Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

How True Is This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This?? (854 Views)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / How True Is This About Unilag And Uniport Girls? / How True Is Dis, When A Girl Visits (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This?? by naughtyboy7(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2017
so I have seen in movies and even heard some real life stories a situation where a person that was dead and buried going to a far away land to live as human again, in some cases can even marry and have children and be living a comfortable life until someone who really knows him and knows he's dead already sees him living as a human being, in that case they will disappear leaving their new family in a state of agony on realizing the real truth about them being dead and buried long time ago.
what are your thoughts about this??
Do you think it's possible for the dead to be living even after they are buried??
Re: How True Is This?? by sseunth(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2017
It happens inside movie not in real life.

naughtyboy7:
so I have seen in movies and even heard some real life stories a situation where a person that was dead and buried going to a far away land to live as human again, in some cases can even marry and have children and be living a comfortable life until someone who really knows him and knows he's dead already sees him living as a human being, in that case they will disappear leaving their new family in a state of agony on realizing the real truth about them being dead and buried long time ago.
what are your thoughts about this??
Do you think it's possible for the dead to be living even after they are buried??
Re: How True Is This?? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
Where season 2?
Re: How True Is This?? by ndubest007(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2017
sseunth:
It happens inside movie not in real life.

But many people have shared experiences to back the fact that some spirit live among us.
Can they all be lying

1 Like

Re: How True Is This?? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017

Re: How True Is This?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
I don't believe that at all..
Re: How True Is This?? by Saintsammurai(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
the things that goes on in planet earth are beyond human understanding..
op what you said is true..
I've heard similar cases and people that experienced the scene, confirm it to be true..
If i begin to narrate what my eyes I've seen ehn, people will think I'm not human.
Re: How True Is This?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 18, 2017
no be lie, sani abocha even was recently spotted in gabon where he runs an eatery, make una try de apply wisdom for wetin una de believe na, if its not a look alike, then the person never was dead or someone is hallucinating
Re: How True Is This?? by ndubest007(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2017
ztapi:
no be lie, sani abocha even was recently spotted in gabon where he runs an eatery, make una try de apply wisdom for wetin una de believe na, if its not a look alike, then the person never was dead or someone is hallucinating

hallucinating to the extent that dee will marry and have children....

Re: How True Is This?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 18, 2017
ndubest007:

hallucinating to the extent that dee will marry and have children....
please kindly go read my post again, if u still dont understand then ~~
Re: How True Is This?? by naughtyboy7(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2017
=Saintsammurai
If i begin to narrate what my eyes I've seen ehn, people will think I'm not human........please narrate let us learn
Re: How True Is This?? by ndubest007(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
yes o. please narrate we wanna hear o
Re: How True Is This?? by dafidi123(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
Like kaniel outis. grin

(1) (Reply)

''most Ladies Dont Have Anything To Offer In A Relationship Than Sex'' - Lady / Check Out Photos Of A Young Nigerian Man Who Calls Himself An "Educated Stripper / Reasons Why Having A Boyfriend Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.