Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) (30612 Views)

Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos) / Does Bronze Tone Cream Bleaches The Skin Or Not? / Easy Tone Lighting Body Lotion With Sunscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by wildrose21(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
YourCoffin:

Classy ke? Baba leave that thing. Na psychological marketing be that. Afterall people also consider bottled water to be more classy than pure water.

People often put too much value on things they invested a lot of time in making. It doesn't necessary mean that the long time invested in making those products translates to product quality. There's a reason machines are invented: to produce better products at lesser costs and lesser time. It's just that people want to feel important hence the reason they are easily prone to psychological marketing. Just see the way that guy extolled a product that will cost you both time and money to buy instead of the alternative that will cost you next to nothing. Abi no be the same material?
Smiles. Nice point brother. I can relate. But in the end, we humans are complex beings, and some things just catch our fancy for no explainable reason. That doesn't mean they are wrong or have gone overboard.

By the way, if 'DJ Khaled' gives some people some wads of cash to spend for no reason and come back for more, they won't hesitate to spend it on that suit. Would I buy it? Your guess is as good as mine wink
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by jaytime(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
Anybody can develop anything. How effective na im be the koko.
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by AlanTuringAI: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
cool
Where is NCAN
I came here just to check names

And I was not disappointed

Igbos are never tired of making Nigeria proud

When some are busy eating Ewedu
And the others eating Tuwo
We are busy researching to make Nigeria a better place.

Igbo kwenu
What's the meaning of "When some are busy eating ewedu" as it relates with this thread. You can praise your kinsmen for doing something laudable all you can, but you don't have to pull down others for that. When the almost weekly news of one of your kinsmen being caught with drugs in far away Asia, and is to be executed surfaces here, you don't come around to brag on such threads that they're making Nigeria proud as you're doing now but go hiding. Learn to respect others
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
angry
ah ah ah
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 10:27pm On May 17, 2017
Chai, my chief grin
sukkot:
really ? thats like trying to sell pata at a nudist beach

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by kingd91: 12:12am On May 18, 2017
that satisfaction u get when u know they're Igbos
Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by walosky(m): 12:45am On May 18, 2017
Ipob ladies and creativiry are like...

Re: Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) by sukkot: 4:24am On May 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Chai, my chief grin
grin grin uncle Rili. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dots On The Skin / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death / Transformation Of Mother And Daughter With Facial Tumors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.