Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (97942 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by sotall(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
ok
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
Buhari, Buhari, Bubu... how many times did I call u? angry angry
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa o

it's only in naija they strip a thief to know the na.ked truth.
lol
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
Alleviating:
After unclothing her, she'll not steal again abi?
Abi you think she won't see husband to marry her.
Nigerians mentality sha undecided
so they shld congratulate her n let her go? Or arrest her, will dat still stop her from stealing? Its like ur encouraging the act of stealing?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is there any part of the 'Nigerian constitution' that says when you are caught stealing you must be stripped 'unclad'?? angry

What a country!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by positivelord: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
Afonjas, abi continos and stealing eeh...I never see

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
I pray for the day our youths will come together like this and condemn the stripping of male thieves too. The gender hypocrisy is gradually taking hold!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Fasholu: 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is there any part of the 'Nigerian constitution' that says when you are caught stealing you must be stripped 'unclad'?? angry
Is there any that says you should steal? There is never a form of injustice to a thief, whatsoever the penalty.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 16, 2017
Why did they have to strip her nak3d?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
This is how they take witches to their houses, he should thank God it's money she tried not steal _not his destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by emekanairaland(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
Because na babe some pussy lovers will try to side her abi
If na guy now.... people go dey shout kill am undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2017
Na dem dem,

NCAN Nsukka Chapter

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Akinwale14(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa o,wetin we no go see for this naija
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Allow him nau kiss an unclad of u would be yummy kiss

angry
Bumbae1:

So u wanna strip me naked shocked And i tink say u like me before embarassed maka why
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Emmawa(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Don't mind them
Alleviating:
After unclothing her, she'll not steal again abi?
Abi you think she won't see husband to marry her.
Nigerians mentality sha undecided
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
I feel sorry for her, smh
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by sorry1(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
afonja slay queengrin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
romeorails:
Allow him nau kiss an unclad of u would be yummy kiss

angry
Omg u dp can send pol to HELL
bet why .. kai .. let me run out of here dat ur dp don damage my eye grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by jtwest(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
Damibiz:
99 days for za owner,1 day for za thief....please next time post in za right section
Wrong way bro; the other way round, but I get ur point. grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
The slowpoke dude never loved her, he just want to use and dump her.

if she stole from me, i will give her more money she definitely have her reasons and i will listen to her explanation.

That fucker is a disgrace to the good men of that region, he ought to be cast out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by bolaji777: 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
many people are absolutely crazy, how much she dey steal and u unclad her for God's sake.u are not to blame sha oo
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
Very sad! Must they naked her to prove her guilty. Nigerians

1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by proudly9ja(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
I hope she knows she can sue them for humiliating her?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Shey she no go loose her job bayi shocked shocked shocked
Terrible sad
Which job does a thief has. Even if she doesn't loose it on this occasion she will eventually loose it if the stealing continues . Ole ko r'aiye wa
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u wanna strip me naked shocked And i tink say u like me before embarassed maka why

Chai!!! Why are you so annoyingly and aggressively beautiful?? angry angry angry

In short, I dey vex..
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by dalhjana: 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
yes o e de Nigeria's unwritten constitution

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Badbae: 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
why strip her? wasn't the beaten enough ?
Did she steal close to one million.?
she did something bad but the man that stripped her is wicked...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by exlink10(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Na wa for

Girls of Ewedu land

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 16, 2017
Tocheagle:
Is unclothedness the cure for theft?
Of course the shame is part of the cure. When she want to do it again she will remember this day Mr do goder
When you steal anything can happen to you. Did you see the thief that was electrocuted last week.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:37pm On May 16, 2017
And d babe resembu who go sabi do o! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.