Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Sex I Will Never Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sex I Will Never Forget (8170 Views)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 17, 2017
THE SEX I WILL NEVER FORGET!:

I can say that was the best sex I have ever had. We did everything in pre-intimacy and the actual sex was not in this realm. Waves of orgasm swept over her body and my very self felt highly satisfied.

As I stood up from her and was putting on my boxer, something strange happened that has never happened in all my sexual adventure. Right there in the room, like in a trance, I saw an image like my self walked out of my body. I was so scared as the image bowed his head and was walking backward to the door. I screamed, I shouted, I was shivering seriously. My girlfriend stood up and was asking me what is wrong with me..She shouted that I should keep quiet, but, No! I kept shouting as I saw like myself walking away from me. .

To my surprise, I kept on telling my girl friend to look at this image and she said, she could not see anything. I became terrified. It was like I was in the oven, at the same time, it was as if I was in a cold room. I watched the image walked backward to the door & when it got to the door, it turned to go out of the door, as I watched the back of this image, I saw an inscription written on it ' EXCELLENT SPIRIT'.

I screamed and shouted because, though I am not a serious Christian, but I know what it means to have an excellent spirit and to lose it. I have been leading the whole department in my school. Lecturers consult me privately to explain some hard topics. I was a genius. It is this brilliance and handsomeness that made me the desire of most ladies on campus. While I was crying and weeping bitterly, my girlfriend bursted into serious laugher. I was asking her why the laughter, and she said, you are Number 5. I will get the remaining 5 to make 10.

I asked her to explain what she meant, she just laughed harder. She carried her bag and walked out of my room and said, 'enjoy your shadow'. Till today, I can't trace this lady. I have tried looking for her, I can't find her. Right from that day, I knew I became empty. I have the best result in my department, but no destiny results to show for it sir. I lost something that day, I knew I lost it. I have been praying and asking the Lord for restoration. Atimes, I feel like I am so empty. I wished that sex never happened or never happened between me and that lady. I lost excellent spirit!

This was a confession of a guy to me some years ago. He wept bitterly in my office. I could not comfort him. He graduated as the best student in his department but if you see him at that time, you will never believe he went to school.

Dear precious one, there is something deep about sex! I know some will read this and scorn it. You only know yourself, you don't know 2 out of 10 about the person you want to have that sex with. Are there no thousands of people who have lost their own ' excellent spirit' too just because of 10 mins sexual pleasure. Flee fornication! Flee adultery!. One round of sex is enough to round off your glorious destiny. Enjoy sex with your spouse only! Singles, wait! You won't die. Wait. Before you remove your pant for that guy /lady to commit fornication, think! Rule your desire or ruin your destiny. I am warned! You are warned!
Thanks for reading.
© Ebenezer Diyaolu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
if i read am finish make girl no give me head again for life undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2017
Queen stop lying... This writeup is so fake

3 Likes

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2017
cutie why this trash on your wall ......

i like you, but not for this, but your look
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Khutie: 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
Bloggers and sweet sensational fake stories... grin
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by felixomor: 7:57pm On May 17, 2017
Please read to the end before criticizing.
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Freewoman(f): 8:06pm On May 17, 2017
I know guys will not like this

1 Like

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by omowumeee(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2017
waawuu shocked
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by smardray(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
Iro nla!!!!
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Teaser4(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
Story 4 d gullible ones
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by walezy85: 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
lie or no lie sex is more spiritual than physical.some pple sees it as just having fun but its a covenant.thnx am blessed

4 Likes

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by agrovick(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2017
Arabian moonlight tales, GTFOH

2 Likes

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Olibboy: 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
Space booked
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by lhawarl1(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2017
walezy85:
lie or no lie sex is more spiritual than physical.some pple sees it as just having fun but its a covenant.thnx am blessed

which kind spiritual? Abeg park well....
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Fernandowski(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2017
jodha where are you??
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
You be boy or girl?
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Czar01(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
Hahahaha abeg which one is "excellent spirit"?

8 Likes

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by greatwhite(m): 12:25am On May 18, 2017
Believe it or not. There is always a spiritual transaction during pre marital/ extra marital sex. No such thing as free sex in the spiritual. Everything is paid for. Lots of virtues are lost on the altar of sex. Samson lost his strength. Judah lost his signet. David lost his son, just to mention a few.

Op keep praying God will restore you.
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by spaggyy(m): 5:25am On May 18, 2017
You are a stupid genius

You know what u wrote is so wrong that you actually used a fake topic to draw attention

OP part of ur stupidity...let me correct...its called SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE and not EXCELLENT SPIRIT

I wonder what the lecturers consult you for secretly... If no be say all of una follow stupid...whats the name of your stupid school that breeds stupid people like u?

1 Like

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Olibboy: 5:46am On May 18, 2017
Is dat how u used to do
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Martinez19(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2017
Freewoman:
Some of them won't rest because their conscience is pricking them.
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Bahddo(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2017
Hahaha... Some of these churchy people would give Satan a run for his money in a lying contest
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2017
Freewoman:
do you like it freepvssy oh sorry freewoman
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Freewoman(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
profitablebet:
do you like it freepvssy oh sorry freewoman

Know it today that freewoman is not free afterall
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Freewoman(f): 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Some of them won't rest because their conscience is pricking them.

Yes oooooooooooooooh
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 18, 2017
A man that cannot lick pussy, is that one a man angry Cannot lick her bombom, is that one a man nii angry angry

If u lick her bombom and make her speak in tongues ur excellent spirit go fly back angry

1 Like

Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 18, 2017
Freewoman:

Know it today that freewoman is not free afterall

How much u be
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Jodha(f): 11:06pm On May 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
jodha where are you??

Mhen.. I've been around...

Been damn busy.. Too busy for even myself... No time... Although I log in once in a while.. Just to scroll and read chats...

I've missed yhu though.. How have yhu been?..
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Fernandowski(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2017
Jodha:

Mhen.. I've been around...

Been damn busy.. Too busy for even myself... No time... Although I log in once in a while.. Just to scroll and read chats...

I've missed yhu though.. How have yhu been?..
missed you too dear

just that a teammate gave me that Anthony Joshua kinda upper cut.... can't eat anything
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Jodha(f): 11:20pm On May 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
missed you too dear

just that a teammate gave me that Anthony Joshua kinda upper cut.... can't eat anything

Chinekah eh... Sorry dearie..

Eyah.. That team mate needs flogging... angry
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Fernandowski(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2017
Jodha:

Chinekah eh... Sorry dearie..

Eyah.. That team mate needs flogging... angry
lolzzz.... I swear.... feeling damn hungry
Re: The Sex I Will Never Forget by Frolic: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / Curvy/Bent Dick, What's The Cause? / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***«««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.