Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? (1216 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / 3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by sizzlingcold(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2017
This question kinda bothers me: you like a girl but she prefers you in the friend zone where she wants you to be at her beck and call. How do you move out without coming across as being motivated by what you stood to gain?
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by alex81(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2017
pishure of d gal first.
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by debque(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2017
withdraw from her for some time....she is so used to seeing u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by Kingxway: 11:35pm On May 16, 2017
At that point, stop giving her much attention and if possible stop giving her at all. You will notice her desire towards you will become high. Women crave for attention. It's in their nature

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by cuedish: 11:54pm On May 16, 2017
Pretend as if she never existed. ....

She will be psychologicaly chained.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 17, 2017
undecided

Kennyid17 is a master of friendzoning girls including me angry but the funny thing..his crush is friendzoning him as well tongue

Baba kontinue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:51am On May 17, 2017
sizzlingcold:
This question kinda bothers me: you like a girl but she prefers you in the friend zone where she wants you to be at her beck and call. How do you move out without coming across as being motivated by what you stood to gain?
Simple, move out of her life and save urself the stress.
I know what its like and i wish i left earlier and didnt get so hooked, but back then i was childish and fell too hard and even now i cut her off and connect again.
Sometimes after about 2 months of not talking, she'll just chat me up and all the feelings will come back . i still tell her im over her, but fvxk who am i deceiving cos even she knows how i feel by the way i behave but she's just not into me in that way.

Better get out of her life when u've not become too hooked to move on. Unless u will just be passing thru all sorts of emotional trauma.

Just imagined a movie scene

Its not too late for you son.
Im waaaay too hooked but u still got a chance , get outta here, get out of this zone, ill hold em off.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by mykelmeezy: 12:58am On May 17, 2017
you cant get in the friend zone if there is no friendship

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by sizzlingcold(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2017
alex81:
pishure of d gal first.

Wetin you wan take the pishure do? she ain't ugly though
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by brandydaniells(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2017
just tell her u dont like the friendzone apartment and that u wish to park in to her other room............. berlynn and sinaj knows what am talking about grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2017
brandydaniells:
just tell her u dont like the friendzone apartment and that u wish to park in to her other room............. berlynn and sinaj knows what am talking about grin grin
lol smiley
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by Ninilowo(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
Ignore her totally joor
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by alex81(m): 2:26am On May 26, 2017
sizzlingcold:

Wetin you wan take the pishure do? she ain't ugly though

pishure is directly proportional to quality advice. its a motivating factor that determines how best to leave d much detested zone.
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by sizzlingcold(m): 4:10am On May 26, 2017
alex81:

pishure is directly proportional to quality advice. its a motivating factor that determines how best to leave d much detested zone.
keep your advice

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by alex81(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
sizzlingcold:
keep your advice
lol
Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by FitnessDoctor: 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
you are too playful with her. over familiarity has reduced you to the point you are now..just improve on your dress sense. improve on your facials and start making friends with other ladies.. when she sees that other ladies want you then you will have a chance

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? by sizzlingcold(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
you are too playful with her. over familiarity has reduced you to the point you are now..just improve on your dress sense. improve on your facials and start making friends with other ladies.. when she sees that other ladies want you then you will have a chance
Most sensible comment ever......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Two Final Year Female Students Wore To An Event In Uganda |SEE PHOTOS / "Stop $ucking Your Wives Brea$ts" - Lagos State Commissioner Begs / Poll: Between Guys And Ladies, Who Do You Think Is More Jealous In Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.