Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) (58557 Views)

Super Eagles Players Show Off Their Abs At The Beach (Photos) / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
I like it
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by excanny: 10:10am On May 17, 2017
eitsei:
how is she more reasonable? By exposing her body? Almost posing naked

Shes on a beach to receive cool breeze, dude. Do you know what a beach is? She should wear a blanket, right?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2017
TeamSimple:

You are right.. Christianity rules is for the poor gullibles. The rich and pastors can do anything and still get worshipped. Pastors like Oyakilome, Chris Okotie, Apostle suleman,, Coza pastor et all can engage in extra marital affairs and divorce and still keep their gullible followers. While the poor are preached to and condemned for doing same.

Fish brain nairaland Christians feeling they have got a voice. Because Asisat is a Muslim not means she has to be perfect with her religion or she doesn't have her personal life outside being a Muslim. For a moment you had think Davido, 2BABA,OJB, flavour are also mosque goers.
. Will you keep kwayet... What she did now, can a girl in Kano or Sokoto do it and get away with it... Abi u don forget the story of that Kano actress that was banned for hugging a man in a movie for heaven's sake... I say keep kwayet. As for christian rules, u can only be fooled by gullible pastors when u choose to believe... Islam na by force by fire... Na just day b4 yesterday here someone decided to kill his daughter cos she get belle for a christian boy cos na haram... Na everytin be haram for una eye... How many times u don hear say christians kill in the name of religion or say some stupid children insult Jesus or abuse God... Oga KEEP KWAYET.... In theory, all are equal in Islam but in practice, ISLAM na for poor people...how many times Zahra Buhari dey wear hijab and hand gloves and socks to cover body... Abeg just shatap dia
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2017
realestniggah:
Vaseline crew i repeat go back it a man

i repeat go back..false alarm!!

this is the first time i will see a woman in bikini and my dick did not raise..you know something is wrong somewhere grin grin grin
you sure say u no get erectile dysfunction?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2017
excanny:

Shes on a beach to receive cool breeze, dude. Do you know what a beach is? She should wear a blanket, right?
@escanny, u get time sha... Arguing with fanatical zombies... True muslims no send... But the fanatics na another thing altogether...no mind that eitsel abi na wetin be him name sef
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2017
eitsei:
it's not in line with Islamic doctrine, Islamic forbids women likewise men from displaying their nudity
. Islam forbids poor women to display nude... The rich ones do it and nothing happens...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. Will you keep kwayet... What she did now, can a girl in Kano or Sokoto do it and get away with it... Abi u don forget the story of that Kano actress that was banned for hugging a man in a movie for heaven's sake... I say keep kwayet. As for christian rules, u can only be fooled by gullible pastors when u choose to believe... Islam na by force by fire... Na just day b4 yesterday here someone decided to kill his daughter cos she get belle for a christian boy cos na haram... Na everytin be haram for una eye... How many times u don hear say christians kill in the name of religion or say some stupid children insult Jesus or abuse God... Oga KEEP KWAYET.... In theory, all are equal in Islam but in practice, ISLAM na for poor people...how many times Zahra Buhari dey wear hijab and hand gloves and socks to cover body... Abeg just shatap dia
You sound so much like a kid. I could go on and on to bring out same exact point in your Christianity religion. But I won't give you that fame. We have so many kids here still writing jamb.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2017
Dawdy:

Islamic rules are not for the poor

Qur'an 033:036
:
It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.
@Dawdy, finally I see a reasonable muslim... Bros abeg explain to me what this part of the hadith means... I no understand am... Let's be constructive please as we learn everyday
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by lollarj(f): 10:33am On May 17, 2017
wa wuu.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2017
though the body is not encouraging but i will manage her, she has the money grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2017
TeamSimple:

You sound so much like a kid. I could go on and on to bring out same exact point in your Christianity religion. But I won't give you that fame. We have so many kids here still writing jamb.
. Bros bring facts instead of throwing cheap jabs at my age... And BTW, as at when I wrote my Jamb, na HB pencil I use and ur parents were still trying to conceive ur elder brother... So shut up if u can be constructive in facing the truth with ur terrorist fanatical attitude...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Zaitoon: 10:37am On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:

First of all,female muslims are expected to use hijab and be well covered and it is zahra choice to decide how she wants to practice her Faith.
I'm a Muslim and I have never been force to wear anything I don't wanna wear.
Islam is by choice and not that compulsion.
You can believe what ever you want to because most of you Christians are hypocritical and most importantly your opinion about Islam doesn't count and can never count undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by eitsei(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. Islam forbids poor women to display nude... The rich ones do it and nothing happens...
Nothing may happen now but later will, because everyone will meet their creator one day and give account of his actions on earth

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by NabeelAbu: 10:47am On May 17, 2017
Totally unislamic habaaa.!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by musa7m(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2017
Yemight2:
Mallams right now

HARAM.

HARAM

HARAM

HARAM

Shameless doublefaced people
Dog d*ck....dem tel you say she is a her muslim.....any one with a muslim name no means say the person is a muslim
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2017
eitsei:
Nothing may happen now but later will, because everyone will meet their creator one day and give account of his actions on earth
. @eitsei, I bencarson007 hereby withdraw any insults that I might have directly or indirectly thrown at you for this singular comment of urs... You just showed the soundness of ur mind and that u r not a fanatic as I wrongly almost believed... Let Islam and Christianity be between us and our God and not us and people that will stone us to death or castigate us over little things bothering on our faith... It hurts... Just imagine the guy in sudan that was sentenced to death three days ago because he renounced Islam... Is it by for to be a muslim... Let Allah or Jehovah or Chukwu or Amadioha or Oluwa fight for himself... That has always been my point not us shouting haram or abomination or apostacy or whatever on the head of our fellow men... We are all just simple humans with no right whatsoever to judge anyone... Shikena
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by aliyubaka: 10:50am On May 17, 2017
Thank God she didn't allow her stupid religion to prevent her from having fun.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2017
Danoil:
Afonja Muslim.
Shes edo
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2017
Softorgasm:
very true..
long tennis is the only idea sport that is suitable for ladies..
no, nah "Long penis_" grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2017
Zaitoon:

First of all,female muslims are expected to use hijab and be well covered and it is zahra choice to decide how she wants to practice her Faith.
You can believe what ever you want to because most of you Christians are hypocritical and most importantly your opinion about Islam doesn't count and can never count undecided undecided
. I almost saw you as a reasonable person until u started throwing insults at the end of ur little enlightenment... Now answer me... Why are u girls barred from dating or marrying outside ur religion, what is honour killing? As a muslim girl, can u say no if ur father wants to marry u off? Why do u guys support underage marriages ? Hello smart madam, I apologise for condemning Islam... What I should have said is that you guys have too many fanatics amongst you that take it upon themselves to fight for Allah... In christianity, its not so... As for christains being hypocritical, I am not one of such... I am objective and whenever my pastor tries nonsense, I dey blast the hell out of him hence my church calls me FEARLESS... So long sister
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Dollabiz: 11:15am On May 17, 2017
Nice
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2017
KissChrixx:

I'm fully aware
Good, now take correction.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by eitsei(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. @eitsei, I bencarson007 hereby withdraw any insults that I might have directly or indirectly thrown at you for this singular comment of urs... You just showed the soundness of ur mind and that u r not a fanatic as I wrongly almost believed... Let Islam and Christianity be between us and our God and not us and people that will stone us to death or castigate us over little things bothering on our faith... It hurts... Just imagine the guy in sudan that was sentenced to death three days ago because he renounced Islam... Is it by for to be a muslim... Let Allah or Jehovah or Chukwu or Amadioha or Oluwa fight for himself... That has always been my point not us shouting haram or abomination or apostacy or whatever on the head of our fellow men... We are all just simple humans with no right whatsoever to judge anyone... Shikena
It's clearly written in the Quran that there's no compulsion in religion and the prophet was able to gain the souls of people towards Islam through his actions and not by force or swords
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 17, 2017
moorevic:

Good, now take correction.

What's it?

I told you I was aware and you're still insisting I take correction.... Why? Does it inflate your ego? undecided
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2017
Zaitoon:

I have a Christian sister living in Kano, whenever she's going out to work or anywhere, and she doesn't wear something to cover herself na war.

She said she had been challenged twice, she now use something to cover herself to get away from the area to her workplace else they will tear her cloth or Lynch her.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2017
eitsei:
It's clearly written in the Quran that there's no compulsion in religion and the prophet was able to gain the souls of people towards Islam through his actions and not by force or swords

Some Muslims in USA today were as a result of racism on blacks.

Then Elijah Mohammed used the advantage to lure blacks to Islam, example was Cassius Clay(Mohammed Ali).

They thought how could people be teaching them Christianity and love yet they were cruel to the blacks.

Elijah Mohammed was not a natural Muslim, he took it up as another counter religion and also because of killing the infidels included in the quran.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by tipwill(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2017
MadeOfBlaq:
Lawn tennis bro
usually referred to as just "tennis".
Re: Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) by duketerry22(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2017
The title of this thread in relation to the picture should be changed please..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.