Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work (32700 Views)

Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / How True Is This About Long Distance Relationships / 7 Ways That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Temmi001: 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
blaquebelle , it's long.. Please summarize.
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by FTBOY: 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
with long distance relationship you have a long time to cheat. there's no such thing as totometre to check your girl's loyalty status.

the closer the better.
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by castel428: 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin The only way to make a long distance relationship work is by doing whatever you can that will bring the two of you together Permanently.

With time, the two parties will get tired of all these your solutions.

Fact!
You nailed it

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by katchywise(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2017
I am into long distance relationship. But what keep me going is three things. Trust. Commitment and Love.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Oshaigbogbo(m): 8:26pm On May 18, 2017
darbeelicous:
Long distance relationship is a joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing good comes out from it. wink wink
..........not true!
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by rosieluv(f): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
FTBOY:
with long distance relationship you have a long time to cheat. there's no such thing as totometre to check your girl's loyalty status.

the closer the better.
undecided
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by anneboleyn(f): 10:08pm On May 18, 2017
My submission is that LDRs can help a person to develop more of self control and will surely help the guy or girl abstain from premarital sex.. ......but this only works for those who know their end goal for the relationship and who put a high value on their partner. But for most fellas of today, who value casual sex more than a real relationship, such a lifestyle is anathema

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Dcaliphate(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Mthcheew.
Have you met Mr sarcasm?
I don't know him
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by FTBOY: 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
rosieluv:

undecided
my lovely princess! kiss
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by rosieluv(f): 11:58pm On May 18, 2017
FTBOY:
my lovely princess! kiss
kiss
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by chuksdavid28(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
grin

It can only work if the guy has a LONG THING, So the gal be like NO LONG THING cheesy cheesy

bro I done almost laugh out ma kidney
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2017
anneboleyn:
My submission is that LDRs can help a person to develop more of self control and will surely help the guy or girl abstain from premarital sex.. ......but this only works for those who know their end goal for the relationship and who put a high value on their partner. But for most fellas of today, who value casual sex more than a real relationship, such a lifestyle is anathema
This is brilliant!
Re: Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work by Nobody: 10:24am On May 19, 2017
anneboleyn:
More wisdom to you dear.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / How Do We Test True Love? / There Is Nothing Like "True Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.