Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (1042 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by mostsimpliest(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dear nairalanders i beg you guys with the name of God i really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue thats being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post where i nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash.this same girl is now calling me begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her,that she truly loves me and that i should give her a chance....seriously i felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me i still have strong feelings for her...i cant stand see her crying or being disturbed please you guys should help a brother in need dont want to regret my action

Cc lalasticlala ....mode please help me attach my previous post,i dont know how to do that
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by gentlemafia(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
You tell stories worse dan Walt Disney

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmmm.. Good
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
My friend as a fellow man, i have something important to tell you

You are unbearable naive & extremely doltish.

so please take her back cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Jostico: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
sad The person in charge of banning people in nairaland please ban this guy. why? we don't want a nairalander to commit suicide bc of a woman who is probably giving her kpormor to another person and the young man is taking another person's space on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by donbenie(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jiang:
My friend as a fellow man, i have something important to tell you

You are unbearable naive
Indeed..NAIVETY na him second name..

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP there you have it...all advice you will ever need grin This world of today there's no more room for time wasters not to talk of nitwits cheesy
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Are you a man?

Forget the girl she's not yours. Don't be too passionate.

If you commit suicide I have a powerbank and 10mb to type RIP

2 Likes

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by OLAJADON: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:
Dear nairalanders i beg you guys with the name of God i really need the brotherly and sisterly advise on this issue thats being bothering me since yesterday

If you guys can recall my last post where i nearly committed suicide because of a girl that accepted me as a side boyfriend and later abandoned me like trash.this same girl is now calling me begging me that the guy somehow deceived and bewitched her,that she truly loves me and that i should give her a chance....seriously i felt some kind of pity for her cause deep down inside me i still have strong feelings for her...i cant stand see her crying or being disturbed please you guys should help a brother in need dont want to regret my action

Cc lalasticlala ....mode please help me attach my previous post,i dont know how to do that
how old are you, the reason I asked is because you think like an infant.
even if you are 16 your common sense should have let you know that there are some people that are best left alone instead of forming mumism.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by OLAJADON: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
Are you a man?

Forget the girl she's not yours. Don't be too passionate.

If commit suicide I have a powerbank and 10mb to type RIP
lolz...help me remind am o

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
mostsimpliest:

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by OAFMods: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Very simple make her your side chick too. You will only upgrade her if she meet up to what you desire in a lover. Do not waste your love emotion empathy on pathetic souls that will not reciprocate your love. No time to form mugu I beg.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Hectorsam(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
please just let her go and find another guy cause she gonna deceive you I fall for the same thing early this year but I thankGod am free just let it go and find another girl that we not deny you for another guy
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Yay Suicide Mission is back on track OP I believe in you

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by addictiv(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
Every man needs to know how to take a stand and say no to rubbish. That's what makes you a man. You have to learn to take a decision and stand by it.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Joe171(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jostico:
sad The person in charge of banning people in nairaland please ban this guy. why? we don't want a nairalander to commit suicide bc of a woman who is probably giving her kpormor to another person and the young man is taking another person's space on nairaland
see as you construct this your yabbing.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op, what are you still wasting time on this thread for? Go and throw her a "welcome home" party let her finish her job on you.
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
fp I see
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Evaberry:
space grabbers association of NL..I dey hail oo
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by chidozeze(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and brain 'defect' . grin OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and brain 'defect' .
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by chidozeze(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and brain 'defect' . grin OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and brain 'defect' .
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by chidozeze(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and brain 'defect' .
Re: The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) by chidozeze(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP, On behalf of Nairalanders I hereby declare you missing but not found because of your 'mumuism' and 'brain defect' .

(1) (Reply)

Married Man Calls Out Nigerian Lady Over N10k, She Responds By Sharing His S.ex / Man Dies In The Cupboard Of His Mistress After Her Husband Returns Unexpectedly / "Men Are Afraid To Propose To Us" - Ghanaian Military Women Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.