Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? (1044 Views)

Can You Date A Girl That Is Bisexual? / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / 5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by oluwasma(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
Honest Answers please...

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by brandydaniells(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
what has that got to do with d love we have for each other?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
Kick His Butt cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by dyadeleye(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2017
She gat to bring that her lesbian lover, na to shag two of them ....2some is awesome!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Momoh7(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
marry two of dem you go dash ur friend one

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by spencerlouis(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2017
threesom shocked she can invite her bisexual frnd 4 a 3som smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Fmartin(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
ask her to choose one
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 16, 2017
oluwasma:
Honest Answers please...

I really love them to be honest with u. I had two relationships with two Lesbians. Nice and beautiful girls but sometimes u have to try and understand
where they are coming from and give them a break. I don't have a problem dating one.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by REIIGN(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2017
Good news for me smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by oluwasma(f): 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
dyadeleye:
She gat to bring that her lesbian lover, na to shag two of them ....2some is awesome!! grin
as if you have tried it before.. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by oluwasma(f): 4:43pm On May 16, 2017
dukeolumde:

I really love them to be honest with u. I had two relationships with two Lesbians. Nice and beautiful girls but sometimes u have to try and understand
where they are coming from and give them a break. I don't have a problem dating one.
I had to check ur pic but didn't find none..u really tried
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Lionessza(f): 5:09pm On May 16, 2017
Let him go , I don't share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by siie: 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
I'll be the happiest man alive. With sumtin like this.. cool

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
Will still be with her and probably look for a solution even if the solution is to accept her that way as long as she is cool in other areas I find very important
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 16, 2017
oluwasma:
I had to check ur pic but didn't find none..u really tried

Am sorry about that dear. Are u on WhatsApp? Go back to my dp and add me up and maybe u can see as many as u want.
Will be waiting for ur chat...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? by dyadeleye(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2017
oluwasma:
as if you have tried it before.. grin
See u..Sidon there

(1) (Reply)

Should I Make It Verbally To My GF/BF Before Having Sex With Her/him? / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) / Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.