Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (92945 Views)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by FlyboyZee: 1:58pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Gej is a failure
Its 2 years already. GEJ's been out of office for that long and you keep sounding as if this is 2014, haba jama'a!

What are you driving at exactly? It seems you were commissioned to divert people's attention from the ongoing dilapidation of the Nigerian State and Nation.

What are you about GEJ for. Whatsoever the man did is in the past now and there is nothing you, me or anybody can do about it now. I advise you focus this plenty energy you are wasting on GEJ on the present and the future, to make things better for us all, otherwise. you are just wasted. By the way, what are you about self?

Guy! you are beginning to sound demented. Please, go and seek help...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nbote(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Oya make your own thread
Nah, I'm on da zombie trail... With ma anti zombie serum...

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by bamasite(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:

Are you in anyway related to lie Mohamed?. Stop posting lies here.

mynd44 Seun lalasticlala this post is false.
For the first time, I have to say Shut up.....At least I was there most of last year!
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2017
Tell me why they'll not be appie as he fail the election
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by ojibole(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
He needs to learn from oshiomole who tared all d roads in his village as in he even tared roads dt lead to farms with gutters
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
sad sad sad sad

That man was such a demented Clown

MY DEAR ANY NEWS CONCERNING GEJ OR NK DAT COMES FROM SARIKI, TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT UNTIL U VERIFY IT.
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2017
hmmm, who says Obasanjo, Awolowo, and Goodluck Jonathan are ethnocentric or regional leaders
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by justmenoni: 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
You're wicked grin cheesy grin

quote author=TippyTop post=56602274]Meanwhile, check out the road plus beautiful houses in Obasanjo's town, 2nd pic is road leading to Buhari's house in Daura.
Enjoy! [/quote]
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Amen
tongue wink

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Charly68: 2:08pm On May 17, 2017
Thank God the man is not from my village,they would stone him anytime he comes to town .
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by bamasite(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
Pavarottii:
av been to otueke before , there is no single pothole to GEJ's hometown.

Even my LG nembe. He did d road to my village. That we use water only before. So try another lie.

All these won't stop GEJ from being d best president ever.

Kiss my ass
SO WHAT ROAD WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION LAST YEAR THAT SOME WHITES WERE KIDNAPPED AROUND AUGUST/SEPTEMBER AND SOME SOLDIERS ATTACHED TO THEM KILLED? I DONT MEAN THE KILLING AT THE JETTY O! Unless there is another nembe
The truth is this politicians don't really care about anyone of us no matter the party
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
This is the road to Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's village

Gej failed everyone including himself.

https://www.naij.com/1089068-exclusive-after-power-6-years-road-goodluck-jonathans-community-deplorable-s.html
I beg to disagree
There is one of the best upgraded cottage hospital now General hospital built in Otueke handled by MDG office
There is a University there now
They are now connected to the power grid
What MDG office did in Bayelsa no other state can boast of same

Get informed bro! even the 12-Universities surpasses APC achievement

Meanwhile what has Buhari done for Kastina minus the illegal DSS recruitment

1 Like

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by EldaMorris(m): 2:14pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

https://www.naij.com/1089068-exclusive-after-power-6-years-road-goodluck-jonathans-community-deplorable-s.html

But is this a federal road? How did Jonathan fail?
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by nextprince: 2:15pm On May 17, 2017
Seanjay:

i hate it when people comments with sentiments what mess is Buhari putting us in that the past administrations had not put us thru? since the intervention of the PDP government in the country we have not for once enjoyed what it is to be a citizen of Nigeria and yet you are shouting Buhari, what about Obasanjo and others that had ruled the country?

Note: Anyone of you thinking Buhari is the cause of where we are today must be a Circus Clowns Fooling Him or Her self, the hardship we are facing now is the result of the accumulation of BAD GOVERNANCE...

WITH BUHARI SICKNESS AM NOT SURE IF THE GUY HAD USED UP TO 1YR OUT OF THE YEARS HIS ADMINISTRATION HAD USED IN POWER..

STOP SHOUTING HIS NAME, SHOUT OBASANJO THE KING OF LOOTER AND IBB, AND OTHERS THAT LOOT OUR FUTURES

Most of the clowns you see shouting Buhari's name like confused dogs are actually hypocrites.
Can you imagine, someone is there making noise about failure to fix refineries within 2 yrs. The same refineries "which had had been fixed by the immediate past administration in 6 yrs"(?). After all said and done, the next thing you hear donkeys saying is that "he spends our forex(?) on his medical trip. On which medical trip was billions of dollars expended by the last administration resulting in huge depletion of our Foreign Reserve despite huge resources accrued from crude oil within same period? It is quite unfortunate that rather than focusing attention on criminals who looted this country dry, pigs are more interested in smearing an administration struggling against all odds to restore sanity into public expenditure. You will hear them saying they are aware of looting going on in this administration and when asked to mention few, they start singing their anthem, "N270m grass cutting" as if we don't have black sheeps even in families. Millions of dollars are being recovered (thanks to whistle blowing policy) and sons of dogs have nothing to say other than "another distraction" as if the most important subject of discussion at all time is Buhari's health despite the good job being done by his able vice. Or because the president is ill, all other government businesses should stop or what? For God's sake, assuming the grass cutting allegation is true, is same not uncovered in this administration? How many of the huge lootings perpetrated in the previous administration were uncovered then? How many were prosecuted? With the crop of idiots emerging as youths today, it will take more than a miracle to restore sanity in public governance/expenditures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by hamzeiy: 2:18pm On May 17, 2017
.hmmm very soon someone would say he was busy developing the north. yet they cant mention one project he has done in the north. neither do we up here see anything he brought to us other than bokoharam bombs. (God should reward him for that and all those concerned)
then he built dead almajiri schools in sokoto and kano.schools without student s and facilities. i guess thats a big project for the leader of the fg. anyway some people would ever be gullible
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 17, 2017
`

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by jhidey08(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
TippyTop:
Meanwhile, check out the road plus beautiful houses in Obasanjo's town, 2nd pic is road leading to Buhari's house in Daura.
Enjoy!
the road leading to Daura from Katsina town does not have a single pothole, its about 75km.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by kense88: 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
sad sad sad sad

That man was such a demented Clown

lol. Nne take am easy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2017
allrightsir:
Tomorrow Morons will be shouting (and killing themselves) over SE president, SW president, NE president, Christian president, Muslim president etc as if it brings any benefit to their lives.

God bless you
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by mzabbie(f): 2:22pm On May 17, 2017
nairaman66:
GEJ a criminal technocrat in corruption!! grin
Sharrap...I still don't get why people still insults GEJ this man was selfless, always trying to please everyone. Even with the hardship caused by the change you voted u still have the balls to condemn GEJ, you're one of the reasons this country would never move forward.

4 Likes

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2017
EldaMorris:

But is this a federal road? How did Jonathan fail?

Direct all your questions to Google
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 17, 2017
kense88:

lol. Nne take am easy ooo

Thank you Daddy
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by kolaish(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

TO BALANCE THE STORY, KINDLY SHOW US THE ROAD LEADING TO DAURA, AT LEAST IT IS NOW 2 YEARS OF PMB, FOR US TO REACH A CONCLUSION. IN ADDITION, LET US KNOW IF OBASANJO OR ANY PAST PRESIDENT CONSTRUCTED ROADS LEADING TO THEIR VILLAGE
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by EldaMorris(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Direct all your questions to Google

The question wasn't for you or are you Google's spokesman?
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

He failed God and Humanity
You made very strong and deeply touched comment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2017
kolaish:
TO BALANCE THE STORY, KINDLY SHOW US THE ROAD LEADING TO DAURA, AT LEAST IT IS NOW 2 YEARS OF PMB, FOR US TO REACH A CONCLUSION

Promise to do that

You will see that Goodluck failed woefully
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2017
kolaish:
TO BALANCE THE STORY, KINDLY SHOW US THE ROAD LEADING TO DAURA, AT LEAST IT IS NOW 2 YEARS OF PMB, FOR US TO REACH A CONCLUSION. IN ADDITION, LET US KNOW IF OBASANJO OR ANY PAST PRESIDENT CONSTRUCTED ROADS LEADING TO THEIR VILLAGE

So if they failed to do their road

So Jonathan should tow that line too
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
mzabbie:

Sharrap...I still don't get why people still insults GEJ this man was selfless, always trying to please everyone. Even with the hardship caused by the change you voted u still have the balls to condemn GEJ, you're one of the reasons this country would never move forward.

If you were close to me, I would have given you a clean slap, maybe to reset your ogogoro ridden brains! GEJ trying to please everyone? Please tell me a super story!!

I served in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state! I have never seen a state so abandoned in the light of modern facilities!! You are just a little girl who feed off from your parents table and have nothing to worry about. When you go to Bayelsa state, you will know what it is!! Even the LNG project in brass he could not even fast track it!

Don't quote me again, else the thunder that will fire your left nyansh is still loading!!
Re: The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) by kolaish(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

So if they failed to do their road

So Jonathan should tow that line too
IF THEY FAIL TO CONSTRUCT THE ROAD LEADING TO THEIR VILLAGE, THEN JONATHAN SHOULD NOT BE SINGLED OUT AS A FORMER PRESIDENT THAT FAILED HIMSELF AND HIS PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Tinubu Confronts Amosun During Ogun APC Rally (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.