Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Please kindly advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please kindly advise (1131 Views)

Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul / Please,kindly Read And Advice, Sir's And Ma's. Thanks! / Kindly Advise About This Change Of Career.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please kindly advise by bibibabe(f): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2007
Hi all, i like this site, its really cool. Want to ask a quick question. Please i want to know if  securities -brokeage and investments firms (i.e) the sector is a great place to work. I want to relocate to Nigeria and got a job with a brokeage company in Nigeria, i was offered a senior officer position. Am not sure what level that is and if this is a good offer. Also how well do they pay in this sector? I have a UK MBA degree and ACCA. Please is this a good start, i mean is any career development prospects in this field and what level is a senior officer in this sector? Please i would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me on this. Cheers
Re: Please kindly advise by bibibabe(f): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2007
Hi all, i like this site, its really cool. Want to ask a quick question. Please i want to know if  securities -brokeage and investments firms (i.e) the sector is a great place to work. I want to relocate to Nigeria and got a job with a brokeage company in Nigeria, i was offered a senior officer position. Am not sure what level that is and if this is a good offer. Also how well do they pay in this sector? I have a UK MBA degree and ACCA. Please is this a good start, i mean is any career development prospects in this field and what level is a senior officer in this sector? Please i would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me on this. Cheers
Re: Please kindly advise by LoverBwoy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2007
i was offered a senior officer position. Am not sure what level that is and if this is a good offer. Also how well do they pay in this sector? I have a UK MBA degree and ACCA. Please is this a good start, i mean is any career development prospects in this field and what level is a senior officer in this sector? Please i would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me on this. Cheers

You can easily ask them for all this information or check their website, when you applied for the job there should be a job specification and career development plan.

good luck

i think there are some brokers that come into the business section of this forum- not too sure

(1) (Reply)

Brain Drain: How Banks Steal Best Brains From Other Professions! / Which Is Better Working On Lagos Island Or On The Mainland? / Why Is Solar Panel Not Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.