Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,817 members, 7,831,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (48020 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
i ll steal his head sooooooooooooooon
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

emm emm  undecided

but i like his hair  undecided

yes i ll stay away just to touch dat sexy sexy head. . . .after i ll run back to pimpin  cheesy

Shame on u chamo,they will always come back.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

i ll steal his head sooooooooooooooon

Why steal when u can hve access to it any day,any time.Think bout it love
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

Why steal when u can hve access to it any day,any time.Think bout it love

no o its your hair i want to steal

but i want to steal chamo's heart emm head cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

no o its your hair i want to steal

but i want to steal chamo's heart emm head  cheesy

shocked shocked shocked No way keep your hands off my hair trouble maker.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked No way keep your hands of my hair trouble maker.

ahn ahn dat was a slip of the hand. . . . you know i want you emm i want your hair wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
U want Chamo Curly + moi only YOU shocked shocked shocked Hope u dont write ur will ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

U want Chamo Curly + moi only YOU shocked shocked shocked Hope u dont write your will ?

which will ? stay there. . . . i'm capable o

am still looking for more sef . . . . i like guys with remarkable headz wink cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

which will ? stay there. . . . i'm capable o

am still looking for more sef . . . . i like guys with remarkable headz wink cheesy

My head 4kasibe,u go wunjure ooo.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

forget dat talk. . . . my head sef dey dere cheesy

that word wunjure no dey my dictionary. . . . in itz place i have flexin wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

Comot dia, na your type?  cheesy
Oo lenu nbe. . . . iwo bawo.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Comot dia, na your type? cheesy
Oo lenu nbe. . . . iwo bawo.

gimme your head jor mr oga angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^ U want me to give u my head? cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

^^^ U want me to give u my head? cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ashewo oshi cheesy cheesy cheesy

fun mi ni ori e nla yen jor angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
baybee u can do anything you want with my head any day, anywhere, anytime cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
Can i behead u??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

baybee u can do anything you want with my head any day, anywhere, anytime cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i hope mama- gee doesnt snap my neck o. . . . well itz just the heart emm head i need not chamotex

oya gbe ori yen sun mo bi sexy  wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
^ Oya give me head now. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

^ Oya give me head now. grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

datz chamo's special area tell him to give you one. . . . i ll will sha watch cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy

datz chamo's special area tell him to give you one. . . . i ll will sha watch cheesy

grin grin grin
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9zvZzRHYtk&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy

Olorun Maje !!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad song. . . black man dont suck kinni    cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mad song. . . black man dont suck kinni    cheesy

And are you upset about it? cheesy
It's not the end of the world
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by follypimpi(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Chamoo

CHUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! No No No No Way Badman no suck lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Chamo, i say i wan behead u. Bt omo, 'em curls eh. . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

And are you upset about it? cheesy
It's not the end of the world

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

follypimpi:

@Chamoo

na dere dem dey see you. . . . black man  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

@Chamoo

gerrout. . . . like say u no dey do am
You do it all day then go to the club and start singing that tune cheesy

Feraz:

Chamo, i say i wan behead u. Bt omo, 'em curls eh. . . . .

Ask googles cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Ask googles cool

he shouldn't ask me cos am not giving. . . . i love dis head and am taking it with me forever angry

sexy head like dat. . . .nba mi o fi si le
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
googles:

he shouldn't ask me cos am not giving. . . . i love dis head and am taking it with me forever  angry

He? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me thot it was a she
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

He? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Me thot it was a she

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont tell me you were falling for her already

he is a manly man. . . full fledged man cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Feraz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
Lwkmd. . . . .she or he. . . .y did u burst d bubbles goggles??
googles:

he shouldn't ask me cos am not giving. . . . i love dis head and am taking it with me forever angry

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Mmmbop: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
and if we don't know you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (101)

Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo) / Betting: How Much Of Your T-Fare & Lunch Money Did You Spend Here? (Pics) / You And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.