Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS (63550 Views)

Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
You see your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2017
na was o. him no wan die again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Sirpaul(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2017
Eyin omode emase kegbe kegbe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry Is that a cultist or a Sapele boy forming Ninja

Sapele boys don turn Samurai

C NINJA ASSASSIN grin

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by samexycool(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
Na him luck

Jamb results for candidates that wrote on Monday 15, Day 2 is out..
https://edunaij.com.ng/check-jamb-result-2017/
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Seunjungle(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2017
Eiye all the way...I miss their laulau packages..they can forment trouble?

Your Oga dey here oooo ..iyE!
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by guttentag(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2017
Go to $outh Africa or kenya, u will see them forming super man, 4 Nigeria dem dey hide
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by do4luv14(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2017
Igbos:
Ninja..

Their ogas are in the police too

you see that's y its always hard to tackle this cultists menace

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Gassa007: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
victvames:
Strong men.... #respect
Strongman begging like a fool that he is....#Dumb

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by c4tnoelz: 12:53pm On May 17, 2017
Father deliver my nation Nigeria
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by babaireti(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2017
They should have helped him to bleed the more

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by kismetbelinfate(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2017
lolz...so you fear death
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 17, 2017
I see niggas get religious when they start bleeding, saying "lord jesus, please help me" - 50cent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2017
Is it not police, they will soon release him.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Biodun556(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2017
Cultist in Fulani dress.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by brandydaniells(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2017
TAKE HIM TO D HOSPITAL FIRST .NOT D STATION FOOLS .......EVERY BODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE ...........HE MIGHT BLEED TO DEATH THERE

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by chiraqDemon(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
Eiye the village confraternity has gone full ninja mode.

He should have bled to death.

I dont agree with u. If naija is to move forward we have to abandon this way of thinking. I believe u r talking with the belief that he has taken a life before and shiuld have his taken from him in a similar fashion, but what if he has never taken a life b4. I know it might sound like being naive but i believe he should be investigated the proper way, and if any incriminating evidence is found, he should be punished accordingly. Sha Its not even like d kind naija poloce can investigate to save their own lives sef.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Bobbyrobby1(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
what a pity to the Nigerian youths of today,while some others r try to kill their self with business ideas or skool stuff,u dey dere dey join cult dey shot gun,shebi na u dey beg people to save u,u get luck sha say nor b some nice people them go just leave u there like say dem nor see u.youths abeg wise up,our country is not gud but let's try and make something from it,not causing pains to people and our parents

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by darkckUSA: 1:09pm On May 17, 2017
Cultism is a canker worm in our society which the government ignores.. One day this menace will turn out to be a real torn in the flesh to Our citizens. I grew up in a town and time where cultism was normal and regarded as a rite of passage. It backfired when unsuspecting young men lost their lIves untimely to wars and petty rivalry. It came to a crescendo when mothers were shot for shielding or hiding their sons during HITS.

When they became hit men for the government's elections, It got out of hand because they turned into armed robbers opressing citizens. There was chaos everywhere.

Now some lecturers, policemen and law makers are members and patrons.. The madness continue.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by 2shure: 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
In sound sultan voice
.naija ninja

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by thestevens: 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
Instead of you to hustle and get a better life,rather you're been foolish on some worthily things....wait do people still join cultism?
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by dy27(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by nwadiuko1(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
its not as if i support cultism or whatever but its funny how 3/4 of people castigating cultism here are members of one cult or the other.......
#nigerianhypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
Stay alive and do what please?
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by sekem: 1:22pm On May 17, 2017
Wasted youths angry
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Jabioro: 1:27pm On May 17, 2017
Those are the idiotas that went to school without brain...
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Jabioro: 1:28pm On May 17, 2017
What does he stand to gained for be a member of dreaded group ,that you are sure of dying for nothing worth of it.. tell him he has an empty skull.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 17, 2017
Abeg, where are those coupon people? grin

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by judgedredd22(m): 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
lookatew:
Hahahaha

Aikikikiki.... Huehuehueuheue...

See Naija Ninja...

Bush meat don catch the hunter!!...

Call ur capone na, abi na ur point 1... y u no call am

The people wey dey give u boldness to dey oppress men upandan... Call dem na

Bleed Cultist... Bleed!!!

The day I pity any cultist is the day I admit Buhari is good 4 Ngeria... Never gonna happen!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.