Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Did You Make It In Life? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Make It In Life? (29851 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by igraman(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Chuksemi(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
chache grin
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2017
If you dont do illegal jobs or join illegal gangs you cant be a billionaire in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by lewis512(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by AmoryBlacq: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Haven't made it but I'm here to learn from those that have.

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by myrrtle(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
i Will come back and say somthing later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by bumi10(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
by being stupi.d
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Stevenbright(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Even though it has a learning curve to be able to get to the point of constant earnings monthly with minimum expenditures, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing has been my main stream of income after finishing my NYSC.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by bobowaja(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
What a beautiful thread. Uncle Lalasticlala, thanks for moving it to the main arena.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by sekem: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
First off, what do you mean by making it in life?

Is it by making your first millions?

Or by achieving your personal set goals?

Some clarifications are needed first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by slimzypink(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
very easy... Sugar daddies did a great job. and to cut the story short i have travelled to 15 countries, have a lexus jeep 2013 and another toyota camry 2014 plus i have landed properties, and great asset in the bank. hence sugar daddies thank u

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Atigba: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
technicallyrich:
It is an open secret that many people are suffering in nigeria. Most graduate don't have jobs and the ones that are employed are underemployed. The ones that are skilled don't have money to open up their business and these go on and on.

The significance of all these is that most of the guys Damn all the consequences and go into stealing and get killed. Most of our young girls are into runz or rather prostitution because they face harsh conditions in life. awhen i work the street I fell bad because I see hardship and pain all over.

But in all these I know that some people are making it,so please let's share some ideals. At least to reduce the pain and suffering in the country.

If I tell you how I make it

Will you keep your mouth shut?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by coolfredo(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by LordKO(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
As a people, the bane of majorities' stagnation and retrogression in this country has to do with their bad attitudes. I'll keep on saying it, a country where majority of its citizen mistake perfidiousness for cleverness; conceitedness for intelligence and confidence can never experience sustainable prosperity. But the very moment people redefine their ethical leanings and embrace goodness, they'll start to experience sustainable prosperity.

Conceited people never make good followers - they're articulate incompetents. They know everything but understand nothing.

Perfidious people aren't to be trusted because they're greed personify.

Great countries are built and being sustained by smart citizens. It's unfortunate that smart people aren't found among perfidious and conceited people. Intelligence plus honesty equal to smartness.

In summary, I get to where I'm today through careful planning (self-will is very important here), some good attributes (my greatest currency remains my personality and ethical philosophy), mastery of valuable skills (dynamism and versatility are very important) and family support.

I'm living my vision, which is to build a world-class company that will stand the test of time.

I'm success conscious not money conscious - I'm ambitious and driving by adventures. I'm never a greedy person so you won't see me competing with anyone.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by damola1: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
Success is relative.
Financially
Business wise.
Family
Health
Life style

For me. One of my top most priority wasn't just money. But I wanted to have a business that worked independent of me. So I never sacrificed this dream even with different opportunities to make money

Cos this would afford me the time I needed to take care of health. Family and enjoy the sort of life style I desired. Even an opportunity to check and run other businesses.

When I was broke the strategy I used to pick ma self up was to look for a product that had a large market base yet little or nothing in cash or regulatory demand entry but then I spent all my time and knowledge to be better than anyone.

We always take health for granted. But I tell you money is zilch if there is no good health to enjoy it. So as a priority I do my checks more often even though I am just 32. Because I have a family history of diabetes and high bp.

Also because of my mode of business. I spend time with my loved ones a lot. My babe get tired of seeing me and my son we spend hours daily together. I see my father and brother daily. This as deeply enriched the quality of my lifestyle. I laugh from morning till night.

The next success I really crave for is to be able to run multiple businesses concurrently. have 2-3 vacations yearly. I pray in Good time it'll come to pass.

If I was to die today. I wouldn't regret my choices cos success to me is a balance of these things.

But chase the money with good strategy. Cos a lot of desires need cash.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Cladez(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
slimzypink:
very easy... Sugar daddies did a great job. ant to cut the story short i have travelled to 15 countries, have a lexus jeep 2013 and another toyota camry 2014 plus i have landed properties, and great asset in the bank. hence sugar daddies thank u
But your pics says otherwise

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by IRIEBOY(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
nice thread.. waiting patiently for positive contributions

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2017
What do you mean by make it?

Financially or goals in life?

slimzypink:
very easy... Sugar daddies did a great job. ant to cut the story short i have travelled to 15 countries, have a lexus jeep 2013 and another toyota camry 2014 plus i have landed properties, and great asset in the bank. hence sugar daddies thank u
see as this one looks like frog.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Amoshie(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
djdoxxx:

I applaud this thread one of the best I've seen on nairaland. Reason is because this goes inline with the concept myself and my co-partner are already involved in.

We are gathering answers from people locally to ask them through questionnaires how they became millionaires.

Our survey runs online and offline... And pans through West African countries for now.

Nigeria and Benin ( Cotonou) has been settled...We hope to visit Ghana this week or next.

We also have some other exploits we are pushing.

We can relate if you want as it seems we kinda align.

That is fantastic . I once harboured the idea of doing this and still thinking of when to start, so I am happy you are already on it. I am in Ghana you can contact me when you come and need any logistics of sort. 233540641137.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Employ this closed loop system

>Dream>Hard work >Perseverance>Result

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by bouncin04(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
slimzypink:
see ur face
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by lovelinkheart(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Anyone should please give me some business idea or any skill acquisition I can venture into, I'm a Batch B stream 2 corp member and empty to know what to do after NYSC....Help a fellow bro.
Criticism is accepted as long as I'm going to live to tell the story at the end, Thanks
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by godchildjayboy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Never stop striving for the greatness within you. And pray and learn new stuff.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by ifelajafemi: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
though, as for me am not doing bad, after, my university period around 7yrs back, I worked with hotel and catering company which am able to acquire little knowledge in whom am doing now. Am not there though, but I will get there one day.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
slimzypink:

O LAWD!!!!!...have mercy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by technicallyrich(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Atigba:

If I tell you how I make it

Will you keep your mouth shut?
How,do I talk too much.except you mean countering bmc crew who try to divide us ss from our igbo brothers and I will refuse that.igbos are my brothers.
I will like to hear your contribution though.
Thank you
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Watch this space.... When I hammer... I go type am here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by DLondonboiy: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
LordKO:
As a people, the bane of majorities stagnation and retrogression in this country has to do with their bad attitudes. I'll keep on saying it, a country where majority of its citizen mistakes perfidiousness for cleverness, and conceitedness for intelligence and confidence can never experienced sustainable prosperity.

The very moment people redefined their ethical leanings, they would start to experience sustainable progress.

Conceited people never make good followers - they're articulate incompetents. They know everything but understand nothing.

Perfidious people aren't to be trusted because they're greed personified.

Great countries are built and being sustained by smart citizens. It's unfortunate that smart people aren't found among perfidious and conceited people. Intelligence plus honesty equals to smartness.

How did you make it in life? Simple question. If you have not made it just say so..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by DONADAMS(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
may God help us

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by LordKO(m): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:

How did you make it in life? Simple question. If you have not made it just say so..

Shut up. At the risk of sounding immodest, I'm not a pauper like your wretched parents. As you can see, you've just validated my submission. Conceit is God's gift to small-minded people like you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) / Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.