Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48581 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
Oh!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
Heee!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yee how naw ? wat did i do ? kai i will look for dat your trouble today God cash you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

another shocker id dat you in your pinshure ??

your hair is longer dan mine embarassed cry

Trouble Maker X 3!!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
InesQor:

At first sight, she may look like a single-minded nerd in glasses. Don't bet your life upon it. . . she's a rockstar baybie! grin

lol. . . . pple always get that impression. I love these goggles  cheesy

follypimpi:

Trouble Maker X 3!!! grin

trouble maker x 333 cheesy cheesy cheesy

gimme your hair jor angry

how can ur hair be longer dan mine ehn ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
Mmmbop:

googles?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes ma'am cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
lol

cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
mysterious woman

there is sommin abt you am yet to figure out . . . .but am on it wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
^ Chamo Curlsssssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
Pimpin' Nairaland Supremo cheesy cheesy
Twaile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by eleshin(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamo to jaiye ju,i dey troway salute 4 ur atlantic ocean wave oooh.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
Alabi Yellow! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
eleshin:

chamo to jaiye ju,i dey troway salute 4 your atlantic ocean wave oooh.

O le nu bi Enugu

@post
shes cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
yu dont av 2 go d whole 360 tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by eleshin(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
Moyola:

Alabi Yellow! tongue
aduke purple
@ chamo, dat  wave is enuff to nullify any feminine resistance

mamacita
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2010
he coooool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ice Ice baybi! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by eleshin(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
moyostical
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . pple always get that impression. I love these goggles  cheesy

trouble maker x 333  cheesy cheesy cheesy

gimme your hair jor  angry

how can your hair be longer dan mine ehn ?

I go loan u,while u loan me ur dimples DEAL ??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
Moyola:

Ice Ice baybi! cheesy

omo olomo laarin ero  cheesy cheesy

how u dey ?

follypimpi:

I go loan u,while u loan me your dimples DEAL ??

no deal cos am planning to com steal your hair very soon cool

dimples yen precious o. . . .na im i dey use catch dem boys cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
He luks thin slim@eleshin
c as folly turn celeb o!
googles:

dimples yen precious o. . . .na im i dey use catch dem boys cheesy
e b lyk say u know
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

I go loan u,while u loan me your dimples DEAL ??

Ma wo oju Uche oo angry angry
Moyola and some other girls dey there o cheesy
Mi o nfi obirin ba anybody shere oo grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
sexy sexy kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
Catch boys indeed.  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

sexy sexy kiss

Sup baybee wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
ruskiee:

Catch boys indeed. grin

yes o. . . . .talk abt million dollar dimples wink

i got it from my mahmah cheesy

chamotex:

Sup baybee wink wink

sexy head. . . . . am twipping for your waves can i touch it pls embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

sexy head. . . . . am twipping for your waves can i touch it pls embarassed embarassed

As long as you stay away from that Follypimpi dude. smiley cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Ma wo oju Uche oo angry angry
Moyola and some other girls dey there o cheesy
Mi o nfi obirin ba anybody shere oo grin
must u use d name When calling d name, b adding comma. . .:-@:-(
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nellaluv(f): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
aint got hands to raise
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

As long as you stay away from that Follypimpi dude. smiley cool

emm emm  undecided

but i like his hair  undecided

yes i ll stay away just to touch dat sexy sexy head. . . .after i ll run back to pimpin  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
Feraz:

must u use d name When calling d name, b adding comma. . .:-@:-(

No vex . . . didn't know your name is Uche, comma grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (101)

You And Me / You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Optical Illusions - Find The Hidden Man In The Forest Within 11 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.