Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (58571 Views)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
SnowJay92:

You're missing, female football is improving day by day. I was wowed watching the last edition of u17 women Afcon, beautiful game I tell you.
That maybe so..I tried watching the Watching the World Cup in 2015 that was a struggle to stay focused.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
TeamSimple:

For the idiots like you, it is unexpected for a Muslim to go wayward, but allowed for your pastors to commit great atrocities because they are human.
Double standard Hypocrites, I read countless excuse of apostle suleman being just human and open to temptation. But for an ordinary Muslim like Asisat she has to be an angel.

Silly creature suffering from mental epilepsy.

You will be well soon

God can still heal you
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2017
musa7m:
Dog d*ck....dem tel you say she is a her muslim.....any one with a muslim name no means say she is a muslim

Ma'asalam
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
sigh!!!!
football is not for ladies..
aswear

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:

That maybe so..I tried watching the Watching the World Cup in 2015 that was a struggle to stay focused.

The game is improving, I'm not a big fan but if female soccer would keep talented girls off the streets and out of idleness, why not?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
SnowJay92:

The game is improving, I'm not a big fan but if female soccer would keep talented girls off the streets and out of idleness, why not?
Kudos for them. It still is not for me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 17, 2017
Raine80:

Kudos for them. It still is not for me

Lol, it's well.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:59pm On May 17, 2017
She's 8/10. Definitely got a hot body
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by akaahs(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2017
This op self, weytin be wow in that picture? Ehhh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2017
I THINK SAY SHE BE MUSLIM O ABI SHE DON DECAMP
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Jackipapa: 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
Just lyk ipekere yaba. Stock fish.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by akinz1234: 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
grin ki lon shele gangan

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by dabossman(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2017
Raymondreigns:
see hw she make kpai!!..
hw una up dere take dey quick comment sef,una get notification 4 una fone 4 any recent news...av been struggling to make FP sice 98 but still no success... someone pls help me B4 I commit murder!!!

Why commit murder when you can commit suicide? grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Raymondreigns(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2017
dabossman:

Why commit murder when you can commit suicide? grin grin grin
nah.na dose guys 4 up I wan kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.