Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (5336 Views)

How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
just Google search it.. 'glo uc mini handler settings'

How do I download with it?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

How do I download with it?
go to Turbohide.com or German-proxy.de or Buka.. but I prefer the first one..

input the website you wanna download from..

buh I prefer this method

*download the movie without the above website first,
the movie won't download tho..

copy the link of the movie .. then paste it in one of the websites..

that turbo hide only downloads movies not more less than 250mb..
buh the other two websites download any movie..

if you still dont understand.. mention me
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by BluePearls(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
just Google search it.. 'glo uc mini handler settings'

saw the settings online. thanks. but im a bit confused about the download process, i tried it and it aint working for me.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2017
BluePearls:

saw the settings online. thanks. but im a bit confused about the download process, i tried it and it aint working for me.
its easy.. copy the download link and paste it in one of the websites I posted..

and make sure u missed nothing from the settings
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
its easy.. follow the index.. in the movie index.. you'll see 95 96 . click 96 then click 2 .. that index has the latest movies.. u can check the others too for old movies.. mention me if u dnt understand
why are the MB sizes so small,are the movie in parts,all are below 100MB.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
its easy.. follow the index.. in the movie index.. you'll see 95 96 . click 96 then click 2 .. that index has the latest movies.. u can check the others too for old movies.. mention me if u dnt understand
done

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
nahh dey are big files.. click em like u wanna download .. the MB will show
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
nahh dey are big files.. click em like u wanna download .. the size will show
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
done
grin
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
grin
I saw 2MB/s around 2am this morning, Glo is fast mehn.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
I downloaded the walking dead season 7 ..(the whole episodes .. from episode 1-16 withing 4 hours

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
ive been using this cheat since June 2016
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 2:41pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
go to Turbohide.com or German-proxy.de or Buka.. but I prefer the first one..

input the website you wanna download from..

buh I prefer this method

*download the movie without the above website first,
the movie won't download tho..

copy the link of the movie .. then paste it in one of the websites..

that turbo hide only downloads movies not more less than 250mb..
buh the other two websites download any movie..

if you still dont understand.. mention me

Wen I use turbohide it shows download timeout
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

Wen I use turbohide it shows download timeout
turbohide is best used for downloading series. or movies not more than 250 MB..
use german-proxy.de.. it works for big movies
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
same here,it started with psiphon shield.Even with airtel video blah blah blah, but airtel was blocked a week later.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:45pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
I downloaded the walking dead season 7 ..(the whole episodes .. from episode 1-16 withing 4 hours
can you imagine
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
I love this your site because you wont brother to rename.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
glo is just so great.. i ave like 20 series I havnt watched..
like 30 movies too.. I've used up ma PC ROM thanks to Glo..

feels so good..

I won't have to waste money on subscriptions
Youngpo413:
same here,it started with psiphon shield.Even with airtel video blah blah blah, but airtel was blocked a week later.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 2:50pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=ak33n post=56677337][/quote] please if you know any site where I can download YouTube videos please let me know.... save from net is not working again...... damn Google keyboard sucks.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
please if you know any site where I can download YouTube videos please let me know.... save from net is not working again...... damn Google keyboard sucks.
been finding that one too.. will quote you when I find it
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 2:52pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
turbohide is best used for downloading series. or movies not more than 250 MB..
use german-proxy.de.. it works for big movies

It says url not recognized
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

It says url not recognized
how are u even doing it? ..
cos I've never encountered all these you've been typing
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
please if you know any site where I can download YouTube videos please let me know.... save from net is not working again...... damn Google keyboard sucks.
http://hdking.info/ try that website.. just got it right now..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 2:57pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
how are u even doing it? ..
cos I've never encountered all these you've been typing

I just copied d url from the details of the download
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

I just copied d url from the details of the download
which website are u downloading from?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
which website are u downloading from?

O2tvseries
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

Tanx
did it work?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 3:09pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
okay.. do it like this.. go to o2tvseries directly from German-proxy.de or turbohide

Tanx
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

Tanx
if it doesn't work. use toxicwap.com
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n
:
http://hdking.info/ try that website.. just got it right now..
thanks
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Neimar: 4:58pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
if it doesn't work. use toxicwap.com

Its working but the download speed is too slow
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 19, 2017
Neimar:

Its working but the download speed is too slow
glo network in ur area is bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malware Hits Millions Of Android Phones. Is Your Phone Affected? Mine Was. / How To Stop Mtn Flash Message / L8 Plus Finally In The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.