Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone (2058 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by L0ve: 2:40am On May 08, 2020
As a young guy, I was in the friend zone for many years that i got use to it. To me that is how a normal relationship should be. but a close look at my present relationship and that of others around me, I decided to give back. Here are my top 10 gestures that shows you are in the friend zone or at least an assistant boyfriend. Note having a few of this signs is not enough to conclude because different people have different ways of expressing love but chaces are if you get up to 50 present of this types of behaviours then you should be shopping for a new lover.

1. She calls you a good guy and praises your good qualities
Lets face it, nobody is good. We all have our faults. This does not mean we are all on the same level when it comes good behaviour. But for most girls "good" is another name for boring, not adventurous and monotonous. Humans love emotionally and not logically. a girl who is always praising you is subconsciously giving her herself a reason to relate with you. It like you need her approval that is why you are always nice to her.

2. She rarely or does not fights with you
If you are in a committed relationship, it doesn't take too long before you both begin to disagree. If you are not having misunderstanding then, it's either you guys are not spending enough time together or one person is being too nice and has to be put in the friend zone.

3. She does not play dress-up on you:
Girls are generally neater than guys, given the fact that you are the most important man in her life, she will always want you to look clean and attractive. In those days in secondary school the first thing that changes when a student is dating is their dressing. If you claim to be dating and your woman does not corrects your fashion mistakes, my brother you are most likely dating yourself.

4. She does not fill your dialed register on your phone.
A girl who loves you will call you frequently. All this I don't have credit or data is finished, is all a gimmick to extort money from you. Girls are naturally clingy and want to always feel loved. If you are the one always filling her chats and she replies ones in a while, you better consider looking else where.

5. She misses your birthday:
This is a big red flag. Ladies are always conscious of birthday dates, even the very busy once set reminder on their phones. If you have been with a lady say two years and she has never bought you any thing on your birthday my brother run. There is always money for what is really important. The quality is not the focus here but the gesture.

6. She is not intimate with you:
it might not be sex but most ladies will want to atleast kiss, hug, hold you or sit on your lap. Except, she sees you as a brother meaning you have been zoned. If you watch ladies they are of the habit of always touching each other. Therefore if she is free with you, she will want to express it with a touch. Chances are if a girl is not a virgin and she does not want to have sex with you given that you both are friends or even worse close, that you have been friend zoned.

7. She does not fantasy or daydream with you in mind:
Now you are not in her mind to know her thoughts, but what she is saying can be a pointer. Does she talk about marriage as it concerns you both? What about having kids for you or Sharing important events with you. If referring to a distanant event, she uses the phase " if we are still friend by then " watch your back she may be planing to show case her main man.

8. She is not proud of you.
Different ladies show this in many ways. For instance dp, chance are if other guys are on her displace picture and you are not one of them, you have been zoned, You can't come and be spoiling market for her. You are not introduced to her friends and family. She does not celebrate you on her status. invite you to important event such as weddings. What about pictures? Does she delete pictures, you to snapped together. is there a guy whose picture is everywhere on her phone,such acts should not be overlooked.

9. She does not invest in you or spend time with you.
A girl that likes you, always wants to spend time with you. weather is over the phone, chats, date nights, hangouts. She will ignore every other chat and give you attention. She will cook for you. Buy you cloths, give you gifts. If you are sick she will travel down to see you. She will attend your special event. If you claim to be dating and all you have gotten from your girlfriend is body spray, on your birthday for that matter, brother run for your sanity.

10. hardly gets jealous:
every human being want to keep what they consider as valuable all to themself. She will monitor your calls. Check your frequently dailed calls, chats. She will take note of your free time and call to know who you are hanging out with. If you are laughing with a girl you both met at an event, her mood will change and she will look for an excuse to get you out of the conversation. But if you claim to be dating and your woman don't frequently ask questions about your whereabouts, have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by PureGoldh(m): 3:40am On May 08, 2020
Picks my popcorn waiting to read the remaining part of the article

Unkle @Op kuku finish the article oh
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by L0ve: 10:11am On May 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Picks my popcorn waiting to read the remaining part of the article

Unkle @Op kuku finish the article oh
All done
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by izospindle(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2020
Very helpful tips shocked
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by itswell2019: 2:24pm On May 08, 2020
L0ve:
As a young guy, I was in the friend zone for many years that i got use to it. To me that is how a normal relationship should be. but a close look at my present relationship and that of others around me, I decided to give back. Here are my top 10 gestures that shows you are in the friend zone or at least an assistant boyfriend. Note having a few of this signs is not enough to conclude because different people have different ways of expressing love but chaces are if you get up to 50 present of this types of behaviours then you should be shopping for a new lover.

Lets face it, nobody is good. We all have our faults. This does not mean we are all on the same level when it comes good behaviour. But for most girls "good" is another name for boring, not adventurous and monotonous. Humans love emotionally and not logically. a girl who is always praising you is subconsciously giving her herself a reason to relate with you. It like you need her approval that is why you are always nice to her.

If you are in a committed relationship, it doesn't take too long before you both begin to disagree. If you are not having misunderstanding then, it's either you guys are not spending time together or one person is being too nice and has to be put in the friend zone.

Girls are generally neater than guys, given the fact that you are the most important man in her life, she will always want you to look clean and attractive. In those days in secondary school the first thing that changes when a student is dating is their dressing. If you calm to be dating and your woman does not corrects your fashion mistakes my brother you are most likely dating yourself

A girl who loves you will call you frequently. All this I don't have credit or data is finished, is all a gimmick to extort money from you. Girls are naturally clingy and want to always feel loved. If you are the one always filling her chats and she replies ones in a while, you better consider looking else where.

This is a big red flag. Ladies are always conscious of birthday dates, even the every busy once set reminder on their phones. If you have been with a lady say two years and she has never bought you any thing on your birthday my brother run. There is always money for what is really important. The quality is not the focus here but the gesture.

it might not be sex but most ladies will want to atleast kiss, hug, hold you or sit on your lap. Except, she sees you as a brother meaning you have been zoned. If you watch ladies they are of the habit of always touching each other. Therefore if she is free with you, she will want to express it with a touch. Chances are if a girl is not a virgin and she does not want to have sex with you given that you both are friends or even worse close, that you have been friend zoned.

Now you are not in her mind to know her thoughts, but what she is saying can be a pointer. Does she take about marriage as it concerns you both? What about having kids for you or Sharing important events with you. If referring to a distanant event, she uses the phase" if we are still friend by then " watch your back she may be planing to show case her main man.

Different ladies show this in many ways. For instance dp, chance are if other guys are on her displace picture and you are not one of them, you have been zoned, You can't come and be spoiling market for her. You are not introduced to her friends and family. She does not celebrate you on her status. invite you to important event such as weddings. What about pictures? Does she delete pictures, you to snapped together. is there a guy whose picture is everywhere on her phone such, acts should not be overlooked.

A girl that likes you, always wants to spend time with you. weather is over the phone, chats, date nights, hangouts. She will ignore every other chat and give you attention. She will cook for you. Buy you cloths, give you gifts. If you are sick she will travel down to see you. She will attend your special event. If you claim to be dating and all you have gotten from you girlfriend is body spray, on your birthday for that matter, brother run for your sanity.

10. hardly gets jealous:
every human being want to keep what they consider as valuable all to them self. She will monitor your calls. Check your frequently dailed calls, chats. She will take note of your free time and call to know who you are hanging out with. If you are laughing with a girl you both met at an event, her mood will change and she will look for an excuse to get you out of the conversation. But if you claim to be dating and your woman don't frequently ask questions about your whereabouts, have a rethink.

Nice one OP, I am impressed.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Degrezhaa: 2:50pm On May 08, 2020
Very impressive
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Friedturkey: 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
Hmmm, these are all good tips.
I'm of the opinion that deep down, most guys in the friendzone actually know that they're in the zone. The problem is that they're just too weak and powerless to escape that zone of perpetual despair.
OP, kindly make a list outlining how our lost brothers can find their way out.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by divineuk(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Skmoda360(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
Nice one op...
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Walefunds: 3:57pm On May 08, 2020
I swear this is a nice content, appreciate this yo! see my signatcha below let’s deal you give me cut after you start earning, i repeat after you start earning.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by itswell2019: 4:16pm On May 08, 2020
Friedturkey:
Hmmm, these are all good tips.
I'm of the opinion that deep down, most guys in the friendzone actually know that they're in the zone. The problem is that they're just too weak and powerless to escape that zone of perpetual despair.
OP, kindly make a list outlining how our lost brothers can find their way out.
Ok, I will do an article on that next
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by itswell2019: 4:20pm On May 08, 2020
L0ve:

If you are in a committed relationship, it doesn't take too long before you both begin to disagree. If you are not having misunderstanding then, it's either you guys are not spending time together or one person is being too nice and has to be put in the friend zone.

Girls are generally neater than guys, given the fact that you are the most important man in her life, she will always want you to look clean and attractive. In those days in secondary school the first thing that changes when a student is dating is their dressing. If you calm to be dating and your woman does not corrects your fashion mistakes my brother you are most likely dating yourself

This is a big red flag. Ladies are always conscious of birthday dates, even the every busy once set reminder on their phones. If you have been with a lady say two years and she has never bought you any thing on your birthday my brother run. There is always money for what is really important. The quality is not the focus here but the gesture.

Now you are not in her mind to know her thoughts, but what she is saying can be a pointer. Does she take about marriage as it concerns you both? What about having kids for you or Sharing important events with you. If referring to a distanant event, she uses the phase" if we are still friend by then " watch your back she may be planing to show case her main man.

Different ladies show this in many ways. For instance dp, chance are if other guys are on her displace picture and you are not one of them, you have been zoned, You can't come and be spoiling market for her. You are not introduced to her friends and family. She does not celebrate you on her status. invite you to important event such as weddings. What about pictures? Does she delete pictures, you to snapped together. is there a guy whose picture is everywhere on her phone such, acts should not be overlooked.

A girl that likes you, always wants to spend time with you. weather is over the phone, chats, date nights, hangouts. She will ignore every other chat and give you attention. She will cook for you. Buy you cloths, give you gifts. If you are sick she will travel down to see you. She will attend your special event. If you claim to be dating and all you have gotten from you girlfriend is body spray, on your birthday for that matter, brother run for your sanity.

10. hardly gets jealous:
every human being want to keep what they consider as valuable all to them self. She will monitor your calls. Check your frequently dailed calls and chats. She will take note of your free time and call to know who you are hanging out with. If you are laughing with a girl you both met at an event, her mood will change and she will look for an excuse to get you out of the conversation. But if you claim to be dating and your woman don't frequently ask questions about your whereabouts, have a rethink.

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by NwaforIgbo: 4:37pm On May 08, 2020
My current gal friend (still pending sha) used to do no 8. Keeping photos of a guy which I discovered was her ex. This made us to end the relationship, but currently she wants to come back. I don't know if I should accept her back. I still love her sha. Though I've learnt to follow ladies the alpha way after what transpired between us.
She said she has let go of the guy, but I know its easier said than done. Reason is that the guy deflowered her. So I know it'll be hard for her to forget him in a hurry. So I was thinking of imprinting my mark on her so she can forget him. I just hope his d**ck is not bigger than mine sha.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by itswell2019: 4:41pm On May 08, 2020
Yea
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by L0ve: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Still very relevant
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Jakumo(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2023
I'm in a friend-zone relationship currently with a woman whose ultra-fit body is almost beyond belief. Very early on she clarified to my initial dismay that conventional sex is off the table, but she has graciously permitted me to devour her poon with reckless abandon until she orgasms multiple times. Because of her astonishing figure featuring 34D breasts that barely sag enabling her to go braless, enhanced by a toned midriff, silky thighs, and grab-sized butt, I pragmatically abandoned all my ambitions to mount that alarmingly tight poon, so as to focus on my assigned duties of eating that delicious slippery little clean-shaved beaver until she moans and convulses with orgasmic rapture.

With that done, I beat the meat with a vengeance until I bust a nut to calm down, before we then shower together, get dressed and go out on the town. This is one of the less conventional sexual relationships that I have ever partaken in, but since this busty 21-year-old woman is built like one of Victoria's Secret bikini models, I have humbly accepted my subservient role as her shameless sex slave with reduced benefits.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Okoroawusa: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Jakumo:
I'm in a friend-zone relationship currently with a woman whose ultra-fit body is almost beyond belief. Very early on she clarified to my initial dismay that conventional sex is off the table, but she has graciously permitted me to devour her poon with reckless abandon until she orgasms multiple times. Because of her astonishing figure featuring 34D breasts that barely sag to where she often goes braless, set off by a toned midriff and grab-sized butt, I have gladly abandoned all my ambitions to mount that alarmingly tight poon, so as to focus on my assigned duties of eating that delicious slippery little clean-shaved beaver until she moans and convulses with orgasmic rapture.

With that done, I beat the meat with a vengeance until I bust a nut to calm down, before we then shower together, get dressed and go out on the town. This is one of the less conventional sexual relationships that I have ever partaken in, but since this busty 21-year-old woman is built like one of Victoria's Secret bikini models, I have humbly accepted my subservient role as her shameless sex slave with reduced benefits.
If I tell you say I understand anything you write for there na lie I dey lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by Jakumo(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

If I tell you say I understand anything you write for there na lie I dey lie

E get as e be my broda. Na condition make crayfish bend
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by L0ve: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Konjii na bastard

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by KingDash09(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
All this conditions na for broke guys

Have you ever heard women friendzoning rich men

Btw I just go paid 5btc today.. just so you know 1btc is like 24k$
Re: 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone by tobby20: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2023
KingDash09:
All this conditions na for broke guys

Have you ever heard women friendzoning rich men

Btw I just go paid 5btc today.. just so you know 1btc is like 24k$
send me ten Kay na

(1) (Reply)

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. / How Do I Toast A Guy I Am Interested in, On IG / Don't Focus On Only Penetration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.