Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 3 (548 Views)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 / Story - Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) – Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 3 by mykomini(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2017
Our hostel is located at zanrab bustop which is just like 15mins journey to our school and N10 cab.There is a roundabout when you walk down the street beside zanrab filling station and my house is the first house on the first street by the left.

It was a total relief moving all my belongings to the hostel, ismaeel came to pick me at the junction that very faithful evening as he led me home…Me: Salam aleikum waramotullahi wa barakatuhu (Peace be unto this house)Ismaeel: Wa aleikum salam my brother (Peace be unto you too)Me: Alhamdullilahi (I thank God) for journey mercyIsmaeel: Alhamdullilahi but this load is much fa Abdulrahman…how you take carryam nowMe: what will i do now when they packed everything for meIsmaeel: Its goodsha..i remember my firsttime of coming to the hostel too……it was like they should pack all Offa for me to bring to schoolMe: That is serious……“Started unpacking my stuff”Me: Hope you have stove and cooking utensils at homeIsmaeel: Yes, i have some which i believe is okay…..ohhh, you even came with food stuffMe: Yes…Ismaeel: Ahhh…Garri re, Rice and spaghettiMe:That is the hand work of mumsy oooIsmaeel: Dried pepper, magi and salt are also included?Me: Abi now…at least we won’t be eating rice and all other things alone without their supplements.Ismaeel: That is good.Welcome to the house and Unilorin once again my brotherMe: Thanks broIsmaeel house was not a well too furnished house, but its normal for a student.

There was a deck in the room which we used to play music, carpet was what was laid in the room and a 6 by 7 mattress was put on the floor, there was an hanger by the wall for cloth and a cupboard which food stuffs are kept.

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/05/story-updates-my-life-at-thirty-18-part_16.html#more?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5004963886
Re: Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 3 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2017
It's your life, live it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business / 9 Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become A Suitable Wife - Bamisepeter's Blog / What Lead To Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.