Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments (27944 Views)

Who Knows This App For Bitcoin Mining? / Interesting Deal For Bitcoin Miners / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 4:09pm On May 25, 2017
After the catastrophic of MMM, 'Nigerian version of Silk Road crashing' many are scared even unwilling to invest in any form of online business. There is every need to be, scammers are everywhere. But then, that does not mean there are no reliable business opportunities on the internet. We are all responsible for the choices we make in life, same goes for our business decisions not withstanding

If we take time to analyse elements of fraudulent business it can help make wise decision. I must say Ponzi schemes is the most popular kind of unreliable business on the internet. It does not last, here today and few days/month its gone, because the foundation was not laid to last.

Cryptocurrency is the latest on the list of booming investments online aside from blogging, affilliate marketing, etc. The good thing is, Crypto currency is here to stay, mark my word. Its transforming the way money changes hand over the internet. Many Central Banks (Germany 2 days ago) are coming out to voice out their frustration because they are scared. They will soon be out of work. They are loosing control.

While this present an opportunity to earn and earn big, they are scammers everywhere, just like regular fiat money investments

How do you spot a Ponzi Scheme? How do you know if this business is reliable? How do you ensure you dont loose the little money your are trying to grow? Check out this list - its extracted from respected bitcoin forum post

Ponzi Indicators

High rate of return
Explanation: ponzi schemes typically offer very high rates of return that are not possible. Anything that is > 50%/year APR is suspicious. Anything > 500% APR is very suspicious.

Provides no evidence of business activity
They refuse to show what they are investing their capital, what products(s) or services they are selling, and who the customers are. By contrast a mining corporation will be able to provide pictures of hardware and statistics of how many BTC generated per month.

Steady rates of return
When combined with a high rate of return that is greater than the market rate of return this is suspicious.

Operator hides their identity
If the name and identity of the person who runs this project is publicly known, and they live in a jurisdiction where it would be easy to prosecute them then they are less likely to run away with the money. Though there are exceptions to this (perhaps too many for this to be a good indicator?).

You can add to the list.

meanwhile bitcoin to day is $2,650 per coin. Join cryptocurrency trading club and grow your coin.
Grow your wealth 1% daily for 140** business days starting with a minimum of 55 Euros. Should you want to start, join my mailing list. The link is below this post

this thread is not for email collation, dont make it so easy for extractors. If you are interested, email me.

cc
puskin
dominique

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 2:56pm On May 26, 2017
http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-rebounds-to-near-2640-following-yesterdays-losses/

Bitcoin Price Rebounds to Near $2,640 Following Yesterday's Losses

The price of bitcoin has rebounded after a notable fall yesterday that saw the digital currency lose over $400 to a low of around $2,352.

Today's resurgence sees the price back up at $2,626 at the time of reporting, having hit a high of almost $2,640 at 8:57 UTC, CoinDesk Bitcoin Price Index data shows.

Most major cryptocurrencies have been on an upwards trajectory in recent months, with bitcoin hitting new all-time highs in quick succession. On 25th May, bitcoin reached a record value of almost $2,790 prior to the drop yesterday, when some other cryptocurrencies also saw notable losses.

Notably, the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies reached an all-time high just over a week ago, with some experts polled by CoinDesk raising fears of a bubble that could ultimately see sharp corrections. Others though pointed to a growing awareness of cryptocurrencies among traditional investors for the ongoing rises.

Don't wait till its $1,000, its not coming back. $5,000 by the end of the year. Buy and keep, or buy and grow. I will choose the later. I get 1% increase daily. Ask me
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by flames007(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2017
emmanuelfirebrand@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by 68816419: 4:45pm On May 27, 2017
jeebsyventures@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:12pm On May 27, 2017
For a record. Do not invest in any coin that is not listed on coinmarketcap

Adscash may end up like the so called the Billion coin - TBC with no source code, not listed on coinmarketcap nor on a crypto exchange, a scam.

This is what they sent to their subscribers

I want all of you to focus like you have never done before - as if your life
depends on it

The action you will take now will create 10x , 100x , 1000x returns in next few
weeks as we launch

The world has waken up to our vision and what we have to offer here

What bitcoin is to money , we will be to online advertising world i.e world's first cryptocurrency
dedicated to bring transparency to online advertising niche which is a trillion $$$ niche

With ICO ( Initial Coin Offering) of just 2.5 cents , from here on I can clearly
see we doing a minimum of $1 to $5 in next 90 days to180 days and on the
best case scenario a price of $5 to $50 in 180 days to 360 days time frame
as we launch our own blockchain and enter into all major exchanges

We are bombarded with requests from people from all around the world who
want to start purchasing coins right now and looks like we will be having
a sold out launch

Our financial analysts are working 24/7 right now on version 2 of whitepaer and doing
final number crunching before we publish the coin codes but we got that
covered - so no worries

We will make sure that everyone gets a share of there pie in launch
and beyond

From now till launch , go all out massive action and grab as many bitcoins as you
can so you are all ready on launch day to pick up as many ads cash as you can
at ICO price and qualify for the levels for even better commissions...

Lets create history

Imagine the numbers : If you purchase a million ads cash coins at launch
price of 2.5 cents for about $25000 and we are able to take it to
bare minimum price of $1 in the next 12 months - 

You are sitting on approx 1 million USD in less than 12 months

What if this hits $5 = $5 million USD

What if we hit $10 = $10 million USD

What if we hit our target price of $25 in next 12-24 months = $25 million
$$$$ for a investment of $25,000

You can work out the numbers based on your risk taking capabilities 

I learned very early on in my life that people who take risks and go
with the trends are the ones who make the most money in life 

Question is will you be that person ?

Keep thinking on it and then decide how many coins you are
going to pick once we enter into launch phase 

I am not even counting here the referral and generation plan commissions
here from 7 levels which will make people earing $1000-$10,000
a day right from launch day itself 

Just the start - see what happens next

Thanks And Regards
Nick Johnson
CEO - Ads.Cash

I have followed many ICOs none is this mean.

But as usual, you are free conduct due diligence and choose either or not to spend your hard earned money to this unheard ICO

I will conclude by saying the same thing.

" Do not invest in any coin not listed on coinmarketcap or ICO not mentioned on popular and most reliable crypto news sites"
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:17pm On May 28, 2017
Important Information :

Don't spend your hard earned money investing in TBC- The Billion Coin. It's not a Crypto Coin.

Its a scam.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by twistakelv: 11:47pm On May 28, 2017
Some people are still doubting the authenticity of TBC, I bring you good news; with TBC you can make quite lot of purchases from site or physical exchange, a client bought a Lexus jeep Rx300 using TBC. We sell at affordable price take the advantage now. Price 500/tbc
Call/Whatsapp: 08121656968
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
Bitcoin Price Could Reach $10,000 In Few Months

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-could-reach-10000-in-few-months-with-fund-managers-bullish-sentiment

In 2017, Bitcoin has bounced back from several severe setbacks, so many users believe that there is still a lot of gas left in the tank for the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Fresh from attending both Consensus and the Token Summit in New York and hearing from those who have had conversations with fund managers, Timothy Suggs of Expanse is positive that another cryptocurrency market surge is set to happen in the coming months.
o days. This reminds us of the fast recovery in April after the drop from $1,300 to $900 and then going back to $1,300 within a month. As of the time of writing, over the past week, Bitcoin increased overall by 15 percent.

He notes that looking at the overall trend of the past two years, if you take out the three short runs leading to the crashes mentioned above, Bitcoin price can be seen as a parabolic curve. What attracts a lot of inquisition is how fast this pattern is moving to an increasingly near-vertical stage.

Bitcoin-altcoin relationship
Concerning altcoins, Gaurav notes that the higher the Bitcoin price, the more a crash is expected. With regard to a consequent hedge with major altcoins, without a longer serious Bitcoin crash having happened as of yet, altcoins are increasingly moving parallel to Bitcoin, whereas prior to this time, major altcoins would move in the opposite direction to Bitcoin.

Gaurav adds that in the medium term, as long as the ICO trend continues, Bitcoin and Ether prices will keep receiving an additional boost. Whereas $101 mln were raised via ICO in 2016, this year has $180 mln raised already, with amounts raised per ICO increasing. Bitcoin, therefore, now is not only a cryptocurrency used largely for speculation until recently but is already the fundamental part of a new kind of company.

Other factors
Another aspect is the fact that Bitcoin is now officially recognized as a means of payment in Japan, which increases demand and with more countries including Australia to follow, whereas Russia and India are aiming to start regulating Bitcoin. There are several countries from which a new Bitcoin popularity can further increase its price

It's only wise to see this as a window to key into this now and reap later.

You can buy for keep or buy and trade with it. I prefer the later, 2 birds with 1 stone. My bitcoin grows approximately 1% ( in quantity) every business day.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by kaze4blues(m): 5:12am On May 31, 2017
@amjustme2
I'm new to coin trading.

I will like to work with you so I can gain more experience.

Thank you
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:28am On May 31, 2017
email me

kaze4blues:
@amjustme2
I'm new to coin trading.

I will like to work with you so I can gain more experience.

Thank you
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 6:31pm On May 31, 2017
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-experience-flow-new-money-mainstream-attention/

Bitcoin Experiences an Intense Flow of New Money and Mainstream Attention

Over the past month, mainstream media has given Bitcoin the spotlight due to the digital currency’s recent jumps in value. Multiple news reports featured in prominent publications and on television are saying mainstream investors are flocking to cryptocurrencies in great number.

Mainstream media is giving Bitcoin a lot of attention because the digital asset’s market value has gained significant value in a short period of time. To put the jump in value into perspective, bitcoin’s price has risen by 87% in just thirty days. Now many broadcasts and publications are reporting on bitcoin nearly every day giving the technology quite a bit of exposure.

Bitcoin can be seen on television as news broadcasts such as Fox, NBC, and CNBC are reporting on the subject regularly. Additionally, the decentralized currency is being featured in editorial publications such as Market Watch, Time Magazine, Forbes, Business Insider, Bloomberg, and the New York Times. For instance, on May 26 the investment news outlet Market Watch headline reads;

"Wall Street laughed at a call for bitcoin at $25,000 — but after a 400% surge, the laughter is fading"

More mainstream exposure happened last week as the American socialite and professional poker player, Dan Bilzerian, told his 22.3 million Instagram followers he was buying a lot of bitcoin.

“Just bought a sh*tload of bitcoin — it’s so crazy watching that sh*t f**king go up it’s like… betting a bunch of money on the Super Bowl,” explained Bilzerian.

The well known IG financial analyst Chris Weston also notes the new money flowing into bitcoin is huge. “I genuinely can’t wait to see young tech heads driving down Collins Street in a new Aston, because they had the stones to be able to hold their exposure through what has been an exponential move without ever having taken profit,” explains Weston.

Bitcoin is the mother of all ‘FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) trades’ — Perhaps the fact I am putting so much focus on bitcoin suggests a top has been seen and I am the taxi driver contrarian indicator. We shall see but flows into bitcoin have been huge.

Additionally, many investors were quite surprised to hear how much the Boston-based Fidelity Bank, CEO Abigail Johnson liked bitcoin. Fidelity has added Coinbase accounts to their online banking platform, and the firm has been mining bitcoin with 21 Inc. computers as well. Nick Kirk, a former IBM Researcher, explains, “They basically let the world know they are looking at it.”

Buy now.. and buy now...the next surge will be monumental ,
I can show you reliable places I am investing to grow my bitcoin. Time to sit on the fence is over. trade on crypto volatility.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omotech: 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 8:18pm On May 31, 2017
email sent

omotech:
omotech07@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by omotech: 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
amjustme2:
email sent

I've registered through the link what next
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by elocas: 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
vitaliscasmir@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:47pm On May 31, 2017
Check your email

Sending you a follow up
omotech:
I've registered through the link what next
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 10:47pm On May 31, 2017
Check your mail

elocas:
vitaliscasmir@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nigerians-invested-n28-7bn-lost-n11-9bn-crashed-mmm/

The Nigerian investing public lost N11.9 billion to the Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox, MMM, Ponzi scheme, according to the Annual Report of the Nigeria Electronic Fraud Forum, NeFF, which was unveiled, in Abuja, yesterday.

It indicated that Nigerians invested over N28.7 billion in the scheme between June and December 2016. The report also showed that the N28.7 billion was money that passed through the NIBSS, involving only 14 banks that are currently on the NIBSS industry Anti-fraud System, HEINDALL, an indication that the aggregate amount Nigerians invested in the MMM and the loss could be much higher than the above figures.

The short-cut way is not the best way to success.

Say no to Ponzi and all forms of get-rich-quick schemes. Even with Crypto investments, guard your money
invest in a reliable and long term trading platforms.
You can ask me you want.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-chinese-exchanges-resume-withdrawals-bitcoin-likely-to-surge

Breaking: Chinese Exchanges Resume Withdrawals, Bitcoin Likely to Surge

OKCoin is the largest Bitcoin exchange in China which processes 31 percent of trades within the Chinese Bitcoin exchange market. In February, OKCoin and Huobi, the two largest Bitcoin exchanges in China, were flagged by the People’s Bank of China for operating a trading platform without appropriate Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) systems.

The troubled times
Consequently, the two exchanges were asked to suspend withdrawals until future notice and in the meantime, the two exchanges along with other trading platforms in the market implemented new KYC and AML systems on par with the country’s financial regulations.The global average Bitcoin price at the time of reporting is $2,300 and traders within the Chinese Bitcoin exchange market is trading Bitcoin at over $2,340, around $50 higher than that of the US. In comparison to South Korea, which is demonstrating a $400 premium, the premium rate of the Chinese market is significantly small. However, the recovery of the Chinese Bitcoin exchange market is a positive sign of growth and recovery for the global market.

Due to extensive mainstream media coverage of Bitcoin as digital gold in China, the demand for Bitcoin within the country and amongst local traders has already been on the rise. The resumption of withdrawals by OKCoin will further fuel the growth of the Bitcoin market in China and when the People’s Bank of China completes the final regulatory framework on Bitcoin by this month, the Chinese market will stabilize and Bitcoin price will likely increase as a result.

--------
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/demand-for-bitcoin-is-rapidly-rising-in-swedish-stock-market-reasons-trends

Demand For Bitcoin is Rapidly Rising in Swedish Stock Market: Reasons & Trends

The Winklevoss twins’ Bitcoin ETF COIN was officially rejected by the SEC on March 10. Yet, the demand for Bitcoin in major stock markets is still on the rise.

UK-based regulated investment manager Global Advisors previously launched two exchange-traded notes (ETNs) listed on the NASDAQ OMX in Sweden. The two ETNs represent the price and the value of Bitcoin as they are traded in the heavily regulated Swedish NASDAQ stock market.

Daniel Masters, Global Advisors chief investment officer, recently told CNBC in an interview that the demand for the two Bitcoin-based ETNs had been rising rapidly amidst Bitcoin’s recent rally. Although Bitcoin price has fallen from its peak, it stabilized in the $2,300 region, which is still significantly higher than its price at the beginning of the year.

[b]The growth of Bitcoin in Sweden and Europe will be sustained
[/b]The demand for Bitcoin is increasing at a rapid rate internationally, as the adoption rate of Bitcoin has increased significantly since last year. Japan’s legalization of Bitcoin, Australia’s elimination of double taxation on Bitcoin and the Philippines’ recognition of Bitcoin as a currency and remittance method have all fueled the growth of the global Bitcoin industry.

Although the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)’s previous rejection of a Bitcoin ETF disappointed investors in the US, on a global basis, Bitcoin’s liquidity remains high in both public markets and exchange markets.

Investment firms and executives including Masters believe that the growth of Bitcoin in Sweden and Europe will be sustained and the demand for Bitcoin from institutional investors will continue to increase in the long run.

Because of the volatile price, no one is too late to start
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by elocas: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
casmirero@yahoo.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/investing/funds/britains-largest-broker-offers-bitcoin-investment/

Britain's largest broker offers bitcoin investment

Britain's largest online trading platform, Hargreaves Lansdown, is to allow its customers to invest in bitcoin, the alternative digital currency.

The broker, which administers £70bn of investors' money, will give its 876,000 customers access to a fund that tracks the price of bitcoin, the best-known of a new breed of alternative currencies.

The fund, offered by a Swedish company, XBT Provider, is structured as an "exchange-traded note" (ETN). This is a fund listed on the stock exchange, meaning it can be bought and sold like a share.
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Finally something more expensive than Gold:

In February of this year, Bitcoin surpassed one troy ounce of gold in value. It’s now surpassing the value of gold by even larger margins. If you happened to invest meagerly in Bitcoin in 2011, you would have already seen massive returns. For example, an $100 investment would have garnered you approximately $600,000 if you sold this May.

Bitcoin’s value is soaring. Over recent months, the cryptocurrency has hit record highs. In early May of this year, the open-source digital currency ballooned to almost $3,000 a coin. Last May, one coin fetched only $450. By no means is this growth a sudden trend. Bitcoin’s value has been steadily increasing since its inception in 2008, nearly a decade ago. Still, many remain hesitant to invest.

Should you still invest in Bitcoin?

Here are 3 reasons you should consider:

1. It’s experiencing incredible growth.

The currency suffered greatly due to the theft of millions of dollars worth of Bitcoins in 2014, but has recovered quite quickly in the span of two years and is now experiencing rapid growth.

2. The supply is fixed.

21 mln Bitcoins are scheduled for release. No more, no less. It is likely that every Bitcoin will be in distribution around the year 2140. Each year, the number of Bitcoins slated for circulation is halved, slowing the process significantly. A currency with a fixed supply seems counterintuitive to some. Fiat currency is printed as needed. More money is circulated as time goes on.

3. Bitcoin may be an effective way to diversify.

Investors are beginning to take Bitcoin more seriously. In 2011, Bitcoin was virtually unknown. Now, it regularly appears in the mainstream news. Kiosks devoted to trading Bitcoins have sprung up. Increasingly, digital currency is being used for everyday transactions, international trade and as investment vehicles.

Adoption rates have risen and trust in the digital currency has strengthened steadily. Cryptocurrency itself is widening as dozens of competing alternatives based on Bitcoin technology (aptly named altcoins) flood the market. JP Morgan Chase, Intel and Microsoft even came together to back the Blockchain currency Ethereum.

Final Word.

If you are serious about adding Bitcoin into your portfolio, you’ll need to exercise caution. When investing in cryptocurrency, you should only risk as much as you’re willing to lose. Continue to conduct your own research, monitor Bitcoin’s growth and assess the currency’s weaknesses. Shrewd investment bolstered by thorough research could, in fact, lead to immense returns.

An adaptation of Cointelegraph.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
All those who dropped your email address, or sent mails. Kindly check. As at this morning, all inquires have been responded to.

The price of bitcoin has gradually bounced back after last week's low. For those who are skeptical, I encourage you to arm yourself with information. The importance of reading can not be over emphasized.

Earn passive income. Trade bitcoin on auto pilot. grow your bitcoin Generate 1% return of capital per day*
No Experience Necessary
No Expertise Needed
No Monthly Fees
No Signals, No Software & No Download.
You Don't have to refer anyone
Start with 50 euro in bitcoin.

Check the link below
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by durell(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Petmich85@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by amjustme2: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
email sent

durell:
Petmich85@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tegose98@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Places for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investments by arabianman001(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
arabianman001@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Denies Viral MMM Guiders Conference Coming Up In April 2017 / Norland Group Nigeria / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.