Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? (17853 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by cooljoe(m): 11:26am On May 18, 2017
dey are about to do some shopping na. dats y
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by brandydaniells(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I dont think so he grabbed her azz...instead, he juz stylishly stick 3 of his fingers somewhere else grin grin grin

Naaaaaaasty! grin
stick it were ?
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Uchexxy(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I dont think so he grabbed her azz...instead, he juz stylishly stick 3 of his fingers somewhere else grin grin grin

Naaaaaaasty! grin
madam u can sight for Africa. Had to look again. chisos!!!
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by markhalifa(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
the ones u guys do at dah other side is far more complicated than these shit
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2017
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
brandydaniells:
stick it were ?
grin grin cheesy

Look at the pic ooo...zoom it and u will see grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
Uchexxy:
madam u can sight for Africa. Had to look again. chisos!!!

grin

Hahhahahah..coz i ate carrots and pumpkin everyday sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by darbeelicous(f): 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
#singing# if I tell u say I love u...... My money my body na Your Own o baby..... Hehehehe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:
In private yes , in public nope.
look the picture they are out on shopping. I shop for u publicly I grab ur ass publicly..simple
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

shocked shocked shocked

I also like it in private , so when are you cumming over so that I can erm erm ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
profitablebet:
look the picture they are out on shopping. I shop for u publicly I grab ur ass publicly..simple

Lol then don't shop for me.
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

shocked shocked shocked

I also like it in private , so when are you cumming over so that I can erm erm ....

On my way
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

On my way

I'll be on the next flight to SA if you just say the magic word

No kidding
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol then don't shop for me.
I truly wanna shop for u my dear
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I'll be on the next flight to SA if you just say the magic word

No kidding

Lol no need, I'm on my way there already dear.
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
profitablebet:
I truly wanna shop for u my dear

Thanks I'm good wink
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Thanks I'm good wink
Luke 18:18 & 19.. And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?”  Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by IdeyFindWife: 3:41pm On May 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Naaaaaaasty! grin

Grab it like you'll spank it, eh? How come I didn't see that? shocked

Trapoo! Ur mouthed! If it was a guy now, we'd say he was dirtyminded but as per say na you now, just tell me the secret of ur xray vision wink
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Grab it like you'll spank it, eh? How come I didn't see that? shocked

Trapoo! Ur mouthed! If it was a guy now, we'd say he was dirtyminded but as per say na you now, just tell me the secret of ur xray vision wink

Maybe im juz good in looking some angles sha.. grin
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY tongue

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by LePrezident(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

#Yawns tongue
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
LePrezident:

#Yawns tongue

Whatever grin
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Lionessza(f): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
profitablebet:
Luke 18:18 & 19.. And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?”  Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God

Lucky I don't follow the bible then , so I'm good.
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by LePrezident(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Whatever grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lucky I don't follow the bible then , so I'm good.
you see your life for outside?
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by IdeyFindWife: 6:34pm On May 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Maybe im juz good in looking some angles sha.. grin
GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY tongue

Ooohhh, yhu nawty nawty gyrl...oooo jigbiijigbi, yhu fingering ma brain, babe, damnit!!! grin

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 18, 2017
In public No! but behind closed doors yeah sure why not.
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

Me sef I like am behind closed doors , make you come my house nah ( as lionessza no gree come my house )

*checks her profile picture*

Jisos!!! I no do again o , chineke me!!! , your muscle sef pass my own
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Me sef I like am behind closed doors , make you come my house nah ( as lionessza no gree come my house )

Jisos!!! I no do again o , chineke me!!! , your muscle sef pass my own

What's your house number & don't forget I need transport fare & a laptop to guide me to your house.

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

Me sef I like am behind closed doors , make you come my place make we do am ( as lionessza no gree come )

Jisos!!! I no do again , chineke me!!! your muscle pass my own sef
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
Lashort:

What's your house number & don't forget I need transport fare & a laptop to guide me to your house.

Mba! I no do again

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
He must pay brideprice first, only then can he do whatever he wants
Freeman50:
Imagine how this young man decided to squeeze his girlfriend#'s backside like he owns it permanently....
Re: PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Mba! I no do again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For Faithful Partners / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.