Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview (4079 Views)

EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by temiiii(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
sometimes i wonder if our leaders in this country have a thinking faculty. imagine a president of 150 million people who cannot address us on TV?he has taken us as fools ko? SICK PRESIDENT, SICK NATION not GREAT PEOPLE , GREAT NATION. pls lets keep praying for him if we can
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by papabaks(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2010
MR PRESIDENT PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU, cry cry cry WE NIGERIANS ARE WAITING !!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please If you are truly ALIVE please talk to us as A TRUE LEADER and bring all this speculations to an END.

Thanks

papa
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by kkkossy(m): 9:50am On Jan 18, 2010
All nigerians should be in da guiness book of record cos we've all live 4 2months witout a president. We 2 much.How many country cn do dat? grin
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2010
i dint know yar adua is a good actor n diplomat.his speech doesn't match his actions.anyway i'm indifferent bout yar adua cos if he rilly meant well 4 naija he cud have used his health challenge (as a personal experience) to turn d health sector around,even 4 d fact dat he's a lecturer-d educational sector.md main place were corruption is is among d sorry ministers we have and d so-called "honourable '' who are not even an inch close 2 honourable.almost every country looks at naija leaders with disdain.wot a pathetic country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by mbulela: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2010
the reply i got from BBC:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the trouble to contact us.

Do you have any proof for your allegation that it was an imposter?

The interview was set up through the president's office.

And the BBC's Mansur Liman is a very experienced Nigerian journalist,
who can recognise his president's voice.

Yours,

Joseph Winter
Africa editor
BBC News website
www.bbc.com/africa
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by mbulela: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2010
i want to reply the guy
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by papabaks(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
mbulela:

i want to reply the guy

Can you please go ahead and get some real facts,

Kudos

papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship: 2015 Christian Agenda / Nigerian Policemen Caught Yesterday Sleeping On Duty At Asokoro Pics / Biography Of Major Isaac Adaka Boro ,the Ijaw Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.