Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

A Thread For Faithful Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Faithful Partners (17872 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men & women are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are people like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men & women both singles & married
who've stayed faithful to thier partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men & women who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. Come & let's meet here and share our experiences along d journey in staying faithful to that special man/woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
On a NL site?

Buahahaahhhhhahahaaha! grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
On a NL site?

Buahahaahhhhhahahaaha! grin

What do u mean? U thinlk no faithful men on Nl?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by jmoore(m): 12:20am On Aug 04, 2013
Godshand: I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date.

Therefore this thread is dedicated to God 4.........
You are fornicating with your gf and you are dedicating it to God.
Go and do thanksgiving in the church tomorrow. smh

Four years "fornication" anniversary.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Here we are!
Being faithful to a partner is not weakness, its a display of strength and maturity.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by dBard: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2013
idnoble135: Here we are!
Being faithful to a partner is not weakness, its a display of strength and maturity.

True that.
Its so much easier t give in than t say No can do..
Wheres d dotted line
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2013
jmoore:

Should i have dedicated it to you or the devil? Anyway, that's not the point here.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2013
dBard:

True that.
Its so much easier t give in than t say No can do..
Wheres d dotted line
determination is the word.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by numericalguy(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2013
This just hypocrisy. I don't see anything Godly in fornicating with a woman. Even if its just one woman, its still fornication nonetheless.

18 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Odunharry(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2013
true talk
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Odunharry(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2013
numerical_guy: This just hypocrisy. I don't see anything Godly in fornicating with a woman. Even if its just one woman, its still fornication nonetheless.
dm dy talk faithfulnes u dy talk 4nication..
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2013
[quote
author=numerical_guy]This just hypocrisy. I don't see anything Godly in
fornicating with a woman. Even if its just one woman, its still
fornication nonetheless.[/quote]

you are complicating issues here. The thread is not to support or condemn fornication. Fornication remains what it is. The thread is abt staying faithful in relationships.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2013
This is not getting enough replies. Does that mean that the number of men who are faithful are depleting at an alarming rate.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by angelTI(f): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
God bless all you faithful guys.
Wish I married a man that would be and stick with me through thick and thin( I know am getting one by HIS grace)

Keep it up guys

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
@OP a virtue is really a shift in thinking at a particular point in time. Think of it as your Will-power to avoid evil. it is not 100% flowing all the time just as you are not in the anointing 100% of the time.. moments of weakness can build a habit if not quenched. we are human afterall and daily battle our inner demons. 100% Faithful 24/7 365 Man is a robot not a faithful Husband, probably has chopped kobnomi grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: @OP a virtue is really a shift in thinking at a particular point in time. Think of it as your Will-power to avoid evil. it is not 100% flowing all the time just as you are not in the anointing 100% of the time.. moments of weakness can build a habit if not quenched. we are human afterall and daily battle our inner demons. 100% Faithful 24/7 365 Man is a robot not a faithful Husband, probably has chopped kobnomi grin grin grin
thats true. Thats why its reasonable that we avoid situations that might bring unfaithfulness, rather than staying in the situation and trying to claim macho.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
angel TI: God bless all you faithful guys.
Wish I married a man that would be and stick with me through thick and thin( I know am getting one by HIS grace)

Keep it up guys
ya,im available..
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Odunharry: ya,im available..
lol, are you searching?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Liars.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2013

So we are in same league... It is well
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Monicasque(f): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Godshand: At this age, the word 'infidelity' is almost considered as under-statement cos good % of men are infidels to thier partners. But then, i believe there are men like myself (am not boasting) who've successfully stayed faithful to thier partners irrespective of trials and temptations along d way.I've dated my current girlfriend for 4 yrs now and i can boldly tell you that since the day we became intimate, i've not slept with another girl till date. People say she is cheating on me so i shld do it too but i dont care cos i've made it a commitment to stay faithful to her cos she is special. I believe there are so many other men both singles and married who've stayed faithful to thier female partners no matter what the world has turned into today.

Therefore, this thread is dedicated to all the men who have imbibed d spirit of faithfulness. come and let's us meet here and share our experiences along d journey of staying faithful to that special woman we love in our lives.

You are welcome!

bless you sugar
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by ikekings(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
And here we are! grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
jmoore:
NoW you got me laughing really hard cheesy cheesy grin

@op Is a good thing you are faithful to your girlfrnd of 4 years which is commendable but we have to wait till you are married. only then can we fully agree that you can be faithful.

Women prefer faithful husbands.
But still its not bad that you have started and I pray it remains so when you get married.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
tpacalipse: I am a faithful man. I dated my wife for 8 years b4 finally marrying are. We married without intimate activities b4 marriage. Yes! Married as virgins! I was faithful, and still, I am, not because I love my wife, but because I am partly selfish. I love myself to the extent that the only thing I see is peril if I get involved with any woman. I have worked hard to make a little for myself, and I am making sure adultery will not take anything from me. I don't give out to ladies, even if a lady is dying in my presence, I won't part with anything. The only one who has been able to put up with my craps is my wife, but I keep wondering how and why I love her so much, since I find it extremely difficult to have feelings for ladies.
i love this. Thumbs up for you two. I guess you are really made for each other. This is an inspiration to young men. Its possible to be faithful. You just made me realize what i have always thought about: that apart from keeping relationships intact, faithfulness beautifies relationship.
Thanks alot. God bless your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yada yada yada...me too. #Team Virgin#

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Faithful Man here.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
hornipipe: Faithful Man here.
ya sure?
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
idnoble135:
ya sure?
ya, its all about my wifey, it pays to be faithful smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
hornipipe: ya, its all about my wifey, it pays to be faithful smiley
ya, welcome then.
Re: A Thread For Faithful Partners by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote
author=idnoble135]This is not getting enough replies. Does that mean
that the number of men who are faithful are depleting at an alarming
rate. [/quote]

Apparently, u shldnt have expected much replies in a thread like this. This will prove to u the height of infidelity in our society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.