Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! (1104 Views)

No Man Can Handle Me, Nigerian Lady As She Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / How To Get Any Woman You Want / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by wealthinfos(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
ANY MAN THAT CAN HANDLE HIS PHONE WELL, CAN HANDLE HIS WIFE BEST.

1)You are always scared to stay away from your phone for just a day. Let your wife also see that you don't want to stay away from her even if it's for a day.

2) You hate to see your phone stay without money (airtime). You should also hate to see your wife stay without money.

3)Because you are so used to your phone, you sometimes prefer it to a new one no matter how sophisticated is the new. Value your wife above any woman out there, no matter how good looking she is.

4) You are always happy when your phone battery is full and strong, and even when it is running down you don't hesitate to charge it. Your wife sometimes becomes physically weak by ensuring everything goes well in the house. Keep her strong emotionally by your kind words and assist with the house chores where necessary; by doing this you would make her full of energy to face what lies ahead.

5) You feel terrible whenever your phone slips from your hand to the ground. Feel same whenever anything hurts your wife

6) Whenever you are using your phone to make a serious call, you always want to stay away from distractions. Treat your wife the same way when discussing serious issues

7) Your phone contains so much inside; your contacts, codes, memorable pictures etc, hence the value you place on it. Your wife has some treasures hidden in her, please value her.

cool Sometimes when the outer casing of your phone fades, you feel embarrass to hold it in public. Always ensure your wife looks good wherever she goes, remember, she is said to be the glory of the man.

9) Whenever your phone has a problem, you become unavailable to your callers. Let your wife's problems make you unavailable to anything needing your attention, until she is alright.

10) You feel uncomfortable when your phone mouthpiece is having a problem. Let it also disturb you when your wife couldn't get what you are saying, then look for a better way to fix it until she can clearly understand what you are saying. The same applies to your earpiece; make sure you always remove anything that will block your ears from hearing and listening to her.

11) Like you use your phone to browse the internet, interact with friends from different social networks. Let your wife also become a platform for your social interaction with family and friends. Also there are so many resources in your wife that you never knew of, just be humble enough and browse through, you'll be surprise that your wife knows so much, it's just like your phone, how you don't know everything it can do.

Remember just as you know you cannot live without a phone in the 21st century, so also you cannot live without your wife!

Courtesy: NigerianPropertyforum.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2017
my phone doesnt nag me.
My phone doesnt pinch or scratch me.
My phone doesn't complain.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by TrapHedges(m): 12:01am On May 19, 2017
Yawns

np
kendrick lamer yah!
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 19, 2017
I don laff tire, as much as i wan tackle the OP i no see any reason lol.

Funny but true, which kain phone my woman go be o. Make i no reveal am but definitely not china phone.

2) You hate to see your phone stay without money (airtime). You should also hate to see your wife stay without money.

Even if i have to dial *606# to borrow airtime? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Darammliveth(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2017
Very much thoughtful.... Nice one Op
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Nobody: 12:05am On May 19, 2017
Op bravo wink

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Padiga: 12:06am On May 19, 2017
I leave my phone whenever I want it and pick it whenever I want it.
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Nobody: 12:27am On May 19, 2017
women haff suffered, so we now compare them to phone..SMH for d OP.
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by pocohantas(f): 12:52am On May 19, 2017
NevetsIbot:
my phone doesnt nag me.

My phone doesnt pinch or scratch me.

My phone doesn't complain.
My phone won't beat me because I nag.

My phone can't cheat on me.

My phone won't leave me at home to go watch La liga.
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by IdeyFindWife: 3:38am On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

My phone won't leave me at home to go watch La liga.
grin

That was a low-blow?

Yhu were joking with the LaLiga part right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by smardray(m): 5:31am On May 19, 2017
I jst bought a new phone bro..maybe i shu kuku change my wife
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 19, 2017
smardray:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no well ooo.
Of you can transfer all the qualities and everything you save in the old phone with the sim card to to the new one, then take a new wife and do as much both her personalities.
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by Nobody: 7:07am On May 19, 2017
AND WHEN A NEW PHONE COMES OUT

(with all the shiny, curvy, smooth, package. Being able to do things your old phone isn't capable of doing etc..)

YOU WANNA CHANGE YOUR PHONE OR GET THE NEW ONE.

At least add the new one to the old one.
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by pocohantas(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

That was a low-blow?

Yhu were joking with the LaLiga part right?
Ehn, since we wanna compare ourselves to phones.
Why do you think I am joking?
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by wealthinfos(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
Lashort:
Op bravo wink
ur welcome hun.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by wealthinfos(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
smardray:

Trust me, this new one will soon become old too. You better repair n recucitate the old onesmiley
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by blaquebelle: 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
Nice write up
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by newslifeop: 2:34pm On May 19, 2017
ok
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by NevetsIbot(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
My phone won't leave me at home to go watch La liga. grin
lol. Who you epp? tongue
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by smardray(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
wealthinfos:

Trust me, this new one will soon become old too. You better repair n recucitate the old onesmiley
as the Lord tarries.. I'll keep buying new ones
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by McBrooklyn(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2017

Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by wealthinfos(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
Padiga:
I leave my phone whenever I want it and pick it whenever I want it.

That not romantic of you though. You'v got to change
Re: If You Can Handle Your Phone, You Can Handle Any Woman! by wealthinfos(m): 9:31pm On May 19, 2017
smardray:
as the Lord tarries.. I'll keep buying new ones

Just negodu this one. And i hope u hv sisters and maybe a daughter abi?

(1) (Reply)

Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex / Marriage And Tribalism: What's Wrong With Stereotyping Or What Makes It Right? / African American Youtuber Calls Nigerian Women In Nigeria Whores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.