Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) (30611 Views)

Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Easy Tone Lighting Body Lotion With Sunscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by MrCork: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2017
Fair news from Igbos
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by edo3(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
ANNOY:
What did u gain by posting this. Gay bitch
booking space tn.
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
so how does it help our london based nigerian footballer(president)

2 Likes

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by chigo003(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
Igbo kwenu! Hee! Kwenu hee! Kwezuonu! Heee! Proudly igbo

3 Likes

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by logica(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2017
What does melanin do?
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by MrCork: 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/nigerian-sisters-develop-sunscreen-cream-for-black-skin/

. But ..ain't cream sopose to make women lightskin..and not dakskin?....tha heck is going on? (No oofensece) angry
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by thunderbabs: 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
Brainrex:
Good news... I just fried this puf puf

Ok, make d puff puff brown small, i like it brown...wehdone
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Emmychem(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2017
Wat a pity
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by MrCork: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
chigo003:
Igbo kwenu! Hee! Kwenu hee! Kwezuonu! Heee! Proudly igbo
.. English plisss!! (No oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2017
ANNOY:
What did u gain by posting this. Gay bitch
I have nothing to gain my man..just a funny dude
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 17, 2017
Good one from Nigeria..
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by drey08(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2017
hmm
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
tobtap:
Am waiting for Igbo kwebu cool

Mind how you spell that beautiful language.

It's Igbo Kwenu...not kwebu.
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
Brainrex:

Why does one of them have nippple my dude? What are you codedly trying to tell us?
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
Thepasserby:
Ladies, apart from sex, what do you have to offer in a relationship?
Join the discussion here
https://www.nairaland.com/3804742/ladies-apart-sex-what-else

Advice too dey der naw
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
YourCoffin:
Bwhahahaha. sunscreen cream for black skin? These ones no get work abeg

Naso the other one is proud of using hand to make a wedding gown a machine can do in minutes. Her brain no tell her say na wetin people been dey do before sewing machine was invented.

Soon someone will use hand to be emptying septic tanks instead of using a pumping machine and call it innovation.

Make I come dey go jare

Its something to be proud of, maybach i think make their cars with their hands and they are soo expensive
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2017
Brainrex:

grin grin grin..m good news indeed but next Time Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the heat of the hot oil
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
These ladies might be on to something.
Talk about upturning the conventional wisdom.
If their idea takes off they'll become at a minimum multimillionaires in dollars
Kudos to them
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Franzinni: 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
It's funny to say you are teaching a fish to swim.... This so called cream for sunblock I guess it is for albinos.. And bleachers

Because Melanin is already doing the job free or charge

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 17, 2017
There's nothing like sunscreen for black skin.
Sunscreen only defers in its protection factor.
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by wildrose21(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2017
YourCoffin:
Bwhahahaha. sunscreen cream for black skin? These ones no get work abeg

Naso the other one is proud of using hand to make a wedding gown a machine can do in minutes. Her brain no tell her say na wetin people been dey do before sewing machine was invented.

Soon someone will use hand to be emptying septic tanks instead of using a pumping machine and call it innovation.

Make I come dey go jare
Are you for real? Hand-sewn/stitched dresses are very expensive, especially when they are made by professionals, because they are classy, and the attention paid to every single detail.

'Desmond Merrion is one of the most renowned tailors on London’s legendary Savile Row. These fine, hand-tailored suits come in at nearly $50,000. As Merrion put it himself: “I will personally place every single stitch in your suit by hand; a machine will never touch the garment at any stage. This hand making is the absolute pinnacle in tailoring. Your suit will take me so long to make, it cannot be measured in man hours. It will take MONTHS of my time to make the perfectly crafted suit. The finished suit will appear as if it has not been hand crafted, but sculpted around your torso.” With those kind of guarantees, and that much time and energy spent on the creation and design, it’s no wonder that the Supreme Bespoke is so damn expensive.'

Moreover, the gown that lady made is very beautiful

This Nairaland sef don tire me!
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2017
Nice one cool
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by YourCoffin: 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
wildrose21:

Are you for real? Hand-sewn/stitched dresses are very expensive, especially when they are made by professionals, because they are classy, and the attention paid to every single detail.

'Desmond Merrion is one of the most renowned tailors on London’s legendary Savile Row. These fine, hand-tailored suits come in at nearly $50,000. As Merrion put it himself: “I will personally place every single stitch in your suit by hand; a machine will never touch the garment at any stage. This hand making is the absolute pinnacle in tailoring. Your suit will take me so long to make, it cannot be measured in man hours. It will take MONTHS of my time to make the perfectly crafted suit. The finished suit will appear as if it has not been hand crafted, but sculpted around your torso.” With those kind of guarantees, and that much time and energy spent on the creation and design, it’s no wonder that the Supreme Bespoke is so damn expensive.'

Moreover, the gown that lady made is very beautiful

This Nairaland sef don tire me!

Classy ke? Baba leave that thing. Na psychological marketing be that. Afterall people also consider bottled water to be more classy than pure water.

People often put too much value on things they invested a lot of time in making. It doesn't necessary mean that the long time invested in making those products translates to product quality. There's a reason machines are invented: to produce better products at lesser costs and lesser time. It's just that people want to feel important hence the reason they are easily prone to psychological marketing. Just see the way that guy extolled a product that will cost you both time and money to buy instead of the alternative that will cost you next to mothing. Abi no be the same material?

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Unimaginable123: 6:19pm On May 17, 2017
God bless Adamazi Igbo
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2017
Ndigbo kwenu!!!!! see my Igbo sisters o! This is by far better than pushing drugs
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2017
Hmm, Black Opal, Aveeno and other companies already make good spf moisturizers that cater to black skin.
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2017
Balkan:
Why always Igbos
they love to develop
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
These women are talking BOLLOCKS.

Skin cancer na OYIBO problem.

Rank Country Age-Standardised Rate per 100,000 (World)
1 Denmark 338.1
2 France (metropolitan) 324.6
3 Australia 323.0
4 Belgium 321.1
5 Norway 318.3
6 United States of America 318.0
7 Ireland 307.9
8 Korea, Republic of 307.8
9 The Netherlands 304.8
10 New Caledonia 297.9
11 Slovenia 296.3
12 Canada 295.7
13 New Zealand 295.0
14 Czech Republic 293.8
15 Switzerland 287.0
16 Hungary 285.4
17 Iceland 284.3
18 Germany 283.8
19 Israel 283.2
20 Luxembourg 280.3
21 Italy 278.6
22 Slovakia 276.9
23 United Kingdom 272.9
24 Sweden 270.0
25 Serbia 269.7
26 Croatia 266.9
27 Barbados 263.1
28 Armenia 257.0
29 Finland 256.8
30 French Polynesia 255.0
31 Austria 254.1
32 Lithuania 251.9
33 Uruguay 251.0
34 Spain 249.0
35 Latvia 246.8
36 Portugal 246.2
37 France, Martinique 245.0
38 Malta 242.9
39 Estonia 242.8
40 FYR Macedonia 239.3
41 Montenegro 238.3
42 Kazakhstan 236.5
43 Bulgaria 234.8
44 Poland 229.6
45 Romania 224.2
46 Belarus 218.7
47 Cuba 218.0
48 Japan 217.1
49 Argentina 216.7
50 Puerto Rico

http://www.wcrf.org/int/cancer-facts-figures/data-cancer-frequency-country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dots On The Skin / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Transformation Of Mother And Daughter With Facial Tumors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.