Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Obasanjo’s Ego Bruised, As Babangida Announces Relevance With Daughter’s Talk O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Ego Bruised, As Babangida Announces Relevance With Daughter’s Talk O (546 Views)

I’m Searching For New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces / I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Ego Bruised, As Babangida Announces Relevance With Daughter’s Talk O by BazeNews: 3:09am On May 17, 2017
Among lot of wedding ceremonies that took place around the country in the last few days, arguably, that of the son of former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Olujonwon to Temitope Adebutu and that of daughter of former Military Head of State, General Ibrahim Babangida, Halimat to Auwa Lawal Abdulahi were most notable.
It will be recall that Chief Obasanjo’s wife, Taiwo had approached a court to stop the wedding between her son, Olujonwon and Temitope. However, since her prayer was not granted, in a grand style, Olujonwon and his lover, Temitope, daughter of billionaire lotto guru, Sir Kensington Adebutu, in a two legged event observed necessary marriage rites and they have since become man and wife. Immediate past governor of Ogun state and incumbent governor of the state, Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Senator Ibikunle Amosu were among guests who graced the occasion that held in Lagos. Also in attendance were Oba Akiolu and well-loved and amiable respected, revered Ooni of Ile –Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, among other dignitaries. Almost at the time this wedding ceremony was holding in Lagos, General Babangida also played host to guests who came from all over to felicitate with him, as his daughter, Halimat was given in marriage to a businessman, Sarkin Saudau of Gombe, Alhaji Auwa Lawal Abdulahi. However, aside the societal effect generated by the two wedding ceremonies at the instances of these two prominent Nigerian leaders, Obasanjo and Babangida, the events may have unearth revelations that have

http://bazenews.com/index.php/2017/05/17/obasanjos-ego-bruised-as-babangida-announces-relevance-with-daughters-talk-of-the-town-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

Question Mark Over Osinbajo’s Power As Acting President / Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Stuart Pronounces President Buhari Dead / Don’t Wish Me Dead, You Still Need Me To Mentor You Obasanjo Begs Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.