Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview (4065 Views)

EKITIGATE See Twitter Nigeria's Reaction To Tope Aluko's Revelations On Channels / Nigeria's President Jonathan Set To Commission Four Naval Warships / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by walex0709: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
cry cry cryOur leaders aren't sincere to themself, how can't Ya'radua talk to Nigeria press? they know that we will definetly detect that, that is not his voice. They arrange 'wuruwuru' Yaraaaadua to speak to BBC. Shammme on them. The true is that the man is 'clinically' dead as some news carried it and is in coma embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by walex0709: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
cry cry cryOur leaders aren't sincere to themself, how can't Ya'radua  talk to Nigeria press? they know that we will definetly detect that,  that is not his voice. They arrange 'wuruwuru' Yaraaaadua to speak to BBC. Shammme on them. The true is that the man is 'clinically' dead as some news carried it and is in coma embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Roliks09: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
I dont believe the sham they recorded for us. In the age of video calling, video recording, couldnt we atleast be given a visual? They are trying so hard to convince us when they know what has to be done. He didnt make that call while in coma now. Cudnt they have dressed him up to look presentable even if his case is at the worst? why is this coming on the day the rumor of his death was at the peak? A novel must be written out of all this. They must have no regard for Nigerians. NTA aint good enough? what do we expect when our hospitals aint good enough for them.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by AmakaOne(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
Total rubbish!!!

A whole Nation of over 150 million people should take the word of one facecless Jamila Tangaza?

Who is Jamila Tangaza?

What is her claim to fame sef?

Do Nigerians want an incapacitated president who grants an interview to one obscure journalist from a foreign radio service from Jeddah, some person we have never even heard of till the BBC told us she exists, or do we want a president who is able to execute his function as executive head of state as "elected" by the people of Nigeria?

Arrant Nonsense!!!

The BBC should also  be ashamed of taking part in this skulduggery!!!

Would they have sent some faceless correspondent to do a 1 minute interview had Barack Obama disappeared off the face of the earth for over two months and try and convince the Americans that it was indeed the voice of their president?

Shameless people.

If they have no positive contribution to make towards resolving our crisis they should siddon look at their one eyed scotsman prime minister and leave us to resolve our issues with Yar'a dissapear, not compund them by bringing such unfounded rubbish to the international stage.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Vavavoom(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
AmakaOne:

Total rubbish!!!

A whole Nation of over 150 million people should take the word of one facecless Jamila Tangaza?

Who is Jamila Tangaza?

Do Nigerians want an incapacitated president who grants an interview to one obscure journalist from a foreign radio service from Jeddah, some person we have never even heard of till the BBC told us she exists, or do we want a president who is able to execute his function as executive head of state as "elected" by the people of Nigeria?

Arrant Nonsense!!!

Would they have sent some faceless correspondent to do a 1 minute interview had Barack Obama disappeared off the face of the earth for over two months and try and convince the Americans that it was indeed the voice of their president?

Shameless people.

If they have no positive contribution to make towards resolving our crisis they should siddon look at their one eyed scotsman prime minister and leave us to resolve our issues with Yar'a dissapear, not compund them by bringing such unfounded rubbish to the international stage.

kai, how about this:
Yarrdy's back.
Season Two of The Saudi Exchange.
End game.
Plenty suspense this time we will hear him from our parked satellite outta space.
Who say 9ja no sabi magic, come and see America wonder. I watch as things unveil and I can only think of a title like : The Turai Contenders

Can u see IBB directing the scenes from Minna while OBJ lines out the casts, soon to be rewarded in the cycle of the Anointed? Nollywood! This script is ripe for recital.

Senator Mark waltz into the hollow(no pun intended) chamber, he announces:'' ,  See More
brethren,what say ye to this end? Of things written but for the benefit of the chosen, we who are free from want and decide the fate of the many, let us to Saudi go, to fellicitate and bring goodwill to one of our own.

The house: <heads nod, as if to say in agreement>,  to Saudi we go''.

watch out for season 2.

Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by PastorOla1: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
We did not vote for Mr President to talk to us through BBC. If his health can carry him let him continue, of not let him stop waiting our time and Resources please, Nigeria is bigger than Mr. President. If his health can not let him RESIGN, At least he has made history as one of the Presidents of our Great country Nigeria
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by papabaks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Vavavoom:

kai, how about this:
Yarrdy's back.
Season Two of The Saudi Exchange.
End game.
Plenty suspense this time we will hear him from our parked satellite outta space.
Who say 9ja no sabi magic, come and see America wonder. I watch as things unveil and I can only think of a title like : The Turai Contenders

Can u see IBB directing the scenes from Minna while OBJ lines out the casts, soon to be rewarded in the cycle of the Anointed? Nollywood! This script is ripe for recital.

Senator Mark waltz into the hollow(no pun intended) chamber, he announces:'' ,  See More
brethren,what say ye to this end? Of things written but for the benefit of the chosen, we who are free from want and decide the fate of the many, let us to Saudi go, to fellicitate and bring goodwill to one of our own.

The house: <heads nod, as if to say in agreement>,  to Saudi we go''.

watch out for season 2.

I cant believe this, we are waiting to see the end of this first season, lolll

papa
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by annie7(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2010
NIGERIAN WATCH OUT FOR THE REPLICA OF YAR'ADUA.
I MUST CONFESS TO U NOW DAT THEY CLONING YAR'ADUA RIGTH NOW.YAR'ADUA WILL RETURN,BUT DON'T BE DECIEVE,
DAT'S THE REBIRTH OF YAR'ADUA.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by mendax: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
Pastor Ola:

We did not vote for Mr President to talk to us through BBC. If his health can carry him let him continue, of not let him stop waiting our time and Resources please, Nigeria is bigger than Mr. President. If his health can not let him RESIGN, At least he has made history as one of the Presidents of our Great country Nigeria

its nice to note that u voted for mr president. i think i remember the president himself agreeing that the process that brought him to office was faulty. And at the time, the general public still believed that he didnt win by popular vote

so mayb u should correct your post by saying, MR president wasnt SELECTED into office OR better still A FEW OTHERS AND I, DIDNT vote for the  cool
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by 1forall: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
I personally believe he's no longer alive, or in a state of health that's useless to Nigeria and Nigerians.
emma2002:

there is this story making the rounds that they are preparing a person with plastic surgery of our president's physical look to replace him, any1 in the house aware of this story, ?

So that was my exact thought after I heard the fake radio address yesterday. They crossed the line by putting the fake voice out and as lies only lead to more lies, theres absolutely nothing stopping them from producing a Yaradua with plastic surgery afterall they've got the means to. Yes, not a clone like someone said, but a plastic surgery look-alike, and that wont take forever.

Cry, my father's country! cry cry
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by mendax: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
1forall:

I personally believe he's no longer alive, or in a state of health that's useless to Nigeria and Nigerians.
So that was my exact thought after I heard the fake radio address yesterday. They crossed the line by putting the fake voice out and as lies only lead to more lies, theres absolutely nothing stopping them from producing a Yaradua with plastic surgery afterall they've got the means to. Yes, not a clone like someone said, but a plastic surgery look-alike, and that wont take forever.

Cry, my father's country! cry cry

@1for all, nawa for u. it seems u and many other posters on NL have been watchin too much SCI-FI or hollywood movies, cos i know nollywood havent started such scripts yet!!

next sum1 would post here is that he thinks ALIENS abducted the president!!!
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by 1forall: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2010

my fellow nigerian mendax I respect your opinion as you have a right to it. But we need to be ahead of these people in thought [and expectation] even if it's the only power we have as citizens [and NLanders  grin]

Now take this impersonal, but the story of this country for the past 50 years has been one and the same. And I personally am tired of been governed like I was a fool [I hope no one quotes that out of context], cos the malaise has spread to every aspect of our lives both as a nation and as individuals. And my thots in my post stem only from my personal opinion as stated in it [I hardly watch movies whatever-wood they're from].

If refusing to be brain-washed is one of the ways we can help move Nigeria ahead on its way to Canaan, then I'll join the bandwagon!

You may also want to check out a reply I posted to yours in the sports section by clicking here
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by ginky: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
Methinks Yaradua is taking us for fools. Why would he call bbc? Of all channels, a foreign one? What of NTA. It shows that he doesn't care.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by boyt1: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
i wish the nollywood stars will use the game of Yaradua- PDP Vs 9ja as top Movie Scene .
for a nation to play a drama with the where about of Mr President, no explanation. For all those responsible
for this Joke of the year, pay day will come and they will all surfer
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by sammyzacks(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Is BBC's integrity not compromised as far as this matter is concerned?
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by mbulela: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2010
go to BBC's website like some of us have done and lay a detailed complaint.
They must not be party to a web of lies and deceit.
Make your voice heard.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by papabaks(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2010
sammyzacks:

Is BBC's integrity not compromised as far as this matter is concerned?

I bet you my brother that BBC integrity can never be compromise because

1. They interviewed Mr. President through phone and not physical interview

2. BBC would have done a lot of checks and balances before accepting that interview section

3. BBC are licensed to broadcast any New that will attract peoples attention to their site so far they are correct.

My only fault with BBC is that they shouldn't have accepted that interview section.

papa
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by No2Atheism(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2010
papabaks:

I bet you my brother that BBC integrity can never be compromise because

1. They interviewed Mr. President through phone and not physical interview

2. BBC would have done a lot of checks and balances before accepting that interview section

3. BBC are licensed to broadcast any New that will attract peoples attention to their site so far they are correct.

My only fault with BBC is that they shouldn't have accepted that interview section.

papa

- In short BBC's integrity rests on the words of the person that conducted the interview . . .since the report shows that:

BBC does not know who was at the other end of the phone hence they can never be sure who they were talking to . . . .

- Its either BBC is an accomplice in this whole charade or they are seriously naive to assume people would just think the other person at the end of the telephone conversation is indeed Nigeria's president . . .
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by No2Atheism(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2010
- Who is Mansur Liman . . .

- How did he verify the indentity of the person he was speaking with . . .

- What is BBC's protocol for vetting the indentity of the person at the other end of a phone call . . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by omopreciou: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2010
The President is unaware of all you have been talking about! A dead man does not know what happens around him. (I am not saying he is dead dead, but the guy, even if not dead physically is far form being 'alive'). The people around Mr. President who are well aware of his condition are WICKED! SELFISH! and SELF CENTERED! they are only interested at prolonging their days in power at the detriment of you and me.

Like frank said above, Who killed Abacha? The same hand is stil strong and very much potent.

Let us pray - God arise and deliver Nigeria from this wilderness exprience, deliver us from stagnation and confusion, HAVE MERCY ON US and move our Nation forward in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by bijis: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2010
cry cry cry cry   may almaighty help so. our president is alive
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Isa4ril(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2010
Any idiot who is praying for the death of our beloved president would at the end of the see is or her prayers not manifesting. The world is indeed a small place where our wishes are far from our realities. For the dude who talks about this senario like prison break, well i tell u @ the end fish died but in this case Mr. President would not.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by papabaks(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2010
omopreciou:

The President is unaware of all you have been talking about! A dead man does not know what happens around him. (I am not saying he is dead dead, but the guy, even if not dead physically is far form being 'alive'). The people around Mr. President who are well aware of his condition are WICKED! SELFISH! and SELF CENTERED! they are only interested at prolonging their days in power at the detriment of you and me.

Like frank said above, Who killed Abacha? The same hand is stil strong and very much potent.

Let us pray - God arise and deliver Nigeria from this wilderness exprience, deliver us from stagnation and confusion, HAVE MERCY ON US and move our Nation forward in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

I strongly agree with what you've just said, a president that is on a sick bed that is almost gone, even though He is seeing, is it not what they are telling Him that He's going to believe? WICKED PEOPLE THAT CALLED THEMSELVES NIGERIAN LEADER, Leaders my FOOT.

GOD DEY!!!

papa
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by marvix(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2010
Let's look @ dis scenario Mr President speaks 2 NTA nd BBC reports his death wat would hav bin our reaction, Mayb chaos. The President has spoken all ur hallucinations nd stupid theories will change nothing. BBC hav put their credibility at stake so y are we worried,
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by CGKing(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2010
Who wants him back? Who cares about his whereabout? He shouldnt return, after all all he did was talk talk before he went. We have a government that should rise up to their responsibillity and a constitution that must be followed for now.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by marvix(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2010
@CGking
For one I know I want him back hale nd hearty all dat has hapend is not his fault weneva he is around he tries his best to solve our problems.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
Seen the matrix?, probably our president is fighting to solve our problem from the otherside/next world? Nollywood version!!! In as much as i wish him well, i'll consider it treasonable and diservice for any nigerian requesting yaradua to return and continue as president or seek re-election. My verdict is that he should be impeached not because of his health but for going AWOL which is grossly irresponsible, insultive and total disregard to nigerians. BBC interview is 'hand of esau and voice of jacob' THE POLITICAL GRANDMASTERS ARE AT WORK
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Marymos: 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
President Yara'adua is a very wicked man.Instead of resigning or handing over to Goodluck Jonathan,he choose to hold 150 million people to ransome as if the post of the president is his birth right.I dont ve any sympathy for him anymore.He kept the nation in Spense and quickly go to BBC to tell them his alive when it dawn on him that the news of his death has gone round.This is what u get when people that are not qualify to hold a particular post find themselves in it.God help Nigeria.The present politician we have as leaders in this country are all write off.They think they can steal the nation;s wealth and continue to enjoy while others suffer.Nemeses will catch up with all of them.
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by Iranoladun(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2010
[/b]
[/quote][quote author=AmakaOne link=topic=380538.msg5307318#msg5307318 date=1263395544]
Total rubbish!!!

Who is Jamila Tangaza?

Arrant Nonsense!!!

Shameless people.

If they have no positive contribution to make towards resolving our crisis they should siddon look at their one eyed
scotsman prime minister and leave us to resolve our issues with Yar'a dissapear, not compund them by bringing such unfounded rubbish to the international stage.

I totally agree with you Amakaone.  The whole interview reek of insincerity and utter ridiculing of the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by BBC. 

It is a question of time before the Poo hit the fan or like my brother from Warrri will say 'Yawa will soon gas" shocked
[/color]
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by marvix(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
Timehin I don't tink d President went AWOL evryone was aware wen he left for his medical treatment so therefore we can't impeach him 4 bein AWOL as those who shld declare him AWOL hav insisted dat he is not AWOL
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by fidelityd: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
I think the issue of mr president and we nigerians is like the continuation of 24 season 9 where the new president of OUR nation is taken hostage by sickness, and terrorists are launching different types of attacks and missiles that are very deadly and poisonous for human adaptation (poverty, fuel scarcity, economy instability, hardship, inflation) into the country. And finally Jack Bauer who should come to our rescue has unfortunately turned to become terrorist. Who will deliver mr president and Nigerians from these terrorists and their attacks on the innocent citizens. Only baba God can do it.
"Guess Work"
Re: Your Reaction To Nigeria's President Interview by xterra2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2010
So the 150 million terrorist a.k.a Nigerians (dont be offended please) are now Dumb (i see they cant detonate a bomb) according to the presidency.Holy crap his voice was damned faked and granted the fake interview to the BBC,and expected us to believe,
So Nigerians YOUR president is clinicall dead whether you like it or not,and the most funniest part of all is when Yaradua wished Super eagles (they are not super anymore) luck in the nations cup when he didnt talk about more burning national issues like how he(a terrorist himself-no thanks to US)is holding a country to a ransom
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can’t Query Me: Bafarawa To ACN / Photos: Another 1st Made-in-nigeria APC Under President GEJ / Buhari Is Finished - Ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.