Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (58523 Views)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by toprealman: 9:14am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
sigh!!!!
football is not for ladies..
Post pic of you boo....if u've got any bro. No hating
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by YoungSharawy4444(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2017
realestniggah:
Vaseline crew i repeat go back it a man

i repeat go back..false alarm!!

this is the first time i will see a woman in bikini and my dick did not raise..you know something is wrong somewhere grin grin grin
realestniggah:

this is the first time i will see a woman in bikini and my dick did not raise..you know something is wrong somewhere grin grin grin
realestniggah:

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:15am On May 17, 2017
Yemight2:
Mallams right now

HARAM.

HARAM

HARAM

HARAM

Shameless doublefaced people
For the idiots like you, it is unexpected for a Muslim to go wayward, but allowed for your pastors to commit great atrocities because they are human.
Double standard Hypocrites, I read countless excuse of apostle suleman being just human and open to temptation. But for an ordinary Muslim like Asisat she has to be an angel.

Silly creature suffering from mental epilepsy.

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2017
Basic123:
They have many escape route

1.Touch not my annointed even when someone like suleiman is fucking otombo.

2.When miracle failed on those people that actually need it......Then The church patient has no faith!!

3.When fake prophesy failed....Then the receivers of the prophecy are not in spirit.
Spot on.. They experienced mental tsunami

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Dawdy(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. Let's face it, you are not far from the truth... Islamic rules are for the poor amongst them... The rich can do anything and get away with it...
Islamic rules are not for the poor

Qur'an 033:036
:
It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
Humm Wamnam there will be someone to say talk ur own, she's ok
Nickizoe:
Mba nuu! Osoro... She's a great footballer.. Buh this one no follow!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
sigh!!!!
football is not for ladies..

Isn't your view on women playing football sexist and misogynistic?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
very true..
long tennis is the only idea sport that is suitable for ladies..

Yes...and short tennis self wink

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 17, 2017
moorevic:
It's lawn tennis not long tennis
I'm fully aware
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by UltimatedeBest(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2017
I tot she belong to Muslim faith, is dis in line with their doctrine? Muslims in d house throw more light pls
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2017
martineverest:
edo Muslim no dey send o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by wayodude(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2017
she wow's abi? okay, no problem.

*opens dictionary checking for the meaning of wow because 'i am not understanding' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by wayodude(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
very true..

long tennis?? jeeziz!! shocked grin

We are finished in naija oooo grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
excanny:

Asisat is Muslim, tho a more reasonable one.
how is she more reasonable? By exposing her body? Almost posing naked

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
UltimatedeBest:
I tot she belong to Muslim faith, is dis in line with their doctrine? Muslims in d house throw more light pls
it's not in line with Islamic doctrine, Islamic forbids women likewise men from displaying their nudity

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
Yemight2:
Mallams right now

HARAM.

HARAM

HARAM

HARAM

dem offend you before?
Shai this post no even involve them but I support you tori torun .

Shai my special type of woman

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
WOWS YOU NOT ME.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
Nawa for this girl, poor ambassador of women value.
you see them? Haram special effect spotted.
And if dem look am well now,him ko koro no go get control again.
Hypocrites.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by freshinko: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
I like this girl, but this picture is a no no for me. Baby pls go and dress up. Ok
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
who did she wows?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Looking so local in the bikini. Op please don't post this kind of picture again

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Eh!

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2017
It's hard to find our ladies wear real bikini like this when I visit d pool or Beach.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by dechar(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2017
realestniggah:

you dey wait for your dick to raise while her money keep rising.apamu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by raymond1550(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2017
junior pls stand , but if you kim kardashain you go want tear my boxer, abeg aunty oshola pls and pls wear cloth

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by win2kwire: 9:49am On May 17, 2017
man or woman
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Smart41(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2017
make she no try this kind rubbish again oh angry angry
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
very true..

Don't forget beach volleyball

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by salam1(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2017
Yemight2:
Mallams right now

HARAM.

HARAM

HARAM

HARAMsame thing to the so call god of men

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by xcllaxix(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2017
Come Op...wey the "wow" nah?..abi na the soap brand?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Danoil(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2017
Afonja Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Alex Iwobi And His Girlfriend, Clarisse Ejuliette / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.