Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS (63547 Views)

Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
darkckUSA:
Cultism is a canker worm in our society which the government ignores.. One day this menace will turn out to be a real torn in the flesh to Our citizens. I grew up in a town and time where cultism was normal and regarded as a rite of passage. It backfired when unsuspecting young men lost their lIves untimely to wars and petty rivalry. It came to a crescendo when mothers were shot for shielding or hiding their sons during HITS.

When they became hit men for the government's elections, It got out of hand because they turned into armed robbers opressing citizens. There was chaos everywhere.

Now some lecturers, policemen and law makers are members and patrons.. The madness continue.

In this Nigeria? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Brushless: 1:33pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
these are men... real men.. kudos to them...
If he were for real, he would have join our army to purge Nigeria of terrorrists at Sambisa. But this are fakes who bones where chickens are.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by mysticwarrior(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2017
why is he putting on the outfit of a ninja?
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2017
good for him,he shud rot in jail
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by baby124: 1:55pm On May 17, 2017
Naija Ninja no wan die! Buhahahahha. I think say im be bad guy. If na to kill another person you no go hear any begging. Make dem just kill am slowly. You may be saving the lives of innocent people he will kill in future. Cultists are the biggest coward with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nigeriadondie: 2:00pm On May 17, 2017
Useless boy so u dey beg people so u dont bleed to death. I thought u be hard man? We wey no join cult we be "jew men" abi?
Useless people instead of using ur life for something better for yourself and other u say na cult u wan join. U see ur life. I trust naija police. Relax ur obituary poster dey printing press and at ur burial not a drop of tears wud be shed for u
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by sylve11: 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
do4luv14:

you see that's y its always hard to tackle this cultists menace
that's it. cool
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Nature8(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
unclezuma:
Ninja! Ninja!
Child of the world...
grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by figure007(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
Igbos:
Ninja..

Their ogas are in the police too
true talk jare....yeye pple
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by AyamStarch: 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
darkckUSA:
Cultism is a canker worm in our society which the government ignores.. One day this menace will turn out to be a real torn in the flesh to Our citizens. I grew up in a town and time where cultism was normal and regarded as a rite of passage. It backfired when unsuspecting young men lost their lIves untimely to wars and petty rivalry. It came to a crescendo when mothers were shot for shielding or hiding their sons during HITS.

When they became hit men for the government's elections, It got out of hand because they turned into armed robbers opressing citizens. There was chaos everywhere.

Now some lecturers, policemen and law makers are members and patrons.. The madness continue.
We're sitting on a keg of gunpowder, in the foreseeable future (God forbid) we could have another set of IDPs orchestrated by unending cult wars

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by mousco(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
U are a disgrace to ur parents

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by lilmizwierd(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry Is that a cultist or a Sapele boy forming Ninja

Sapele boys don turn Samurai
muss you be like this muss you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
BAN is the way shun cultism.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by piusadamawa(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2017
Pls de shld take him to hospital not police station....... Pity d young dude
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by deebrain(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2017
They market death so easily and promptly but are scared of death itself.
Cowards.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by mosez346(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
if to say na my area it take happen dey 4 don't set u ablaze..u get luck. idiot fellow....
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by jidamsel43(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
Manifestation of law of karma.

Well deserved
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Akachukwu147: 4:01pm On May 17, 2017
Eiye Ninja!foolish pikin.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by MedicMan1role1(f): 4:33pm On May 17, 2017
Well we can agree to disagree... its your cup of syrup

chiraqDemon:

I dont agree with u. If naija is to move forward we have to abandon this way of thinking. I believe u r talking with the belief that he has taken a life before and shiuld have his taken from him in a similar fashion, but what if he has never taken a life b4. I know it might sound like being naive but i believe he should be investigated the proper way, and if any incriminating evidence is found, he should be punished accordingly. Sha Its not even like d kind naija poloce can investigate to save their own lives sef.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by freshinko: 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
I strongly believe that I am not wasting my MB on this issue.
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by greggng: 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
The shameful aspect was that he was begging for help when actually forgiveness is sin according to their own book of life

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Lemmy123(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
pythonkid:
these are men... real men.. kudos to them...
Cultist spotted grin
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by BentSpoon(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
Eiye don dae challenge V's? Hahaha even Aiye dae run when dem don too kill V's coz dem no they finish cheesy fighting Vikings is just like fighting China army dem no dae die finish man jux sweat finish for night come produce dis things grin abeg na wetin be the score I like this kin news grin grin

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by junioratallcost(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
all I see is a waste of money.....
Coz I believe say this one too go get parent wey spend money on top am.......
wetin him fit do in return na to join eiye, don't even know their gain self.

all dey do is to kill each other goat... oga ooooo
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by babapressy(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Leave him, he's a niggar
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by bannon: 9:41pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=dainformant post=56601263]A cultist identified as Precious Stanley was caught during a bloody clash with rival gang in Sapele area of Delta state. The fight between Eiye Confraternity and Vikings confraternity has been rocking the region for days with many victims recorded..

According to Sapele Oghenek, this young man was apprehended after being spotted on the ground at Urban Area with gun shot wound after clashing with rival cult as he pleaded with residents to help him so he won't bleed to death.

When he was questioned, he reportedly revealed that he belongs to Eiye Confraternity.. He was immediately arrested and taken to a police station.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/cultist-shot-during-bloody-clash-in.html

.... I think say he get jazz.....
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by Cityguy: 9:50pm On May 17, 2017
Ehn na. Na police station the death he dey run from go jejelly waka go meet am because there Na where he go bleed die. Sorry ooo
Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by professorchuks(m): 12:45am On May 18, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
Eiye the village confraternity has gone full ninja mode.

He should have bled to death.

I hear say NA Aro baga shoot am! Thnk God, last Saturday these mumu goat dem almost finish me coz I wear blue bangle enter DELSU abk. Thnk God 4 diz 1 ni, all my money weh dem collect go drain dem.

Re: Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS by charlesucheh(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2017
eiye ninja... weldonsir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.