Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration (51180 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Body Arrives In Nigeria, Handed Over To The Family (Photos Video) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:53am On May 18, 2017
I'm still shocked of her passing. Nollywood, please pay tribute to this woman.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by folu4real(f): 11:56am On May 18, 2017
sheedy407:
But why are bloggers digging up news about her?
When she was alive,they never did.

Pls let her rest in peace

Dont mind bloggers they dig deep when a celeb die or has a marriage issues but they never dig deep about there good deed. R.I.P to Moji Olaiya
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Adufeewa: 11:58am On May 18, 2017
my regards to adeleke, tell him people of ede are missing him
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 11:59am On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

Fry your jamb result... grin grin grin
damn!!

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by ipobarecriminals: 12:04pm On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

use am wrap akara.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by zord33k(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2017
May her soul Rest in Perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by brianscott: 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
It painful sister moji gonesoon cry

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Teegelop(f): 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
MadManTalking:
She signed her death warrant the day she took the first drop of the sperm that got her pregnant at her age.

It was suicide trying to have a child at almost 60 years.

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?

RIP to her.

Quote me and die by fire at 4:30 today.
Receive sense in Jesus name. Besides she's just 42.
RIP Moji Olaiya

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2017
what's yer own?
modelmike7:
Feeling down all morning since i heard of her sad demise.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Bofemsky(f): 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
sheedy407:
But why are bloggers digging up news about her?
When she was alive,they never did.

Pls let her rest in peace
I think it was because she stayed away from scandals and kept her life private
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by borokiri: 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
ye
kismetbelinfate:
vanity upon vanity....what a great loss to her family friends, industries and fans...rest in peace ma'am

yes a great loss indeed
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2017
Teegelop:

Receive sense in Jesus name. Besides she's just 42.
RIP Moji Olaiya

Receive flesh in Sango's name!!! grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Queenakande(f): 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
she just gave birth to a baby girl two months ago
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Queenakande(f): 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=MadManTalking post=5664005. oshey sango pikin. she is just 42 not 60. oga
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by thonyokun(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
She's just 42yrs.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Marvel1206: 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

Wtf grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by theycallmewale(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Onlineloaded: 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Demmzy15(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

abi na...since it is of no use to him. Age dey worry that boy. grin
gidimasters:

abi na...since it is of no use to him. Age dey worry that boy.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by salesforce: 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
Sad
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Johnnyessence(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
R. I. P to the veteran actress.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by gidimasters(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
MzEddytan:
. grin
abi na...since it is of no use to him. Age dey worry that boy.

I like your picture grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by dotcomnamename: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
MadManTalking:
She signed her death warrant the day she took the first drop of the sperm that got her pregnant at her age.

It was suicide trying to have a child at almost 60 years.

Now she has lost her life and left a motherless child, to what gain?

RIP to her.

Quote me and die by fire at 4:30 today.

So this is the best you can do? I won't even insult you. However, you should understand that your R.I.P wishes does not make sense at all. You should know that foolishness displayed in virtual e-world is directly proportional to parental upbringing provided joblessness remains constant.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
gidimasters:

I like your picture grin
Thanks smiley
gidimasters:

I like your picture grin
Thanks
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by peacemara54(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2017
Iamwrath:
This life is full of sorrows
yes, only jesus gives a lasting joy. No joy in the world but in jesus, life eternal abides
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by justmenoni: 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
Isn't this part of the reasons why you failed jamb woefully?

quote author=NLProblemChild post=56638285] [/quote]
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Tominiola: 2:39pm On May 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Feeling down all morning since i heard of her sad demise.

Me too
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 18, 2017
angels09:
what's yer own?
May something as bad as this never happen to anyone in your family.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 18, 2017
onatisi:
not you alone. At times whem you see things like this ,you pause to wonder and ask yourself,what is the essence of this life?why afterall the toiling ,ppl just drop and die like that? Why are we even here on this earth? What is our gain for been here? Life is such a mystery. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this great loss
You are so right bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid" / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Picture Of Charlyboy And His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.