement such law's were it state citizens should take laws into their hand on such occasion.so it then means anything contrary to that is unlawfull sometimes I beging to imaging were people don't reason before you quote someone or is it because it a lady,how about when it was a man.God is man and man is God,that Is why the bible said he created man in his own image,so if we don't act like how he act I wonder who we then acting like,just imaging what a man is saying about this act.and some two men walkup and quote me!!!hmmm na wa ooo
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2017
Onyezaza:
lol
no mind me na copy copy i do
nwa nne is igbo and not ibo
Igbo Language..... Ibo Tribe.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.