Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy (58176 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by kaymart: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
good thinking, good product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by HisMajesty1(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2017
I know the guy in the picture, his name is Paul, we served (NYSC) together in Ile Ife, Osun state. After which he worked in Access bank. Seems he has decided to practice his profession. Wish him a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Habeyy(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by abdulslutsky(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2017
Paulo...I see you
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by NicoBaba(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
They are obviously HiV+ couples
Ode ni eleyi sha....
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by cuteme88(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
They both fine sha!!!! Na wa ooooh! come N see falling in Love tinz.
I will not fall in Love but rather rise in Love. wondering how people fall in love sha
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Rozaybb(f): 11:36pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
hian!!..na was for u o shocked
NwaObinkita:
hian!!..na was for u o
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Rozaybb(f): 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
hian!!!...na wa for u ooo
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by vicben27(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2017
dis is wat u get after takin plety of postinor 2
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by jfleece(m): 12:45am On May 19, 2017
Even sex will be on prescription basis
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Nobody: 2:39am On May 19, 2017
Is this not nettpharmacy at Delta mall, Warri

I dey buy Vigor chocolate steady from there.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by tealaw(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2017
Madness taking over. Waiting for public toilet pre-pics.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by inchristalone(m): 6:13am On May 19, 2017
Nice couple...wishing you hml.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by Donnyboy(m): 6:32am On May 19, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by hyc76: 6:34am On May 19, 2017
experience a huge financial turn around this weekend....

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by queenDD(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2017
When friends fall in love, it's so obvious. Happy couple, God bless their union.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by queenDD(f): 9:58am On May 19, 2017
When friends fall in love, it's so obvious. Happy couples, God bless their union.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy by DICE234(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2017
Hi PapiNigga, goodmorning. i have something i want to discuss with you if i could get your whatsapp number or E-mail. i'd appreciate. my whatsapp number is 07064327709 thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.