Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) (36073 Views)

Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 19, 2017
Escobase:
The way he is looking, someone must have asked him:
My guy wetin happen na?
Nna building collapse untop my head o.
Heya! You die?
Omo I no remember. Wait make I drink coke.
hahahaha
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by vict505(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2017
Rem44 Do you stay around that area?
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Let's keep praying nobody dies!
This your Monika make me laugh all through ahswear
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:27am On May 19, 2017
Siscooh:

Come to Cameroon, Engineer is A Levels + 4 years in Engineering school .Minimum 4 years of engineering studies after A Levels. Any thing below is called Technician or Senior Technician. No compromise.

Same way in Nigeria brother. Just that people ignorantly call others who can handle any tools Engineer, and they tag along.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:38am On May 19, 2017
Chascop:
The 4th pix tho..
him still der drink coke.
He needs the coke seriously to boast his energy level.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by itswell1: 11:11am On May 19, 2017
Major reasons why building collapse has to with GREED. Its not a problem of expertise!
The contractor or builder as the case maybe seen you the client as a Mugu hence will massively cheat you in terms of substandard materials been used even though you paid in full for quality materials.
Nigerians are very GREEDY AND THIS HAS DESTROYED OUR ABILITY TO LIVE PEACEFULLY AND HONEST.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by itswell1: 11:17am On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Same way in Nigeria brother. Just that people ignorantly call others who can handle any tools Engineer, and they tag along.
Its not totally lack of qualification that is the problem my brother. Its simply GREED!!!!!. EVRYONE WANT TO HAMMER. GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME
YOU WILL BE SURPRISE THE ENGINEERS ARE QUALIFIED IN TERMS OF CERTIFICATE BUT WOULD HAVE UNDER CUT THE CLIENT IN TERMS OF USING SUBSTANDARD MATERIALS BUT COLLECTED FULL MONEY.
am a house owner and have seen this play out so many times.
The industry is full of CHEATS AND GREED

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by cytell56: 11:42am On May 19, 2017
Oluwanimoduroti:
stop embarrassing Urself! Coke is a perfect first aid for hypoglycemia.
You are the one embarrassing yourself. First aid procedure dictates milk before any other type of drink. Get it into your head.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
cytell56:

You are the one embarrassing yourself. First aid procedure dictates milk before any other type of drink. Get it into your head.
Ode Oponu! So, milk has much sugar than coke in your village. Better Google hypoglycemia.... illiterate!
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Dieumerci(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2017
StarBukola:
Very sad, I just passed through that area like an hour ago. From what I heard the building belongs to an IBO man( make no body qoute me) but the IBO man is not be blamed, the stupid contractor should b brought to justice and whatsoever practice he owes should be ceased!
Lagos state rescue team really did well, the place is really crowed ,ambulance and all,.
Eko oni baje

Madam are you a learner?

So you didn't know that every part of Lagos belongs to the IBO.

Lol.

....runs out of thread...
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by cytell56: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
Oluwanimoduroti:
Ode Oponu! So, milk has much sugar than coke in your village. Better Google hypoglycemia.... illiterate!
Its obvious your family is fool of abuse and thats how your parents brought you up, no wonder you cant get someone to marry you. I really feel sorry for you. Oshoffi!!!
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by saydfact(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2017
Does Nairanders that say Baba John is an experienced bricklayer, I don't need professionals... Here is your tale...

Sad, hope more life are rescued.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 19, 2017
cytell56:

Its obvious your family is fool of abuse and thats how your parents brought you up, no wonder you cant get someone to marry you. I really feel sorry for you. Oshoffi!!!
Thunder of Sango will fire you! For bringing my family into this. Alainironu Ara Galatia! U are just frustrated ni.. omo irankiran jati jati.. no be say the guy dey electrocuted and needs instant blood supply. he was fucking trapped under a 3 storey building and he's most likely weak and hypoglycemic and needs instant glucose. Coke is within reach it can do! So, Mr "shallow-minded idiot say no more.
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2017
StarBukola:

You r a modern fool

Ewu
Re: Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
No Be Today Building Start to dey Collapse for Eko, Bad Contractors Everywhere, They Don't Care If It will Collapse All They No Is Money!!

Justice Most Be Done To Save Others From Patronizing Them,
#Quick Recovery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Rent That House!!! / Quit Notice To A Tenant / What Is The Difference Between Power Of Attorney And Deed Of Assignment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.