Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (98813 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On May 17, 2017
victons:
u concluded he wants to bleep?...anyway,I ve Neva heard you wail when guys were stripped
okay
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:46am On May 17, 2017
Martin124:
Mr man what did the Bible said about those who violet the commandment of the lord,and secondly I want you to bring a prove of where I have condemned such act without making reference and fact to it.I ask you for the last time how old are you?I have every right to ask and there is a reason attached to it
'm pretty sure 'm older than you,bringing biblical refrence to butress ur point doesnt apply to this case...all these inhumane treatments has been there prior to the advent of the missionaries,there's nothing u can do about it.what'm saying in a nutshell is that in as much as i dont support stripping her,we should also passionately condemn it when it's a male folk
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On May 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Omg u dp can send pol to HELL
bet why .. kai .. let me run out of here dat ur dp don damage my eye grin
Nothing in that dp except some irrelevant meat balls.... Your former DP is the bomb...a wankers dream
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
'm pretty sure 'm older than you,bringing biblical refrence to butress ur point doesnt apply to this case...all these inhumane treatments has been there prior to the advent of the missionaries,there's nothing u can do about it.what'm saying in a nutshell is that in as much as i dont support stripping her,we should also passionately condemn it when it's a male folk
oooohh you see the reason why I asked earlier how old are you?you just walk up to me and start talking just because you wanna talk,is that how tinz are been done Mr man don't just talk because you wanna talk,lemm ask you this btw a man and a woman if they are to be stripped like this in public who do you take will have a better percentage of not remembered for base on this act?not considering the fact of what they have become in the future..
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On May 17, 2017
Secondly I asked for the last time?how old are you?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by donodion(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2017
Interviewing her naked in the open is not right.
Not because i see her as woman,but as a human.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
MhissBelva:
They shouldn't ve stripped her unclad..not fair though

It's people like this that gives women bad names ..from stealing to prostitution..etc

Why shouldn't they strip her angry
I like seeing breast and punny especially free ones angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.