Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang (31898 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by sydlak: 10:57pm On May 18, 2017
Did you read the end of the article at all? Because I am kind of puzzled why you'll draw your conclusion with the topic of a thread. . Lol... guess who ever wrote that ended up brainwashing you here which was his/her intention because he/she knows people don't like reading the body and conclusion of an article but prefer reading the topic and argument.

danmasani101:

Kai haba, after reading the statement below you still brought the opposition into this. Walahi kai wawa ne.

The Senior Special Assistant to President
Muhammadu Buhari on National
Assembly Matters, Mr Ita Enang has said
that President Buhari will assent to the
2017 budget while the Acting President
Yemi Osinbajo will take it up from there.
Mr. Enang made the statement in an
interview on Channels Television’s
political programme on Wednesday.

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by MrSly(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
Dmano:
Sorry 4my country
Sorry you have no country. What you have is British gold mine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2017
Abba kyari should assent the budget undecidedAbba kyari should assent the budget

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by stieyven(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2017
Splashme:
Osinbajo must sign that budget.

This fooolish greedy president and his fooolish brothers in Aso Rock must not be allowed to destroy Nigeria's democracy

I told people that the cabal deliberately replaced 'acting' president with 'coordinating' president to limit the VP's power.

Some mumus were here attempting to defend them

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by ehissi(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
tinsel:

Buhari will not sign the budget. Leave the politics the opposition is playing.

What is this wan saying sef? undecided

So Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters and Liaison to the Presidency who is also a card carrying member of APC is now Opposition?

See gobe Oooh....... shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by alutapastor(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2017
hodusglobal:
Buhari soul is created by the lord Almighty, I prayed for our president to get well soon...Even if we elect 40 years old as our president he can also be called by his creator before the end of his tenure in the office...So, lets pray for Nigeria, our leaders and ourselves...#E_Go_Better
Abeg make we hear something ! If pmb die today he die for the good old age. He cannot even perform his duties as president because of his old age and now come add put say he is very sick. To help himself and this country make he just resign.
This holding to power with the serious sickness of pmb amounts to an act of korruption on his part and a very act of unpatrotism .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by ehissi(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
Osinbajo should stamp his authority and create order in the executive arm. Enough of all this he say, she said, they said......rubbish

Who sent that Ita woman to make this statement , isn't she aware of the initial statement from the acting president?

Sorry Oooh! But Senator Ita na man Ooooh...... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by nwakibie3(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2017
Can u now see that those cabals know wht they were doing when they used the word co- ordinator
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by kikake: 11:27pm On May 18, 2017
Built2last:
The North will truncate this democracy if anything happens to Buhari. There will be power seizure by military for 6 months.
Another election will take place when the north pefercts their plan.

If this plan is foiled. Asassinations will take place.

Yes, because southern Nigerians have been brainwashed/intimidated by north and foreign powers who benefit from southern oil fields to sit glued to an obviously failed Nigeria.

If not, what stops Southern Nigeria Protectorate of Britain to separate from the Northern Protectorate? It was like yesterday - 1914 - that the two protectorates were merged. India and Pakistan people were intelligent enough to see their incompatibilities; they separated. Later new smaller countries emerged from both. India and Pakistan are nuclear powers now.

Are Nigerians the stock of black Africans said to be unable to use their initiatives, unable to think out of the box? If you are in a country, and it does not work, why strive to remain?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Mujaheeeden: 11:28pm On May 18, 2017
shaqhead:

In my opinion except I am proven wrong in which I am not infallible, I think folks in here are needlessly getting over themselves...nowhere in the write up did it say that Buhari will SIGN the budget in London as that will be incongruous but the senator said Buhari will ASSENT to it!

In my opinion he can also go through it n ASSENT (concur) to the contents of the documents and not necessarily be the one to ENDORSE (SIGN) it as he isn't by law empowered to do that. His signature on that wouldn't make it worth more than the paper on which it was signed on!

Last years budget was greeted with similar controversy when there was no due diligence from the executive arm...I think its better for the executive to err on the side of caution!
You need to have your brain examined if you don't know that Assent is same thing as signing it. Do you think you are discussing with your fellow Aboki

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by nellyelitz(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2017
Let me say the first Amen for una

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by danmasani101: 11:36pm On May 18, 2017
sydlak:
Did you read the end of the article at all? Because I am kind of puzzled why you'll draw your conclusion with the topic of a thread. . Lol... guess who ever wrote that ended up brainwashing you here which was his/her intention because he/she knows people don't like reading the body and conclusion of an article but prefer reading the topic and argument.

Zombie......So what i quoted was the topic?

Also, Senior Special Assistant to
President Muhammadu Buhari on
National Assembly Matters, Mr Ita
Enang is now in the opposition??

Zombie use your head it won't cost you anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by DonCortino: 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
White007:
Buhari Transferred His Presidential Power To Osinbajo.Until he writes the Senate to reverse it, He has NO RIGHT to SIGN the Budget. Nigeria's Commander in Chief today, is Prof Osinbajo and there is no ambiguity about this. Cabal or no cabal will NOT change. If Buhari signs the Budget, he will head straight to Prison after 2019. The cabals should send him this information.

No he did not! He was made a coordinator!!

If FFK comes with another warning instead of the republicans to listen to his warnings, they attack him. E go clear for all una eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by DonCortino: 11:39pm On May 18, 2017
codedguy1:

Its their plan and they will have willing southerners to help them achieve it.

Eg amechi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by DonCortino: 11:45pm On May 18, 2017
kikake:

Yes, because southern Nigerians have been brainwashed/intimidated by north and foreign powers who benefit from southern oil fields to sit glued to an obviously failed Nigeria.

If not, what stops Southern Nigeria Protectorate of Britain to separate from the Northern Protectorate? It was like yesterday - 1914 - that the two protectorates were merged. India and Pakistan people were intelligent enough to see their incompatibilities; they separated. Later new smaller countries emerged from both. India and Pakistan are nuclear powers now.

Are Nigerians the stock of black Africans said to be unable to use their initiatives, unable to think out of the box? If you are in a country, and it does not work, why strive to remain?

Except the igbos, they wanted to break away being the first and only ones to see the fraud called nigeria but their fellow southerners betrayed them!
Even till date!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by KanwuliaExtra: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
According to TINUBU-DANGOTE logistics! wink
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by lexy2014: 12:12am On May 19, 2017
hodusglobal:
Buhari soul is created by the lord Almighty, I prayed for our president to get well soon...Even if we elect 40 years old as our president he can also be called by his creator before the end of his tenure in the office...So, lets pray for Nigeria, our leaders and ourselves...#E_Go_Better
there is time 4 everything and this is certainly not d time 4 prayer but a time 2 uphold and defend d tenets of d constitution
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 12:12am On May 19, 2017
Enang you are trying to save your political job by trying to please Kayri and Buhari's handlers.

What's responsibility of acting president

Different statements from Aso Rock over the budgets/taxpayers and oil monies.

Buhari is incapacitated and clueless period.

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Kingspin(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
The slaves will not speak up...

They will not appear here to defend their masters!! ( I no mention any tribe ooo )

Be my witness oo
You mean those people who cannot leave without Nigeria but yet have never supported any form of change for the country, self deceivers.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 12:53am On May 19, 2017
White007:
Buhari Transferred His Presidential Power To Osinbajo.Until he writes the Senate to reverse it, He has NO RIGHT to SIGN the Budget. Nigeria's Commander in Chief today, is Prof Osinbajo and there is no ambiguity about this. Cabal or no cabal will NOT change. If Buhari signs the Budget, he will head straight to Prison after 2019. The cabals should send him this information.

straight to d point, i like ur straight forwardness. Abba kyari & his crew are starting to get ahead of themselves recently
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by kelechi17(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2017
White007:
b speaking big grammar here
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by linuxuser(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2017
Buhari is the substantive president. Osibanjo is simply a coordinator. Buhari must sign the budget if he so wishes. An acting does not translate to the real. Osibanjoo only acts for his master and the master can decide what he wants his subordinate to do as long as he is in the right frame of mind. The constitution did not say Buhari must sign the budget in Nigeria. He can sign it wherever he is except in the grave. Buhari is still alive and as long as he is alive, Osibanjo has a limited remit. We should stop polarising the country and needs to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Ebukaokeke25: 1:20am On May 19, 2017
The dead or the living Buhari?.the ag president can go ahead and sign the budget joor.Its high time d truth be told and full power granted whom its due.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by greatermax77(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2017
I thought some zombies said pmb has good intentions.
Power hungry, tribalistic & fanatical old fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Emassive(m): 1:27am On May 19, 2017
tinsel:

Buhari will not sign the budget. Leave the politics the opposition is playing.
joker!.. Which opposition said his boss will sign the budget then the co ordinator will take it from there.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 1:38am On May 19, 2017
fyneguy:
Misleading title.

Enang did not say Buhari would sign
He did....
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 1:40am On May 19, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Buhari not his brother. Bible says do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by emi14: 1:48am On May 19, 2017
Built2last:
The North will truncate this democracy if anything happens to Buhari. There will be power seizure by military for 6 months.
Another election will take place when the north pefercts their plan.

If this plan is foiled. Asassinations will take place.
This page is discussing budget. You derailed.
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Alexis11: 1:57am On May 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
The slaves will not speak up...

They will not appear here to defend their masters!! ( I no mention any tribe ooo )

Be my witness oo

But your own tribe is the slave of the entire country...... Don't worry you will get your freedom (Biafra) when we are through with you grin
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by 1miccza: 2:02am On May 19, 2017
Which of the Buharis is this one referring to?
Re: Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang by Nobody: 2:08am On May 19, 2017
I do not think Buhari is aware of all the unfolding event or had a hand in framing that coordinator letter. My opinion is that these are the handwork of overzealous aids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.