Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience (3119 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / How TV Evangelists Perform FAKE Miracles, And STEAL Your Money / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:
This article is not to infuriate the mind of Christians but to make you all see the absurdities in the scam called miracles and prayers.

On this post, I'll be sharing a glimpse of my personal and life experience (aka my family as a whole).

Do pardon my grammatical blunders and errors cos am not a good writer but will try to pass my message across as simple as possible.

Felixomor is a doctor and JoshTheFirst is a medical student . They both acknowledge the existence of God and miracles . Doctors are very much likely to be theists than any profession

Ben Carson is the world's greatest neurosurgeon and still acknowledges God's miracles and prayers .

What you have as evidence are empty claims and unverifiable anecdotes

Personal stories ? Here have a test of your own medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Felixomor is a doctor and JoshTheFirst is a medical student . They both acknowledge the existence of God and miracles . Doctors are very much likely to be theists than any profession

Ben Carson is the world's greatest neurosurgeon and still acknowledges God's miracles and prayers .

Personal stories ? Here have a test of your own medicine
Felix a doctor? Who tell you dat one? Buhahahahahaha...
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

What's your occupation bro ?

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:22pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

You feel like crying? grin
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:23pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A weeping wannabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 11:24pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Felixomor is a doctor

The doctor that claimed and defended the concept of a sleeping brain?
Where did you get this gist of yours from?
and JoshTheFirst is a medical student . They both acknowledge the existence of God and miracles . Doctors are very much likely to be theists than any profession

I never dispute this fact.

And your point(s) for bringing this up? undecided

Empty claims how? Anyways, people like you are die hard fans of Yahweh. I did more than this for yahweh Bro.
I know better.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by ftechclass: 11:26pm On May 17, 2017
urheme:

you are not yet a health professional.....may be in equity. grin
there are senior medical consultants who strongly believe in God.

sorry about your mums condition....But God is not the reason for failed prayers.....running from church to church actually compounded your mum's problem....the recommended medication for a sick person according to the Bible is a prayer of faith and apply anointing oil....this you or your mum can actually do.

I am happy to announce to you that there is divine health and divine healing......it is a life style free of sins not necessarily full of prayers and fasting
You can connect to divine health even without going to any church.....it is a free gift from God Alone....not merchantable.......

I use to be like you after many failed prayers.....but now i Know better.....My conversion from Atheism to Christianity was a personal encounter with the power of God........If God can heal me then all creatures can be heal.......

My dear i Pray for total restoration for your mum in Jesus Name. Amen
Yes. And that's because they were born into religious homes.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Carpentry Bro.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:28pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:

The doctor that claimed and defended the concept of a sleeping brain?
Where did you get this gist of yours from?
Bro,

You dont have to tell LIES against people you are just meeting for the first time.

It speaks Little of your background.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 17, 2017
felixomor:

You feel like crying? grin
I fit bet my GF say you no close to study biology let alone medicine
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 17, 2017
felixomor:

Bro,

You dont have to tell LIES against people you are just meeting for the first time.

It speaks Little of your background.
You want deny am Felix....?
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:31pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

I fit bet my GF say you no close to study biology let alone medicine

If u like, bet your whole village...
It doesnt affect a drop of rain cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:32pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

You want deny am Felix....?
I dont have to deny a LIE.
The the accusation is as baseless as your reasoning.
Well, let me talk to a more reasonable person
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
ftechclass:

I never dispute this fact.
And your point(s) for bringing this up? undecided

Then its gratuitous to tell us you are medical student . As if there are no medical students and doctors who believe in God . They all do and are more knowledgeable in that area of study . They still believe in God and acknowledge miracles . You have no point bro .

Empty claims how? Anyways, people like you are die hard fans of Yahweh. I did more than this for yahweh Bro.
I know better.

I know lots of people who have experienced miracles . Some of them are relatives . They were ardent church-goers in their former churches but once they stepped into my Church the Lord's Chosen , their problems vanished immediately . Now tell me , what could you have said that would convince them to believe otherwise ? Weren't they serving the same God before and after ? Coincidence ? What are the odds that same events occur every damn time ?

There is no story you will tell na that would convince someone who has experienced worse that there are no miracles or God .

One more thing , being skeptical about miracles and prayers =! impugning the existence of God.

There are people who reject prayers , miracles and religious dogma while acknowledging the existence of God . Those deists can still come here and give us their reasons .

There is nothing new again bro .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

Carpentry Bro.

Ade a capenter? Who tell you dat one? Buhahahahahaha...
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 17, 2017
felixomor:

If u like, bet your whole village...
It doesnt affect a drop of rain cheesy
Berra you know
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
Preach the gospel ebuka. Preach it
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:
Preach the gospel ebuka. Preach it

Its 'kingebukasblog' - I won't get notified unless you mention it . You dey fear ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Its 'kingebukasblog' - I won't get notified unless you mention it . You dey fear ? grin

fear Kwa?
ME no fear.

Have you forgotten the Bible verse that said,
- He that's in me is greater than he's that's in the world.....
- fear not for the Lord thy god is with you.... I No fear. I dae gidigba

grin
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by felixomor: 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
adepeter26:

Berra you know
That u always tell lies and make jest of urself?
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 2:34am On May 18, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt care wat u want to believe. But I DONT GO TO HOSPITALS. it didnt take me a day to get to dat level so point of correction.
Believe watever u want to believe.

Going to the hospital or using medical checkups isn't a bad thing to be forbidden. It's necessary to do medical check up if you have the means. Have you checked your blood sugar level? It's very important, as many christians have become diabetic and hypertensive at their youthful and adult ages and even got strokes and sudden death, all because they felt that Yahweh was doing something to their health while they were still much younger. I know of more than five cases in one church which diabetes turned their lives to something else. Oga abeg, encourage people, if not yourself, to know their blood sugar level before it is too late.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 3:07am On May 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Going to the hospital or using medical checkups isn't a bad thing to be forbidden. It's necessary to do medical check up if you have the means. Have you checked your blood sugar level? It's very important, as many christians have become diabetic and hypertensive at their youthful and adult ages and even got strokes and sudden death, all because they felt that Yahweh was doing something to their health while they were still much younger. I know of more than five cases in one church which diabetes turned their lives to something else. Oga abeg, encourage people, if not yourself, to know their blood sugar level before it is too late.
Thank u for d advice. But i still repeat i dnt do drugs or check ups not because it is wrong (i do advice people to ensure that their medical check ups are up to date) but because i use that same word of God u guys despise to cleanse my body. Its not a matter of how many yrs, its been very very long and i even know of someone whose own is longer dan mine.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 3:12am On May 18, 2017
zionmade:

Thank u for d advice. But i still repeat i dnt do drugs or check ups not because it is wrong (i do advice people to ensure that their medical check ups are up to date) but because i use that same word of God u guys despise to cleanse my body. Its not a matter of how many yrs, its been very very long and i even know of someone whose own is longer dan mine.
Those five people I mentioned above was as long as twenty years, but when they got to forty-five to fifty years of age, they began to realise that they had diabetes. Two have died of it after having their legs severed from their bodies, one is completely paralysed while two are managing with strokes. Do medical check-up. It is very useful.

DOCTUFOS: Ikilo 3:19-25

19. And she said, God forbid, for I have no need of all such things. For Jesus is my doctor and he shall not let me see any reason to go to the hospital except for child bearing.
20. And her friends laughed, saying, your pastor Akinade, is he not a client of mine? For I, being a nurse, am his private nurse. And he does his medical check-up weekly. And he does not miss it.
21. But he had told you members to depend on Jesus to cure you. Now my friend, take my advice and do your medical check up. For if you are willing, I shall check you for free and know what is your status.
22. Now she agreed and did her check up. And her blood sugar was discovered high. And her friend said, surely, this is what has killed all your elder ones. But I shall not allow it to kill you too. For you shall check the intake of sugar into your blood henceforth and you shall be healthy.
23. And also, give your mind enough rest and think not on scary things, but rather nice things. And this shall change your dreams permanently such that you shall have no need of any psalms to read before sleeping.
24. So did the woman and till today, she lives in sound health in Lagos here. Is her name not called Adeola? And she speaks to me, saying, Otem, you are indeed sent to declare the truth. For I have read of you and perceive that you are real.
25. For the things which kill people is not spiritual attacks but heart attacks caused by fear and ignorance.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by zionmade(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
Those five people I mentioned above was as long as twenty years, but when they got to forty-five to fifty years of age, they began to realise that they had diabetes. Two have died of it after having their legs severed from their bodies, one is completely paralysed while two are managing with strokes. Do medical check-up. It is very useful.

And u said those five never took drugs for twenty years? Or did u mean they never went for medical check up for those years?
U and i know dat there is a 95% probability dat they consume a lot of alcohol.
Anyway am not a novice to medical field, and i still stand by my word No drugs!!!
One of those am referring to would soon clock 60
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by OtemAtum: 9:13am On May 18, 2017
zionmade:

And u said those five never took drugs for twenty years? Or did u mean they never went for medical check up for those years?
U and i know dat there is a 95% probability dat they consume a lot of alcohol.
Anyway am not a novice to medical field, and i still stand by my word No drugs!!!
One of those am referring to would soon clock 60

I am not saying you or anyone should take drugs, but my stance is that, you and everyone should go for medical check ups. By so doing, you can know how to control the intake of food, reduce some and even stop taking some permanently. You may not take drugs, but you need to know everything pertaining to your health. I don't take drugs too, but I advocate the use of it for those who are sick, rather than trying to cure their problems with prayers.
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by doyinbaby(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2017
ftechclass:
Story in Full
Before now, I was a devoted Christian in the past and trust me, I know every hooks and corners about Christianity.

I believe after typing the above, many will say I was never a TRUE CHRISTIAN (lol.)

Back to the topic:
During my secondary school days, my mum started developing mental impairment which medically I can refer to as psychosis.
Unknown to us, we thought is was just normal stuffs cos the symptoms never manifested at once. It was a gradual something.

When It became serious, it was beyond control then because we believed GOD(the invisible monster) through PRAYERS(mild psychosis which I call psychotic noise making) and MIRACLES(which I refer to ad drama) could perform wonder.

Little did we know that we were adding more PETROL to fire. Also, Little did we know Prayer and miracles are fake and just things to keep the mind at ease
what shall separate us from the love of Christ,....shall tribulation shall peril,unclothedness
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt care wat u want to believe. But I DONT GO TO HOSPITALS. it didnt take me a day to get to dat level so point of correction.

Are you a chosen child?
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Then its gratuitous to tell us you are medical student . As if there are no medical students and doctors who believe in God . They all do and are more knowledgeable in that area of study . They still believe in God and acknowledge miracles . You have no point bro .

I know lots of people who have experienced miracles . Some of them are relatives . They were ardent church-goers in their former churches but once they stepped into my Church the Lord's Chosen , their problems vanished immediately . Now tell me , what could you have said that would convince them to believe otherwise ? Weren't they serving the same God before and after ? Coincidence ? What are the odds that same events occur every damn time ?

There is no story you will tell na that would convince someone who has experienced worse that there are no miracles or God .

One more thing , being skeptical about miracles and prayers =! impugning the existence of God.

There are people who reject prayers , miracles and religious dogma while acknowledging the existence of God . Those deists can still come here and give us their reasons .

There is nothing new again bro .

So you are a chosen child? No wonder grin

grin grin
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Nobody: 11:22am On May 18, 2017
God is not man, his ways are not like men. If not some people will not see the light of day including me for doubting in his ability to do wonders. My brother... Sit down and think very well about God and about your Life... God will show himself to you
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Cleopatra4(f): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
ftechclass:
We visited all these known churches that I see NL CHRISTIANS using all their lifetime to defend.
I mean all these mumu business enterprises like
- SCOAN abi n'a SCO for the gullible nations,
- Winners abi na LOOSERS,
- Redeem,
- Trinity salvation Church of christ.
- Liberation TV church owner pastor Chris Okafor.
- CMCM

Abeg make una name the church wey we no visit?
Ooooh, I we no go Apostle Daniella Okeke church

IN fact, the so called stupid anointing water of Thief B Joshua didn't work. (anointing water with version release like say na Application/software dem dae develop).

Believe me, all those things we see are just TV shows / dramas
(anointing water with version release like say Na application /software dem dae develop)
This got me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by Deicide: 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I know lots of people who have experienced miracles . Some of them are relatives . They were ardent church-goers in their former churches but once they stepped into my Church the Lord's Chosen , their problems vanished immediately.
Do you mean this people that look like they got more problems actuall solved a problem? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4342341_n1_jpg8b9b52c29406431fa56802fc5b5b5d46

Re: The Secrets Behind Miracles And Prayers - My Life Experience by stevecantrell: 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
zionmade:

If youre healthy the worst place to find yourself is hospital. If youre sick, youre liable to get even sicker in hospital before you may begin recovery, IF youre lucky.

Trust me hospital anywhere in the world is a terrible place. But miracles do happen in hospitals too.

The op is just trying to use one case to become n expert on miracles or the non-existence of miracles. He should wait till he graduates before throwing a tantrum here.

Most experienced doctors can give you at least one instance of a miracle in their career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jumps From MTN Mass To Test Magic Power VIDEO / Where Does T.b. Joshua Get His Money From? / As We Look, We Are Changed - Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.