Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) (36074 Views)

Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
Chascop:
The 4th pix tho..

him still der drink coke.
lol, the guy is thirsty na.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Beno3: 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
The result of Cheap Building Materials. angry Abeg Manage Am Like That Syndrom.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by xynerise: 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
These guys are all workers in the building undecided
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
OrestesDante:

Amen ooo. This time wey money no dey!

AMEN!!!
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by brendan007: 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
This one.. ........

Oh! Nigeria

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Alariwo2: 9:58pm On May 18, 2017
Govt. should stop quack private unis like CU, Bowen, Oduduwa uni and co from graduating engineers and builders.

They know nothing and have unqualified people as teachers.. Limit them to non-practical work before it' becomes too late

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2017
Its well with these guys who are just out husling for daily bread.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
God will heal you all to testify about HIM
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
See as the guy wey hold coke resemble Nnamdi kanu. They will all be rescued and no life Lost.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2017
The guy holding a bottle of coke was like "na so I for take die today?
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
No dead yet I think from the write up even though some persons are still trapped inside and by Gods grace we hope there will be no death
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
When they mix spit and sand to mould blocks. Then use broomsticks as rods for re-enforcement, how the building no go collapse? I only feel sorry for the innocent victims hustling for daily bread there.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by cytell56: 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
rem44:
A three-storey building under construction at 2/4 Richard Abimbola Street off Limca Road in Ire, Akari Estate, Isolo Area of Lagos State, collapsed on Thursday.

Several people are trapped inside the building.According to reports,15 people were rescued alive but an undisclosed number of people are still trapped inside the building.Rescue operations are ongoing.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/see-photos-of-victims-of-collapsed.html?m=1
Nigeria will not cease to amaze me, a person that was rescued from collapsed building given Coke instead of milk. Na wa o.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by otabuko(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
Chascop:
The 4th pix tho..

the coke might be a prescription. It can energize you know.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Escobase: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
DonHummer:
That guy holding coke be like" Na so I for die?"
Heya! The guy die?
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by opeyemihendrix: 10:34pm On May 18, 2017
Damn!!!...Just arrest the Contractor's ass quick recovery tho
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Escobase: 10:38pm On May 18, 2017
Cesc001:
The guy holding a bottle of coke was like "na so I for take die today?
The way he is looking, someone must have asked him:
My guy wetin happen na?
Nna building collapse untop my head o.
Heya! You die?
Omo I no remember. Wait make I drink coke.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2017
cytell56:

Nigeria will not cease to amaze me, a person that was rescued from collapsed building given Coke instead of milk. Na wa o.

Well noted, maybe a good Samaritan passed him a drink, we are not sure how long he was trapped under the rubble, he is probably very tired, dehydrated and maybe dazed..A quick dash of caffeine + sugar in a coke bottle is maybe not a bad idea.. In that state, i will drink anything within reach..

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
Lmfao, dis my guy be like - make una give me coke make I chill Jawe, Na so I for carry die today.

See as him cross leg, him be like " Yes o nothing dey happen"

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
Am changing my state of origin to lagos state.... All medical first aid in place at the right time... Go Abia state now... If the governor of Lagos state no carry me as him pikin, I go change Abia state too to small London some day... Mark this word
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Very sad, I just passed through there like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belong to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blame, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

Since you know it's not his fault, why mention him and igbo.

You're a classic fooooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2017
StarBukola:
Very sad, I just passed through there like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belong to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blame, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

I saw dat building 2ce or more last week or so they were installing d roofings and 1st thing I thought is wat are this people doing cos it looks like a disaster waiting to happen. Immediately i heard a building collapsed i knew it was it. How d builders didn't see this coming baffles me cos d building ws obviously bending to a side already

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:04am On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
Get well soon to the injured.

Why will buildings not collapse in Nigeria when every brick layer, mechanic, iron bender, etc are called Engineers? The way bricklayers answer to the nomenclature of Engineer makes me wonder if COREN certification is now very cheap.
Come to Cameroon, Engineer is A Levels + 4 years in Engineering school .Minimum 4 years of engineering studies after A Levels. Any thing below is called Technician or Senior Technician. No compromise.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On May 19, 2017
I passed the building today, can u imagine? the contractor is to be blamed cos according to my colleague, they were doing every thing very fast.Nema kudos to u guys,they were on top of the game. I pray no one dies sha. Tomorrow am off from Lagos, just on a visit for 2 days.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On May 19, 2017
cytell56:

stop embarrassing Urself! Coke is a perfect first aid for hypoglycemia.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2017
StarBukola:
Eko oni baje
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by fasasi81(m): 2:11am On May 19, 2017
Chascop:
The 4th pix tho..

.no be hunger carry am go there?
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by biggiesmallz15(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2017
Chascop:
The 4th pix tho..

I think say na only me see am oh man must wak ohhh e even use gala follow up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:42am On May 19, 2017
In this critical condition, who on earth gave that guy (in the 4th picture) a bottle of coke?
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by juman(m): 4:45am On May 19, 2017
A disorganized country.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 6:50am On May 19, 2017
bokohaman:
hmmmm!.... R.I.P to your English and quick recovery to the victims
who cares? English is my language??
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 6:51am On May 19, 2017
Afonjafucker:

Since you know it's not his fault, why mention him and igbo.

You're a classic fooooooooooooool
You r a modern fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Rent That House!!! / Quit Notice To A Tenant / What Is The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And Deed Of Assignment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.