Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (5340 Views)

How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by festusfeezy(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
Is tweakware still connecting wit etisalat
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
if it doesn't work. use toxicwap.com
that index site their movies are not on English,how do you watch it?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Youngpo413:
that index site their movies are not on English,how do you watch it?
did u check if its dual audio? or dubbed?

I download ma movies there and they are English
. unless its dual audio..

which movie DiD u download?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:

Agatha Christie's poirot.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
ak33n:

even this assassin's creed.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Dandsome: 1:35am On May 20, 2017
I don't know o
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
even this assassin's creed.
the assassins creed is dubbed..
I'm sorry.. next time check d name..

if you're watching it with ur system using vlc.. press Letter B maybe d audio will change..
and if you're watching on ur phone.. use MX player and press the music logo on the top right corner and choose ' english'
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:57am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
the assassins creed is dubbed..
I'm sorry.. next time check d name..

if you're watching it with ur system using vlc.. press Letter B maybe d audio will change..
and if you're watching on ur phone.. use MX player and press the music logo on the top right corner and choose ' english'
I downloaded commando 2 and Dubbed was not included in its name but it still turns out that the movie is hindi dubbed or maybe originally an Indian movie.... 1.3gb gone, so please send me a screen shot for movies in English. Thanks.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 7:00am On May 20, 2017
Besides is that the only site that works? Cos fzmovies and sky movies ain't working
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
I downloaded commando 2 and Dubbed was not included in its name but it still turns out that the movie is hindi dubbed or maybe originally an Indian movie.... 1.3gb gone, so please send me a screen shot for movies in English. Thanks.
the movies under index 1 are all dubbed.. download from index 2
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Whyzmix(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2017
Please I don't know how it's done....... Explain pls
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
Besides is that the only site that works? Cos fzmovies and sky movies ain't working
which media player are u playing the movies with??
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 7:58am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
the movies under index 1 are all dubbed.. download from index 2
Which one be index 2?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 7:59am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
which media player are u playing the movies with??

Samsung default media player, I have vlc player on my laptop too.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:

dude... download MX player.. and the commando 2 u downloaded is an India movie.. and it has a subtitle BTW..

download MX player undecided
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
Samsung default media player
are u serious right now?..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 8:01am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:

dude... download MX player.. and the commando 2 u downloaded is an India movie.. and it has a subtitle BTW..

download MX player undecided
Thanks
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
Samsung default media player, I have vlc player on my laptop too.
why don't u use ur laptop and then change the audio by pressing letter b.. I've explained it already..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 8:02am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
are u serious right now?..

LOL
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 8:04am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
why don't u use ur laptop and then change the audio by pressing letter b.. I've explained it already..
I will do this right away and give you feedback, thank you for your time. I appreciate.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
Which one be index 2?
the website I gave u..
when u click on movies..
you'll see
.. after choosing 96
theres
.. that 2 contains latest movies..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Mattin(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2017
Can I use this UCmini browser trick on my laptop?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2017
Mattin:
Can I use this UCmini browser trick on my laptop?
I don't think so.. haven't tried it
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Mattin(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
I don't think so.. haven't tried it
Sorry to bother you...I have followed all the procedures(how to download files on the UCmini trick)you posted on the thread but still unable to download any file. Pls can you give me a simple breakdown again.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 20, 2017
Mattin:

Sorry to bother you...I have followed all the procedures(how to download files on the UCmini trick)you posted on the thread but still unable to download any file. Pls can you give me a simple breakdown again.
copy the link you want to download from and paste it in one of the websites I posted ..

make sure the settings is correct..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Preator: 3:37pm On May 20, 2017
My Glo line no longer shows the data"H+" sign unless there is a subscription on the line. I was trying to use the UC mini but it doesn't show network. I tried sharing data from my other line and network came up immediately. How do I resolve this? Got some things to download
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
Preator:
My Glo line no longer shows the data"H+" sign unless there is a subscription on the line. I was trying to use the UC mini but it doesn't show network. I tried sharing data from my other line and network came up immediately. How do I resolve this? Got some things to download
send PAYU on an SMS to 127.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:25pm On May 20, 2017
Amoled

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Preator: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
Youngpo413:
send PAYU on an SMS to 127.
Already did, when I had credit, it showed, once the credit finished, it disappeared.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2017
Preator:

Already did, when I had credit, it showed, once the credit finished, it disappeared.
buy a new glo sim..

I have a problem with ma glo too.. my data connection switches off itself every 30 minutes..
very annoying..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Preator: 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
ak33n:
buy a new glo sim..

I have a problem with ma glo too.. my data connection switches off itself every 30 minutes..
very annoying..

Tried 3 GLO lines now. Same wish
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
Preator:

Tried 3 GLO lines now. Same wish
sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Almost Got Scammed On Jumia / How To Check If Your Itel Phone Is Original / Happy New Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.