Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It (4214 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / IPOB To Orji Kalu: If Nnamdi Kanu Is Harmed, You Will Be Held Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by BeautifulRay(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Sen. Orji Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip, says he will consider running for president if the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones its presidential ticket to the South-East area ahead of the 2023 general elections.

After arriving at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja on Tuesday after the Christmas and New Year holidays, Kalu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) about it.

Many pro-democracy organisations have embraced Kalu, according to NAN, and have indicated their willingness to see him emerge as the APC's presidential candidate in 2023.

The former Abia governor's presidential campaign posters have also been seen in major cities around the country.

Kalu praised the organisations that are rallying support for him to run for president in 2023, saying that they believe he is capable of providing effective administration to the country.

He also responded to his posters saturating Nigeria's major cities, saying he had not yet decided whether or not to run.

"I'd want to thank everyone who has been putting up my posters all throughout Nigeria; I'm still undecided about running for president."

"However, if the South-East is given the opportunity, I will reconsider to see if there is room, because the party has not stated where the president would be zoned."

"However, I am confident that the party will elect a president who will work for the country's unity, which is more essential," Kalu stated. (NAN)
https://punchng.com/presidency-orji-kalu-gives-condition-for-contesting-after-tinubus-declaration/?amp

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Ussycool: 12:46am On Jan 14, 2022
WE NORTHERNERS ARE STILL CALCULATING THE POWER SHIFT

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Austino50: 1:17am On Jan 14, 2022
looking for a cheap goal, oga no microzoning oo

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Ekpeitit(m): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Okay Okoro,we hear you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Is APC ready to lose? Because Okoros will never vote APC satanic party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jan 14, 2022
Playing the long game at this point, he is not willing to test his popularity in the party against Tinubu, Osinbajo and the likes instead he will rather watch and should the APC zone it to the SE, he stands a better chance against the likes of Umahi which is true.

Know your strengths and pick your battles

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by jeff1993: 4:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Finally it has dawned on him!!!!

Since JAGABAN declared, all the puppies are moving back ..... That is the power of an alpha beast (politician)!!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by armadeo(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:
Playing the long game at this point, he is not willing to test his popularity in the party against Tinubu, Osinbajo and the likes instead he will rather watch and should the APC zone it to the SE, he stands a better chance against the likes of Umahi which is true.

Facts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Vilgax: 4:55am On Jan 14, 2022
this is serious

btw I can design any type document and certificate needed for verification at an affordable rate. contact me via my signature.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by DenreleDave(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2022
If?

Thank God u use if
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by waterpouroverfl: 4:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Umahi is gunning for you, you stand a chance up north against tinubu though

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Felabrity: 4:55am On Jan 14, 2022
You don't even stand a chance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by DenreleDave(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:

Chop knuckle my man grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by benuejosh: 4:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Orji ia becoming so unstable of lately.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Laggafin: 4:56am On Jan 14, 2022
L'obatan
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by victorazy(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Keep dreading that ndi awusa will give you chance to rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by gambia(m): 4:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Good for you, zoning wiĺl be his best bet
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by beerfraud: 4:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Thief
They just want to eat where they did not sow

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Wawelexy(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Thank God u said if

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Baawaa(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Sen. Orji Kalu, the Senate Chief Whip, says he will consider running for president if the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones its presidential ticket to the South-East area ahead of the 2023 general elections
IF,that is adverbial clause of condition grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Donedeal1(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Visited the Villa?

If no, cut the crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:59am On Jan 14, 2022
People have no shame in todays worlds!

Same party you called a Fulani and Islamic party? And now demanding zoning to your region by same party?

It will be more valid for APC to zone to Ethiopia, Gabon or Kenya!

Damn! No iota of shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by beerfraud: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2022
gambia:
Good for you, zoning wiĺl be his best bet
ibo want beerfraud not yeye presidency

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by ovie8200: 5:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Must you wait until they zone it you south east? As long it's going to the south, you can fight for it....but of course, the only motive is to steal the common wealth of the country. unless people.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by maxtop(m): 5:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Dreamer !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by beerfraud: 5:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Mynd44:

they will chop you raw when they wake up for this comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Judolisco(m): 5:02am On Jan 14, 2022
All dis people wey dey even comut ehn..tinubu,orji kalu, pius ayim pius... 9ja Don Jones iswr
Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by chaloskyx: 5:04am On Jan 14, 2022
im igbo but id rather a yoruba man be president than Orji Kalu bunch of SE sellouts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by aloma007(m): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Trust these people at your own peril.

Nigerians must get sense!

Thoughts of a CHAMPION

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: If APC Zones The Ticket To The South-East, I Will Go For It by Tunasco4u(m): 5:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arise TV Speaks On Firing Oseni / Tinubu Mega Rally At Liberation Stadium Port Harcourt(Video) / Oyebanji Restates Commitment To Improved Health Care Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.