Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life (2689 Views)

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2010
Mhen, this dude is up to something with his cunning tricks and occultic charisma.

For more tory get 'QUEST PRIME MAGAZINE' from your nearest vendor
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Abu my man. . . i feel you. the guy is trickish and filled up with hiden secrets on the source of his power , i have never believe or would be convince his magical energy come's from the God the world known. [/size]
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
Me too
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I wonder why he has never planned to raise Jesus from the death with this same magic trick. . . . shocked shocked cheesy[/size]
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
Lol, ogaga, when are u releasing ur album, can i get it in 9ja if is out ?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
Yes you will get it in hell, i find out that you two have nothing better to do in your Life.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2010
You are not nice at all, i wonder who gave you that name
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by okgerald(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2010
NA wa oh, the guy has brainwashed many
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Why all this? This man, T.B Joshua, God have been useing him to do a lot to people, and you guys are here posting Poo. You really need to be prayed for!!!! So that your eyes will be open.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abuzola and Co, you are not needed here cus this is a Christian Forum,  Go and find better things to do, men this is a new year. I am starting to belive that you have no Job,
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2010
I have no job, provide me with one, mr badguy
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu zola its been long i visited tha forum.anyway i just dey halla and let u know dat u dey do good work.proudly muslim.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by busoye19: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola, why are you disturbing yourself? Your opinion doesn't change anything. Provided you don't have right to speak evil against the man of God or you want to fight for God?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
The guy na Fool, Big one o.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AKO1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2010
Are you advertising the mag or conducting one of your smear campaigns?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
Niceguy, take ur time and stop acting like a pregnant she goat
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Revealer: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mhen, this dude is up to something with his cunning tricks and occultic charisma.

Well done poster.

Clearly, you have concluded that in order for you to remain relevant on NL you have to mention TB Joshua.

At least you got me to make a comment, but it shows the kind of person you are. If u dont beleive him then leave the man alone. SIMPLE.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2010
I suspect you are Joshua, tell us the truth, we have scores to settle
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

I suspect you are Joshua, tell us the truth, we have scores to settle
Seh u want to start ur childishness again abi? Hope u read d post of A .K. O. Dnt start what will make pple like myself to put u to d chains.U pleaded for peace,now dnt start to indirectly lay ambush like ur islamic terrorist/militant Hamas did in palestine to israel. ok?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
Toba, did i deserve that nonsense ? Take time o
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
On a more serious note, don't ever threaten me with police, efcc, chain etc, i won't take it easy with you, if you want to do whatever you feel like doing go ahead but don't come to my face and tell me, am more than what you take me for. Ok ?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, did i deserve that nonsense ? Take time o
U deserve more bad things than nonsense.Just yestday u said u are declaring ceasefire urself&not me.Today u came up with dis meaningless indirect attack.U shd take time urself
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Revealer: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

Are you the Editor of 'QUEST PRIME MAGAZINE'?
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
@toba- can you now see that you people don't scrutiny before assaulting somebody, the thread was opened before the ceasefire you can check the date, now i deserve an apology
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu what even, you are a BIG fool, i wish i know you in person,
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
So you will kill me, bad boyyy. For ur info am a nigga like you, always with my MT2 pistol beneath my belt, together we shall die.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by niceguy10: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2010
Boy you have seen nothing yet, you been a kind lucky cus i do not know you, i wish and i really do wish.
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2010
Highest na to assasinate. Tsew
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2010
This is my address, 24 alfa idi str, mushin lagos
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2010
Abu Zola:

So you will kill me, bad boyyy.  For your info am a nigga like you, always with my MT2 pistol beneath my belt, together we shall die. 
See d post of a ready made terrorist.Try to deny dis post of urs isnt enough to incriminate u
Re: T.b Joshua Raise Dead To Life by AbuZola3(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2010
Toba pls leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power In Names / Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? / Poor Boy Who Returned Missing Wallet Of Rich Man But Asked For A Dollar...(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.