Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! (836 Views)

Woman With Blue Eyes Wants To Reunite With Her Husband - Kwara First Lady / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2017
Certainly, Our Mothers and Wives deserve everyday celebrations.
The below is the giving birth experience of a woman that remains mysterious without blood stains, thus sparking off the debate of it being real or not. It's only Doctors and Nurses that can explain the influence of the water in the Birth

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
More pictures

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
more pictures

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2017
more pictures

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2017
more and some reactions to the experience

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by Kbs468(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
more reactions

Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by doyinbaby(f): 8:16pm On May 17, 2017
I believe it is real but not a drop of blood....tell me something else
Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by SirVintageCock: 11:27pm On May 17, 2017
Someone is lying here

Obviously, they edited the blood as the placental delivery wasn't shown. It is very messy with bloods ,gooks and sh!ts undecided...
Re: Mind Boggling Delivery Experience Of A Woman With No Blood Stains!!! by jashar(f): 9:50am On May 18, 2017
abeg NL mamas in da house, how many of you had blood oozing out when you gave birth?

me, i never born, so, I can't say....

I thought it's not just blood that comes out but other 'juices'....

(1) (Reply)

Hostile Body Language / Check Out This Pre-wedding Picture Of A Young Man And Bride To Be / How Do I Answer My 7 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.