Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience (3118 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / How TV Evangelists Perform FAKE Miracles, And STEAL Your Money / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 6:10pm On May 17, 2017
This article is not to infuriate the mind of Christians but to make you all see the absurdities in the scam called miracles and prayers.

On this post, I'll be sharing a glimpse of my personal and life experience (aka my family as a whole).

Do pardon my grammatical blunders and errors cos am not a good writer but will try to pass my message across as simple as possible.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 6:14pm On May 17, 2017
Many take prayers and miracles as something of the spirit or inspiration and intervention from a most high/Supreme being called god or God

But I see define prayer as a placebo/opiate for weak.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
Story in Full
Before now, I was a devoted Christian in the past and trust me, I know every hooks and corners about Christianity.

I believe after typing the above, many will say I was never a TRUE CHRISTIAN (lol.)

Back to the topic:
During my secondary school days, my mum started developing mental impairment which medically I can refer to as psychosis.
Unknown to us, we thought is was just normal stuffs cos the symptoms never manifested at once. It was a gradual something.

When It became serious, it was beyond control then because we believed GOD(the invisible monster) through PRAYERS(mild psychosis which I call psychotic noise making) and MIRACLES(which I refer to ad drama) could perform wonder.

Little did we know that we were adding more PETROL to fire. Also, Little did we know Prayer and miracles are fake and just things to keep the mind at ease

5 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by hopefulLandlord: 6:32pm On May 17, 2017
plot bought

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by hahn(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2017
Hold it! cheesy grin
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by hahn(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:
Story in Full
Before now, I was a devoted Christian in the past and trust me, I know every hooks and corners about Christianity.

I believe after typing the above, many will say I was never a TRUE CHRISTIAN (lol.)

Back to the topic:
During my secondary school days, my mum started developing mental impairment which medically I can refer to as psychosis.
Unknown to us, we thought is was just normal stuffs cos the symptoms never manifested at once. It was a gradual something.

When It became serious, it was beyond control then because we believed GOD(the invisible monster) through PRAYERS and MIRACLES could perform wonder. Little did we know that we were adding more PETROL to fire. Little did we know Prayer and miracles are fake and just things to keep the mind at ease

Lol @ GOD the invisible monster cheesy grin

Sorry about your mom

I just hope these theists her employ decorum and are not condescending
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
May i add to the fact that am a Medical Student, therefore writing with a full knowledge of things I never understood in the past.

To continue my story, her depression state metamorphosed to her hearing unusual voices, saying jargons (words that made no sense).
The conditions highlighted above is what is referred to as hallucination and schizophrenia. In fact, she started becoming violent towards everyone.

But because I wasn't a health professional then, the problem persisted for a long while (2006 - 2014)

The long duration and solutions to her conditions made me to really understand the rationale behind PRAYERS and MIRACLES....

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
We visited all these known churches that I see NL CHRISTIANS using all their lifetime to defend.
I mean all these mumu business enterprises like
- SCOAN abi n'a SCO for the gullible nations,
- Winners abi na LOOSERS,
- Redeem,
- Trinity salvation Church of christ.
- Liberation TV church owner pastor Chris Okafor.
- CMCM

Abeg make una name the church wey we no visit?
Ooooh, I we no go Apostle Daniella Okeke church

IN fact, the so called stupid anointing water of Thief B Joshua didn't work. (anointing water with version release like say na Application/software dem dae develop).

Believe me, all those things we see are just TV shows / dramas

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
Jet parked

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 7:05pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:
We visited all these known churches that I see NL CHRISTIANS using all their lifetime to defend.
I mean all these mumu business enterprises like
- SCOAN abi n'a SCO for the gullible nations,
- Winners abi na LOOSERS,
- Redeem,
- Trinity salvation Church of christ.
- Liberation TV church owner pastor Chris Okafor.
- CMCM

Abeg make una name the church wey we no visit?
Ooooh, I we no go Apostle Daniella Okeke church

IN fact, the so called stupid anointing water of Tuberculosis Joshua didn't work. (anointing water with version release like say na Application/software dem dae develop).

Believe me, all those things we see are just TV shows / dramas

I am not always okay with this name Tuberculosis Joshua. If you say Thief B Joshua, I'm okay, because that's whom he is.

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 7:06pm On May 17, 2017
I had phone numbers of customer cares (prayer helpline) of the business companies I listed above.....

COS I was naive and desperate for solutions to my mum's problem, I thought PRAYERS OTA (over the air) could make her normal,for where. All na just TV actions/gymnastics. Na for TV e end, nothing more.

Many claimed and termed it spiritual attacks from the enemies (lol, am happy I know better now).

- We prayed.
(now I understand better that prayers were just noise making. It won't add or subtract from what ever you are in. In fact, you are even stressing yourself. Disturbing your neighbours with your noise.)

- We casted demons, Lucifer
(now I understand we were only casting ourselves because no be Lucifer give my mama psychosis)

- We fasted.
(now I understand we were only starving ourselves unnecessarily. You intentionally out of gullibility, naiveness and weakness punish our stomachs)

Wetin we no do?
We did virtually everything

We even binded the bindable both on earth and in heaven and loosed the loosables both on earth and in heaven.....
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
Please, no Christian should tell me these craps of;
- Everything happens for a reason.
Can you please list the reasons?

- God was waiting for the perfect time to manifest his power in ya family.
Abeg when is the perfect time? (2006-2014)
Oh, or until my mum run enter market before Bros J and his invisible monster manifest them powers àbí?

- You had little or no faith
Yet the anointing water that has been making people becoming billionaires didn't work on mental impairment.
Yet the faith from pastor Christopher over the call no heal her?

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 7:21pm On May 17, 2017
After all the ups and downs, we came across someone who then gave us a solution that BROS-JAH couldnt achieve.

A solution that never required faster neither did it require prayers nor casting and bindings.

IN fact, the solution encouraged and advised us to EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, NEVER TO SHOUT.

What was this solution?
The solution was Science which is showing its advancement in MEDICINE.....
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 7:24pm On May 17, 2017
Mumcy was admitted in a Psychiatric Hospital for just 30days and her condition became something of the past.

Imagine, 30days, something Yahweh couldn't do from 2006 - 2014
Something Anointing water couldn't do...

Just drugs and lobatan

4 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 7:40pm On May 17, 2017
Now, to the purpose of the thread, I will be discussing the secrets of miracles and prayers.

Mechanism behind prayer
Here is the logic and rationale behind what we see on TV.
The very moment we are afflicted or encounter difficulties, we become automatically prone to these MIRACLES and PRAYERS saga..
Our weaknesses become exposed therefore making us MUMU.
We agree with what ever we're told in bid to believe all the solutions offered via prayer will solve the problem.

1. Sweet words.
We humans are so emotional. Say sweet words and you very located the mumu button of most weak people.
For example, when we visit doctors, even without him making prescription, we see ourselves getting better.
Placebo is what I call it.

2. How do Pastors perform their miracles?
There are different techniques used by Pastors.
- Many stage it. They pay people to act the drama.
This is why most of the people shown on TV are anonymous. We barely them.

Hardly will you see these men of god coming down to the north to perform their miracles where better POSITIVE patients full.
- Audience pretend not to fall the pastor hand. (I was a testimony to this).
- Many give us what we want which is MONEY.

Here is a simple logic on how prayers and miracles WORK using money.

When we afflicted with problems and seek men of god for solutions.
The sensible ones looks critically into the matter and within themselves know that FINANCE is the miracle and prayer.

They tell you to kneel down and pray for you. Immediately after the prayer, they give you money to go sort out whatever your problems are.

3. Finding alternatives(seeking option B) and praying.
Tho many Christians will say FAITH without work is useless but just laugh whenever I hear such a response.

You want to write an exam, you read and then pray. You eventually pass and claim it's the prayer....

We have body pains, you take diclofenac and pray, eventually, claim its prayer.

We have headache due to stress. We sleep to relax the body and headache eventually goes off, we claim its god miracle.

3 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 8:08pm On May 17, 2017
If you wanna know if the miracles (mind-blowing ones) are real, kindly take a patient with HIV confirmed via quantitative methods(PCR, ELISA) not qualitatively to any of these churches, and see if the person will become negative.

Take a man who has his testes removed due to prostrate cancer and see if a new testes will grow back.

3 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
because ur mother almost went mad u now know d mechanism and secret behind prayers and miracles bla bla bla.
You know nothing

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
zionmade:
because ur mother almost went mad u now know d mechanism and secret behind prayers and miracles bla bla bla.
You know nothing
You that know, biko tell us....

The scam in prayers and miracles must be exposed. Abi you dae vex say dem don reveal little of your CHURCH secrets

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

You that know, biko tell us....

The scam in prayers and miracles must be exposed. Abi you dae vex say dem don reveal little of your CHURCH secrets
He didn't mention my church. because he will the biggest liar to tell me dat he went into our healing school and came out without being healed.
Moreover am not a Christian because of d miracles God can do. Even if there were no miracles i will still be a Christian

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
zionmade:

He didn't mention my church. because he will the biggest liar to tell me dat he went into our healing school and came out without being healed.

Lol, so spirituality pass spirituality....
Jesus power pass Jesus power.
Moreover am not a Christian because of d miracles God can do. Even if there were no miracles i will still be a Christian
Buhahahahahah.... Case closed
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol, so spirituality pass spirituality....
Jesus power pass Jesus power.

Buhahahahahah.... Case closed
Lol
Its not everyday u come across die hard Christians like me. No Christian who has reached d level of relationship i have with my God would ever go bak.
Christianity is about loving God no matter d situation and not about miracles. If OP could loose his faith due to dis tribulation then had never read d part of the bible dat says "count it all joy when u go through trials and tribulation"
How can u know if someone truly loves u wen u just do everything d person wants without putting him to test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by urheme: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:
May i add to the fact that am a Medical Student, therefore writing with a full knowledge of things I never understood in the past.

To continue my story, her depression state metamorphosed to her hearing unusual voices, saying jargons (words that made no sense).
The conditions highlighted above is what is referred to as hallucination and schizophrenia. In fact, she started becoming violent towards everyone.

But because I wasn't a health professional then, the problem persisted for a long while (2006 - 2014)

The long duration and solutions to her conditions made me to really understand the rationale behind PRAYERS and MIRACLES....

you are not yet a health professional.....may be in equity. grin
there are senior medical consultants who strongly believe in God.

sorry about your mums condition....But God is not the reason for failed prayers.....running from church to church actually compounded your mum's problem....the recommended medication for a sick person according to the Bible is a prayer of faith and apply anointing oil....this you or your mum can actually do.

I am happy to announce to you that there is divine health and divine healing......it is a life style free of sins not necessarily full of prayers and fasting
You can connect to divine health even without going to any church.....it is a free gift from God Alone....not merchantable.......

I use to be like you after many failed prayers.....but now i Know better.....My conversion from Atheism to Christianity was a personal encounter with the power of God........If God can heal me then all creatures can be heal.......

My dear i Pray for total restoration for your mum in Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by terrezo2002(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2017
18 Children, it is the last hour, and just as you heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. We know from this that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us, because if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But they went out from us to demonstrate that all of them do not belong to us. 1 Jn 2:18-19

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by terrezo2002(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
Now the just shall live by faith. If any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him Hebrews 10:38
Job in the bible suffered for so long. He lost everything except his life. Prayed to God, but no answer. In all this time, he didn't become an atheist.
But these days, you see little problems turning people into atheists. Faithless generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
The moment you realize how stupidly you've been deceiving yourself... words can't describe the disappointment and shame one feels for all the time wasted on a nonsensical but popular belief.

Op, I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
Now the just shall live by faith. If any man draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him Hebrews 10:38
Job in the bible suffered for so long. He lost everything except his life. Prayed to God, but no answer. In all this time, he didn't become an atheist.
But these days, you see little problems turning people into atheists. Faithless generation
Dnt mind d OP
If i open my mouth and share my own story wit him he will know dat his own is just a kid's play.
Many people think Christianity is just father give me dis and whoops u get if and if eventually dnt get it den there is no God. They always try to put God to test on his own existence with things like "if u re God do this"
I am glad i realized early enof dat trust in God is all i need.

2 Likes

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by terrezo2002(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:
Mumcy was admitted in a Psychiatric Hospital for just 30days and her condition became something of the past.

Imagine, 30days, something Yahweh couldn't do from 2006 - 2014
Something Anointing water couldn't do...

Just drugs and lobatan

DOCTUFOS: Aferk 29:32-37

32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by religion.

34. And many great kingdoms have been crushed by the weight of religion. And many honest nations have been made dishonest by the lies of religion.
35. And many wise nations have turned to foolishness by the dirt of religion. And corruption have become the portion of many empires who were once great and full of integrity.
36. For Hindi lie low because of religion. And Egept is forgotten because of the religion they accepted.
37. Therefore I say again, do not mix your business with religion.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
zionmade:

Dnt mind d OP
If i open my mouth and share my own story wit him he will know dat his own is just a kid's play.
Many people think Christianity is just father give me dis and whoops u get if and if eventually dnt get it den there is no God. They always try to put God to test on his own existence with things like "if u re God do this"
I am glad i realized early enof dat trust in God is all i need.
The problem Yahweh has is that he was too loud-mouthed. He promised heaven on earth to his worshippers and he even swore by it. There were instances that he even ask his worshippers to bring money and sacrifices to the storehouse and prove him whether it those bribes if he wouldn't open the windows of heaven and pour them out blessings, bla, bla, bla. Yahweh's noisy promises are just too many to his followers. But he can't fulfill any of those things.

God Almighty, the highest consciousness who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Moloch and all the other gods did not make any promise to human beings. Solutions to all problems are with we the human beings ourselves, because God lives within us. But when we don't know the right place to go to solve a particular problem, then we end up living in delusion.

Hospital is the best place for the sick for now. Stay there if you are sick until you get cured. That is the best place human being have made for the matter of cure for now, not a religious house.
You want to travel abroad, using aeroplane to do it is the real option for now, not disappearing and reappearing there.
You want to go through the waters, ship, canoes and boats are the right thing human beings have made for it. But some people are thinking of walking on water and they die of it.
You want to make an amputee walk again? Church is the wrong place for that. Prosthetics legs are the right choice for that and you can acquire them from human beings, not from any religious gods.

As long as human beings neglect the right solutions for the wrong ones, they would continue to deny themselves of the benefits of the UNIVERSE embedded in human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2017
OtemAtum:

The problem Yahweh has is that he was too loud-mouthed. He promised heaven on earth to his worshippers and he even swore by it. There were instances that he even ask his worshippers to bring money and sacrifices to the storehouse and prove him whether it those bribes if he wouldn't open the windows of heaven and pour them out blessings, bla, bla, bla. Yahweh's noisy promises are just too many to his followers. But he can't fulfill any of those things.

God Almighty, the highest consciousness who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Mazda, Moloch and all the other gods did not make any promise to human beings. Solutions to all problems are with we the human beings ourselves, because God lives within us. But when we don't know the right place to go to solve a particular problem, then we end up living in delusion.

Hospital is the best place for the sick for now. Stay there if you are sick until you get cured. That is the best place human being have made for the matter of cure for now, not a religious house.
You want to travel abroad, using aeroplane to do it is the real option for now, not disappearing and reappearing there.
You want to go through the waters, ship, canoes and boats are the right thing human beings have made for it. But some people are thinking of walking on water and they die of it.
You want to make an amputee walk again? Church is the wrong place for that. Prosthetics legs are the right choice for that and you can acquire them from human beings, not from any religious gods.

As long as human beings neglect the right solutions for the wrong ones, they would continue to deny themselves of the benefits of the UNIVERSE embedded in human beings.
I dnt care wat u want to believe. But I DONT GO TO HOSPITALS. it didnt take me a day to get to dat level so point of correction.
Believe watever u want to believe.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by jonbellion(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
Though I'm not a religious person TB Joshua's philanthropy is really second to none in Africa to be honest
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by jonbellion(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2017
terrezo2002:
[s]18 Children, it is the last hour, and just as you heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. We know from this that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us, because if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But they went out from us to demonstrate that all of them do not belong to us[/s]. 1 Jn 2:18-19

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Christian Can Be Logical / As We Look, We Are Changed - Pastor Chris / Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.