Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (28008 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Another Economic Crisis Looms over CBN “Reckless Funding of FG”
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/09/26/another-economic-crisis-looms-cbn-reckless-funding-fg/

"Exactly why i advise everyone to hedge against Naira assets! Make sure you have diversified your investments and earnings from only NAIRA!

I learnt some bitter lessons from the last devaluation and vowed never to be caught off guards again..

All Emefiele has been doing is Quantitative easing,..... which in lame man terms is PRINTING MORE MONEY FOR THE FG.

If the Price of Oil does not get to $80 in the medium term... we are doomed!

be warned!!" - A respected Investment Banker

Devaluation of Naira is coming again.
Use bitcoin to diversify your investments and earnings
Dont say I did not warn you.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Mindset and taking action are the key differences between success and failure........

Bitcoin..........

$260... it's too expensive to buy now

$560... it's too expensive to buy now

$740... it's too expensive to buy now

$975.. it's too expensive to buy now

$1200.. it's too expensive to buy now

$1600... it's too expensive to buy now

$2100.. it's too expensive to buy now

$2800.. it's too expensive to buy now

$3300.. it's too expensive to buy now

$3900.. it's too expensive to buy now

$4100...it's too expensive to buy now

$4800

$5300

$6000

$6500

$8000

$10,000

One of 2 things will happen.. you will hold a grudge for no reason against bitcoin because you didnt get in early or you will end up buying when its so expensive.

Which will it be?

Get started for as little as $60 dollars ! Private messages for more info

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Breaking News: Two New Bitcoin ETFs Submitted For SEC Approval

Two new Bitcoin ETFs (exchange traded funds) have been submitted to the SEC for approval by Proshares Capital Management, according to publicly filed Form S-1 documents. The funds, ProShares Bitcoin ETF and the ProShares Short Bitcoin ETF, both intend to purchase derivative contracts for exposure, rather than actual purchase of Bitcoins.

According to the filing, Proshares hopes to have a maximum offering price of $1 mln aggregate, and a per share price of $25. The document offers strong disclosure language regarding Bitcoin and potential losses, stating:

“An investor should only consider an investment in a Fund if he or she understands the consequences of investing in Bitcoin Futures Contracts, exposure to Bitcoin and, in the case of the Inverse Fund, the consequences of seeking daily inverse investment results."

Coming back around again

The application represents the first real attempt at a new SEC approval for Bitcoin or Bitcoin derivative type funds after the rejection of the Winklevoss twins’ attempt earlier this year. Some would argue that the SEC position has only grown more stringently anti-Bitcoin, and the attempt is futile.

However, the tide may be shifting with new staff at the SEC, greater levels of public adoption and awareness of Bitcoin, and the announcement by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) approving LedgerX for commodities trading. A new ETF that is derived from Bitcoin can only help in creating further virtuous Satoshi Cycles.

Full details at
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-two-new-bitcoin-etfs-submitted-for-sec-approval

I am personally following this development and will provide update as it unfolds. Stay in the loop
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Goldman Sachs Explores a New World: Trading Bitcoin

Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS 1.44% is weighing a new trading operation dedicated to bitcoin and other digital currencies, the first blue-chip Wall Street firm preparing to deal directly in this burgeoning yet controversial market, according to people familiar with the matter.

Goldman’s effort is in its early stages and may not proceed, the people said. The firm’s interest, though, could boost bitcoin’s standing among investors and fuel the debate around digital currencies, which were initially viewed as havens for illicit activity but are pushing further into the mainstream investment world.

China in recent weeks has banned exchanges that trade bitcoin, fearing the virtual currency could provide an avenue for capital flight. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive James Dimon, whose bank is the largest dealer in global currencies, last month called bitcoin a “fraud” and said he would fire any employee who traded it.

Yet Japan’s government has embraced bitcoin, creating regulations to legitimize its trading. India and Sweden have mused about creating their own virtual currencies, and the U.S. Federal Reserve has studied bitcoin and the technology underpinning it.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2017
SEC is clamping down on Shady schemes,
Government regulations is forcing companies in crypto space to hand over user's data so they can be taxed from their earnings.
Keep an eye on these developments as things unfold
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by KateFowler7: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
I know that it possible to invest in https://robomed.io/ . They are dealing with tokens and you just invest in this project and get your shares. It is possible to get crypto currency within some time. Have you tried something like this?
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by rafindo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
secarto7@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by sincere22k(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
While ICO boom is a great opportunity to be part of a project with huge profit potentials, kindly note that most ICOs are scam. Always conduct your diligence and dont jump into anything that has profit stated on the page. They may not be outright scam per say, but the project may not have a solution to a real world problem, and as such, can not impact anything, thereby yielding no profit.

In the the coming weeks, I will post detailed guide on investing in ICOs . Those on my mailing list will read it directly from their inbox. I will still post it here for all to read.

US SEC and other goverment agencies are all out against ICOs. Infact last weekend, A special task force has been formed to handle ICOs, After US Categorized it as Securities, as such subject to all laws applicable.

Proceed on ICO with CAUTION.

KateFowler7:
I know that it possible to invest in https://robomed.io/ . They are dealing with tokens and you just invest in this project and get your shares. It is possible to get crypto currency within some time. Have you tried something like this?

KateFowler7:

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bitcoin Easily Hitting $10,000 In 2018 – Mike Novogratz Future Prediction

The Hedge Fund legend Mike Novogratz speaking on CNBC predicted that Bitcoin will be skyrocketing in under half a year up to $10,000.

In the interview – on Wednesday, Mike has expressed publicly his bullish prediction on the Bitcoin market while saying that he will be launching a $500 million hedge fund as he can “hear the herd of bulls coming.”

“I’m pretty confident to say it’s going higher,” he told host [] on the network’s Fast Money segment.

“…It would not surprise if in the next six to 10 months we’re over $10,000

When it comes to Bitcoin’s growth being a bubble in the industry, Novogratz simply replied: The technology of Blockchain is a revolution and it would change the way wee see things and live.”

“Yes, it’s a bubble, it’s going to be one of the great manias of all time,”

“Bitcoin happens to be the bellwether of this entire decentralized revolution, so it’s the easiest way people get gain exposure to it… Things like Ethereum I think will be the public utility of this new space.”
Bitcoin now is trading just below the major $5,000 mark which is very critical to be closed successfully above so the value would have opened gates for more gain. The recovery surge is quite stable despite the recent news from Russia, which allegedly is preparing to ban cryptocurrency sites where retail investors can gain access to virtual currency exchanges.

The same event that took place in China almost a month ago, was shaken off by Bitcoin’s community and traders as the market restructured while the investors moved to Japan or South Korea, in which countries trading would benefit both parties: exchangers and users.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bitcoin bears may have had the upper hand in their fight with the bulls on Tuesday, although the positive price action seen today suggests the cryptocurrency is still on the hunt for $5,000 (all-time high) levels.

The bitcoin-U.S. dollar (BTC/USD) exchange rate clocked a fresh five-week high of $4,925 on Tuesday, but ended the session with marginal losses at $4,750.

Smart people make the right move when they see opportunity.

All I care about is you not loosing money just because you want to earn big. I recommend on REAL investments. no Shading sechemes, Its better you earn with the flow, reliable and credible.

You have want is paying you but your mind is not at rest?, let me know so I can check out for you.

You are not sure of an offer, so you need more detailed deep review? Send me email, I do the ground work for you.
Not sure where to have peace while you earn? Still email me. I have some suggestions.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
$5k Forever! Bitcoin Price Surges To Claim New All-Time Highs

https://cointelegraph.com/news/5k-forever-bitcoin-price-surges-to-claim-new-all-time-highs

Analysts are more confident than ever that Bitcoin will stay above $5000 today as prices continue surging towards new highs of $5050.

Technical data from multiple sources indicates no slowdown in Bitcoin’s charge to retake the historic price level, having increased by $600 since Monday.

Chart

Now, forecasts of resistance range from $5200 to $7000 should the largest digital currency hold above the barrier.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tip of the Day:

Red Flag: Shady Schemes

Beware of A company who has office location in UK- anywhere from London to Newcastle, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Cardiff etc.

90% of shaddy G-R-Q schemes in bitcoin and crypto investments have UK as their office location.

Its as simple as ABC to get a virtual office location in UK, London most especially.

Don't fall for this.

Don't say I did not warn you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goldman Sachs Will Start Bank Money ‘Stampede’ Into Bitcoin: Ritholtz CEO

Ritholtz Wealth Management CEO Josh Brown has said the “stampede is coming” for Bitcoin from banks - as soon as next year.

In a piece on Reformed Broker, Brown, who is a legacy finance figure openly supportive of cryptocurrency, said Goldman Sachs is rumored to be the major institution to take Bitcoin mainstream with Wall Street.

“I mentioned a few weeks back that you can practically smell it in the air – the big money is coming into this space. I can’t imagine how that doesn’t blow the price up into the stratosphere,” he wrote.

GS going into Bitcoin
“The big rumor going around last night is that Goldman Sachs is going to launch market-making in crypto currency for their clients in the third quarter of 2018. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but multiple people who don’t know each other are saying it.”

As Wall Street members celebrated the 30-year anniversary of the 1987 Black Monday crash yesterday, Bitcoin is still treated with suspicion.

2017 has been awash with big names from legacy finance bashing cryptocurrency, with JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon causing especially large waves with his description of Bitcoin as a “fraud.”

Brown calls out Dimon, who has since said he would “not talk about Bitcoin anymore,” given his bank’s broad experiments with Blockchain technology.

Goldman, meanwhile, has taken a markedly more open approach to disruptive assets. CEO Lloyd Blankfein tweeted last month that he was “still thinking” about Bitcoin but was not ready to cast it off.

“...Folks also were skeptical when paper money displaced gold,” he added in a post which achieved considerable media propagation.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whales are now moping up bitcoins..... Don't sell off ur bitcoins as you earn them on USI TECH

Read this article from Wall Street Journal

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-energy-trader-goes-all-in-on-bitcoin-1508590802

Former Energy Trader Goes All-In on Bitcoin

J. Robert “Bo” Collins Jr. is among wave of traditional financiers looking to capitalize on rise of virtual currencies

J. Robert Collins Jr. spent most of the past 25 years trading commodities. He nearly went broke a decade ago in one of the biggest energy hedge-fund meltdowns, before raiding his retirement savings to make some of it back.

Now Mr. Collins, known as “Bo,” is making a big bet on something that makes commodity trading look almost tame: the roaring market for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017

Bitcoin Bigger Idea Than Apple, Amazon Says Ark Investments CEO

Bitcoin has officially entered the mainstream. The most recent edition of Charlie Rose, the PBS interview show that has endured since 1993, features Cathie Wood, CEO and CIO of Ark Investment Management, along with reporters from the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.

Early in the interview, Wood compares the overall market cap of Bitcoin (in which she includes BCH) to the cap of companies such as Apple or Amazon. She says:

“The network value of Bitcoin when you include Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is little over $100 bln. So it’s come up and it’s come very fast. But it’s at a fraction of Apple’s valuation, of Amazon’s valuation, and we think its a much bigger idea than either of those.”

Bankers and the changing financial world
During the interview, the discussion turns to the ways that Bitcoin will disrupt the banking industry. Because it circumvents bankers, all three participants in the interview agree that the banking industry is very much not pro-Bitcoin. However, according to Wood:

“This actually is increasing the public’s interest in [Bitcoin]. So you have Jamie Dimon - very public figure, very well known - along with Howard Marks of Oaktree…all negative. Interestingly, the following week after Jamie’s comment, James Gorman, CEO of Morgan Stanley…speaking about it in very different tones. And I think it’s because they’re beginning to see trading opportunities.”

The world’s radically changing financial landscape has begun to take on new properties that investors and consumers could have never imagined. Comparing the technology to VOIP, Wood remarks that no one understood that voice transmissions could be free over the internet, but now they are. Eventually, “money over IP will be free as well.”

The interview can be found here.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-bigger-idea-than-apple-amazon-says-ark-investments-ceo
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
Bitcoin Bigger Idea Than Apple, Amazon Says Ark Investments CEO

Bitcoin has officially entered the mainstream. The most recent edition of Charlie Rose, the PBS interview show that has endured since 1993, features Cathie Wood, CEO and CIO of Ark Investment Management, along with reporters from the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.

Early in the interview, Wood compares the overall market cap of Bitcoin (in which she includes BCH) to the cap of companies such as Apple or Amazon. She says:

“The network value of Bitcoin when you include Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is little over $100 bln. So it’s come up and it’s come very fast. But it’s at a fraction of Apple’s valuation, of Amazon’s valuation, and we think its a much bigger idea than either of those.”

Bankers and the changing financial world
During the interview, the discussion turns to the ways that Bitcoin will disrupt the banking industry. Because it circumvents bankers, all three participants in the interview agree that the banking industry is very much not pro-Bitcoin. However, according to Wood:

“This actually is increasing the public’s interest in [Bitcoin]. So you have Jamie Dimon - very public figure, very well known - along with Howard Marks of Oaktree…all negative. Interestingly, the following week after Jamie’s comment, James Gorman, CEO of Morgan Stanley…speaking about it in very different tones. And I think it’s because they’re beginning to see trading opportunities.”

The world’s radically changing financial landscape has begun to take on new properties that investors and consumers could have never imagined. Comparing the technology to VOIP, Wood remarks that no one understood that voice transmissions could be free over the internet, but now they are. Eventually, “money over IP will be free as well.”

The interview can be found here.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-bigger-idea-than-apple-amazon-says-ark-investments-ceo
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by ksa2much01: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
ksa2much@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by wakes: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
How do you see Trade coin club? Is it reliable?
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alot of questions on what to do regarding upcoming Fork.

"Hey How can I secure my bitcoin?"

I found this simple way to address it.
Watch this video from my mentor - Andreas Antonopoulos

Pay attention to all the details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-zXEsJ61U
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
More Rumors Amazon Could Accept Bitcoin as All Eyes on Conference Call

Further rumors are surfacing that Amazon will announce a Bitcoin-related innovation Thursday, as a German newspaper fuels speculation.

In an article Tuesday, Die Welt reported that fintech sources in Silicon Valley were echoing previous hints from investor James Altucher that the global giant could soon integrate Bitcoin as a payment option.

Altucher made the comments in a report last month, citing Thursday’s conference call as a D-Day moment for Amazon and Bitcoin.

Ahead of the call, which anyone can listen to, momentum that the rumors actually hold substance are mounting.

“Even if the Oct. 26 date is not set in stone, Bitcoin introduction should probably be expected soon,” Die Welt writes.

Upon questioning Amazon, a spokesman replied to the publication in a predictably generic fashion.

“(Amazon) opts to include new products or services only when these are useful for our customers - until that point, we do not engage in rough speculation.”

The company has faced years of lobbying and rumors of various descriptions regarding its Bitcoin relationship since competitor Overstock became a pioneering virtual currency adherent in 2013.

While multiple other midsize operators have since engaged with Bitcoin, Amazon’s participation would still be a first-of-its-kind move.

Several dedicated services already exist to offer purchases with Bitcoin from their websites through the intermediary of gift cards.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Juliana7: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
@amjustme, thanks for this thread, and thanks for d crypto info
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by bb1000: 3:03am On Oct 27, 2017
bbeennjamin@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by treasureboy09(m): 5:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Amazon didn't say word concerning accepting Btc
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Everyone is expecting them to make a statement,
The post above did not say amazon has accepted,
maybe you have to read everything.

treasureboy09:
Amazon didn't say word concerning accepting Btc
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
keep reading and learning,

I hope you are getting paid daily in bitcoin, and stacking as much bitcoin as you can for tomorrow. if not, email me.

Juliana7:
@amjustme, thanks for this thread, and thanks for d crypto info
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Kindly mail me,
use the email on my signature

I dont want this thread to be populated with emails
Its for your own good.
I hope you will understand.

bb1000:
bbeexxxxxx
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Make sure you are getting paid daily in bitcoin,
No entrepreneur should ignore bitcoin.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by ayotan: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Do you know your financial profile? Do you understand how your mind works when it comes to spending money, savings, investments and borrowing? Find out here!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6Y3LZWW
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
How to Diversify Your Digital Currency Portfolio

Before making a crypto investment, it is important to determine whether you actually need to diversify your portfolio. The best means of judging this is to consider your budget. If, for instance, your capital is US$200, diversifying your portfolio isn’t really worth it. Diluting a relatively small amount of capital among various currencies isn’t a good choice, as value increases likely won’t be big enough to make the investment worth it. Analysts believe that diversification should start with an investment amount of at least US$500. However, more is always better, as it’ll lead to higher profits following price increases.

DIVIDING INVESTMENT AMOUNTS

Now, if you’re ready to invest a higher amount of capital into digital currency, most diversified portfolios are divided into three different categories:

The low-risk category (often cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum)

The medium-risk category (often altcoins with large market capitalization)

The high-risk category (often ICOs and low-popularity altcoins that got your attention)

Investment stake in each of these categories will vary, with the highest investment made in the first category providing the smallest risk, a medium-sized investment in the second category, and the smallest investment in the third category. Investment percentages can vary, but most who choose this system aim for 50%-30%-20% or 60%-30%-10%.

This post first appeared on TheMerkle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Norland Group Nigeria / Books Every Investor Should Read / Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.