Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws (33371 Views)

If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Buhari Will Not Act Like Obasanjo, Jonathan – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by malware: 9:54am On May 17, 2017
Tell me more Mr. Prickson grin
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by ApolitiCal: 9:55am On May 17, 2017
tuscani:
the best comment ever, if I have learnt anything from the Jonathan issue, it is that I should not trust any fecking idiot

That's what you will say when you have phobia for truth.... Anybody that tells you the truth is a traitor.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by ImaIma1(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
Jonathan was gullible,naive,...everything except a leader.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by adegeye38(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
Buhari's presidency is currently a natural disaster to Africa and Nigeria precisely

kiss the truth
Mr man what have you done for your country?
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by EzekaUdene: 10:00am On May 17, 2017
[s]
Adebowale89:

your own mumu never do. someone that PDP and his kinsmen are crucifying

are u from East?
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by tuscani: 10:07am On May 17, 2017
ApolitiCal:

That's what you will say when you have phobia for truth.... Anybody that tells you the truth is a traitor.
okooooh, I call you, I qoute ?,see me see trouble
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Mrjo(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
It wasn't just a waste for Ijaws only, it was a waste for Nigerians as the record earnings during his era never translated into visible progress on ground.

That said, what exactly has this man achieved for his own people? I hardly see pictures of him cuting any tapes anywhere.

Worthless canoe paddling giant oaf.

But what do I know sef? Let me come and be going jor.
read the post again he is reffering to some people not gej. I thought u can read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Adebowale89(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash

u guys can support evil for Africa

seems u just learnt that word?
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by banki(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2017
luvinhubby:
The North has over 40yrs of the presidency, which Northern state is truly developed?

That's a lie
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by mapet: 10:15am On May 17, 2017
Rollymax77:
Don't even know what to write, well all I see is betrayal everywhere, Oga Jona, learn to trust nobody except yourself in the future.

...and what should or would that "future" be?
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by mapet: 10:17am On May 17, 2017
luvinhubby:
The North has over 40yrs of the presidency, which Northern state is truly developed?

Contextually 3 examples
1. Kano
2. Kaduna
add Abuja to the mix

Which of these three can you compare to anywhere in the South-South?
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by esan1(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2017
The only way development can happen is only when this country DIVIDE, each region will work hard to develope theirs, let forget about jonathan or buhari
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by mapet: 10:26am On May 17, 2017
I am currently about to round up Segun Adeniyi's "Against the Run of Play". GEJ was not just a waste to Ijaw nation, a waste to himself and the country..all join.....
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Okoroawusa: 10:49am On May 17, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
It wasn't a waste for Flattiies though. He built the 2nd Niger bridge for them, and 2 international airports at Owerri and Enugu. Plus the Aba - Port Harcourt road and several other highways in the East.

That was why they decided to give him like 98% of their votes as a "Thank You" gesture.. grin
nna why nah?...must u say the truth like that?
e pain o!
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Mordecai(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
People commenting without even reading the post.
SMH.
Even some mods do not read.
Nairaland is fast losing it...
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Mordecai(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2017
Mrjo:
read the post again he is reffering to some people not gej. I thought u can read and comprehend
Omenkalives cannot read and comprehend. Don't waste your time quoting him.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by cheezy4real(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2017
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/dickson-jonathans-presidency-waste-ijaws

Dickson is a big fool. No wonder He reasons from his Dick. dick***. Jona fought for you but you turn against him bc of ur peace recommendations that were not accepted.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by luvinhubby(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2017
mapet:

Contextually 3 examples
1. Kano
2. Kaduna
add Abuja to the mix

Which of these three can you compare to anywhere in the South-South?

Abuja is now a Northern state?
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by finest82(f): 11:19am On May 17, 2017
Pot calling Kettle black.

Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Lifestone(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2017
veraponpo:

Nobody can say it better.

I marvel when some people call Jonathan their hero. You then begin to wonder, hero in what- looting, inertia, deception, corruption, cluelessness, lack of idea, lack of balls, indecision, stupidity?

No Igbo man can point to what Jonathan did for them in 6 years in South East, No Yoruba man can point to what he did for South West In almost 6 years, No South South person can point to what he did in six years, No northerner can point to what he achieved from beginning to end in 6 years. What then makes him an hero? Is it the sheepish smiles or what?
Ma broda, the thing tire me
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by slivertongue: 11:42am On May 17, 2017
na wa for this country ooo. the accusation is that GEJ favoured the Ijaw nation now an ijaw son is saying he did nothing but i doubt dickson made the comments so credited to him
these narratives point to nepotism and a good leader ought to favour everybody. but our constant mockery of good values is responsible for the crisis of goernance. if GEJ failed they are part of it because they urged him on
again comments like this and take of nigerians is solely responsible for the actions of GMB because tomorrow we wil gather and blame him for not working in the interest of region by favouring them above others
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2017
See his rotn mout lyk 'waste'. D pot calin d kettle blak.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Shawnnn01: 12:01pm On May 17, 2017
Kano and Kaduna ain't do badly Nigeria standard and Abuja remains the most developed state in the country. The problem with southern president is that they lack balls. None of them have the audacity to move the capital to the south n if that is not possible why not spread the capitals among the arms of govt like its done in South Africa so those locations can serve as springboard for development of each region instead of concentrating development only in Abuja.

luvinhubby:
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by wailersarefools: 12:01pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
EzekaUdene:

Nonsense trash
[/s]

Trash trash trash.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by wailersarefools: 12:16pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
EzekaUdene:

Buhari's presidency is currently a natural disaster to Africa and Nigeria precisely

kiss the truth
[/s]
Ojukwu is a born bastard. He is paying for his sins in the hottest part of hell. Bianca is a runs gal. Ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts.
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by Samabu07(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
Lifestone:
It's a big shame that after 8 years in the Presidency, with 6years as the President, Bayelsa can not lay hands on any serious developmental project done to advance the course of the Ijaws.
GEJ and Co was not only a waste for the Ijaws but also for Nigeria and the youth

The people aren't serious.
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by okechuks22: 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
NOC1:
I said it before D*ckhead, nothing will ever tell you that a president emerged from that state of recent, no landmark project.
today the Kadunna inland port is ready for commissioning, just in two years. but the Brutu sea port at Jonathan backyard was never touched. for those who dont know Jonathans father Edwin Clark is from that LGA, his son was the LGA chairman till this new adminstration.

but this man Di*khead has no right to voice out, the worst since is biting the finger than fed you. the karma comes with AK47
truth is always bitter
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by okechuks22: 12:24pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=Igboesika post=56594270]
Will you shut up !. Was he the president of Ijaws or Nigeria ?. People like you would have accused him of favoritism if he had only concentrated on his people.
Unsatisfied human beings everywhere.

I can see the wonders Buhari is performing in Aso rock.[/quotecharity begins at home oga
Re: Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws by kinibigdeal(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
Lifestone:
It's a big shame that after 8 years in the Presidency, with 6years as the President, Bayelsa can not lay hands on any serious developmental project done to advance the course of the Ijaws.
GEJ and Co was not only a waste for the Ijaws but also for Nigeria and the youth

Obasanjo did nothing to south west for 8years, currently Buhari is tracing same steps. the North remain the poorest state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen / NDLEA Declares DCP Abba Kyari Wanted Over Illicit Drug Trafficking / INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.