Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Do Men Like Virgins? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Virgins? (54482 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by swagguElite(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2017
Wysiwyg:

swagguElite's post in the first quote and the post from damosky answers this thread.

Young ladies reading this thread should please keep their virginity if they still have it.

Those men claiming not to like virgins are practically consoling themselves and are not being honest.

Any man, I repeat...any man would love to marry a virgin. Married ones deep down would wish they met their wives a virgin.

I write from experience...marrying a virgin basically means your baby's got no past. You are her past, present, and God-willing...her future.

Every woman has two special registers in their hearts; the man that took away her virginity (more like the one who made her a woman)...and the first man she conceives for. You can never be sure about the second as you will never be able to tell if a lady has ever had an abortion if she's not a virgin. That leads me to the OP's post...a woman who could lie about virginity should never be trusted. It basically means she could have had 25 partners and would go ahead to say JUST 2.

A man who has had 10 partners at a gathering would walk in heads high...his wife would see those women as sluts. On the other hand, a woman who has had 5 partners at an event would walk in heads bowed. The partners would perceive the husband as...you know what I mean right.

For the guys who don't like virgins...fall in love...then run into your lady's first one day...or just bring up the topic and observe how she melts talking about him or at his sight.

A virgin in the hands of the right man...would make a proud husband...anytime...any day. From experience, I rest my pen.

Cheers!
THUMBS UP! ...yuar as REAL AS ME & YOU! wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 20, 2017
My Friend's case worst sef. She lied to the Guy she is virgin and they married. Only for the husband to discover on the wedding night. According to her to say the Man is heart broken is an understatement. Now almost 2 years after marriage the Man is still heart broken and betrayed. And she is not sure if the guy loves her or not and after confronting him a while ago the Husband told her he is indifferent and don't care about Love with her or anything else and wish he never married her. He cannot divorce her because they are cousins.

They are Fulanis and the marry their cousins and value virgins like nothing else.

Bottom line. Don't lie if you know you'd be caught.

Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like men lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut. Because if he truly loved her instead of trying to hit that, he wouldn't have left. Just like that.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by BabaRamota1980: 4:39pm On May 20, 2017
Huee:

cheesy
Don't stress it... that's the real me tongue

Dont stress it ke? Na me you dey talk to like that?
Emi, baba ramo...ehn, a whole me!

Omoge you fine o, me like. Huee.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Rapaltar(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2017
Oh well.. .

There was this chick I got involved with...she came around and we fvcked..then she went all "I was raped when I was 12, so technically I was a virgin till we both bleeped" ...Wtf tho?? Nobody ass u question plus pussy wey seem endless like say na abyss u dey tell me say u never bleep before... Like say I ask am question.. . That turned me off.. ..i knew she lied bout been raped when she was 12, na normal yarns wey all these girls the throw their weights behind now be that.. ..plus I know her ex... And he fvcked her too... She told him her normal after sex mantra. "I was raped at 12"

All I'm saying is, ioont give any flying fvck if Uv bleeped or not.. .na virgin me be?? Just come plain...shikenan....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
As for me, virginity is not a priority to choosing a wife. My priorities are obedience, ability to forsake old ways, moral uprightness, decency, faithfulness and honesty
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2017
who hate fresh thing
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by HARDDON: 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
Op, could u really tell us what happened? Cos i can see u decieved every1 else but not me.

If u cant, here let me help you: She didnt lie she was a Virgin. That was actually d truth! Just that she met n mated a guy after that n got disvirgined.
She didnt know how to tell him dis new truth n had to lie that she wasnt really a V from d onset! Easier of two evils. N he found out when they made luv for d first time that she wasnt really. Hence d rage n d dump! She didnt just from d blues tell him

See? You didnt fool me
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by HARDDON: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
As for me, virginity is not a priority to choosing a wife. My priorities are obedience, ability to forsake old ways, moral uprightness, decency, faithfulness and honesty

All these without communication n blending, u wud win medal for most cheating Husby of d 21st century!
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2017
HARDDON:

All these without communication n blending, u wud win medal for most cheating Husby of d 21st century!
That's true sha. When a lady does not want you to blend her to your taste, cheating is inevitable cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2017
Haryohdeji:

that is how one girl lie to me she was a virgin 3yrs back, n came to me for sex when she was on her period to deceive me....thank God I saw her pad when she was putting off her paint..... that is how she would have deceive me.

that day was the end of the relationship
This one strong gidi gan ooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
Emmacj19:

Bro the first and best thing is your happiness and when you find the particular girl you may not bother about her virginity as it will be nothing to you. She may possess all the features you want and, i bet you u may not remember anything like virginity , just get the personality you want, love isn't about sex. A girl dat has your love may not be a virgin. . Don't loose your life partner just because she was in the wrong hand nd God let her out to meet you . it's about love not virginity
May God bless your reasoning bro
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:01am On May 21, 2017
thornapple:

You know you show no interest in girls in private, virgin or no Virgin.
Why are you playing the victim in public?.
Big lie.
I show interest in girls.
I send them Bible passages, edifying articles and good will messages apart from free counselling.
Do you want to deny it?. grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 21, 2017
Hyerin:

You're so funny. I forgot to laugh. My alias is hyerin, not hymen. Get it right. Stop trying to make a fool out of yourself. grin
yes ma. But it is not fair callin me a fool na just because I want to be ur friend. wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God bless your reasoning bro

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Big lie.
I send them Bible passages, edifying articles and good will messages apart from free counselling.

That's just exactly what i am saying. When you spend all your life pastoring and showing absolutely lack of interest except in a clergy job no one sent you to do, you come here in public insinuating you had been searching but having broken relationships.
Look, i enjoyed my association and interaction with you but i don't want to see you acting like a hypocrite.
You'll have problems with me if you make me believe you are one. I am just warning you.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by jayooh: 1:31pm On May 21, 2017
Sincere4u:

Big lie.

It's like this one had a thing or 2 for you, and you clearly looked the other way wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:

That's just exactly what i am saying. When you spend all your life pastoring and showing absolutely lack of interest except in a clergy job no one sent you to do, you come here in public insinuating you had been searching but having broken relationships.
Look, i enjoyed my association and interaction with you but i don't want to see you acting like a hypocrite.
You'll have problems with me if you make me believe you are one. I am just warning you.

Pretty, i am not after picking a fight with you but i just want to state that if you have issues with sincere4u why not engage him in private chat than call him out here.
I've known him much more longer than you and one thing i can beat my chest on is the fact he isn't a hypocrite. He's far from that besides i happen to know quite a bit of his past so understands what he could be making reference to.
Shalom.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2017
karacta1:

Pretty, i am not after picking a fight with you but i just want to state that if you have issues with sincere4u why not engage him in private chat than call him out here.
I've known him much more longer than you and one thing i can beat my chest on is the fact he isn't a hypocrite. He's far from that besides i happen to know quite a bit of his past so understands what he could be making reference to.
Shalom.
Now you get off my mention.
Who called you into this?.
Moreover i never stated he is a hypocrite but that he seems to be acting like one.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:

Now you get off my mention.
Who called you into this?.
Moreover i never stated he is a hypocrite but that he seems to be acting like one.
Calm down now. Why u de vex like this?.
I never stated you called him a hypocrite either so stop misquoting me too.
Was only suing for peace at the same time making it clear he had never been a hypocrite.
Girly you look too Charming to be acting like this.
Cheer up for me nah. wink wink
Don't you care to know if i am searching?. wink
I am not a pastor so i make my intentions known rather than go about spreading the gospel like sincere4u while good things pass me by. wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 23, 2017
karacta1:

Calm down now. Why u de vex like this?.
I never stated you called him a hypocrite either so stop misquoting me too.
Was only suing for peace at the same time making it clear he had never been a hypocrite.
Girly you look too Charming to be acting like this.
Cheer up for me nah. wink wink
Don't you care to know if i am searching?. wink
I am not a pastor so i make my intentions known rather than go about spreading the gospel like sincere4u while good things pass me by. wink
What's the meaning of this and why did you send me pm?.

maybe you haven't noticed the lady you had been following and dedicated much of your time and efforts here on nairaland just unfollowed you.
hahahahaha.

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 12:56am On May 23, 2017
thornapple:

What's the meaning of this and why did you send me pm?.

maybe you haven't noticed the lady you had been following and dedicated much of your time and efforts here on nairaland just unfollowed you.
hahahahaha.

Who??
Who do you mean unfollowdd me?.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 23, 2017
karacta1:

Who??
Who do you mean unfollowdd me?.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2017
thornapple:

Your lily.queeny you had been sheepishly following for months since you became a nairalander.
Whose blog even serves as your signature till date.
grin grin grin

Oooo.
Well it's a shame but i am not surprised anymore.
Where is that sincere4u!.
Sincere4u deceived me about lilyqueeny.
Have to ring him up now!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:05am On May 23, 2017
karacta1:

Oooo.
Have to ring him up now!!

So you even have his phone number?.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 6:16am On May 23, 2017
karacta1:

Oooo.
Well it's a shame but i am not surprised anymore.
Where is that sincere4u!.
Sincere4u deceived me about lilyqueeny.
Have to ring him up now!!!!
It's ok bro.
I understand how you feel. No need taking it personal. you were not the only one she unfollowed and i never meant to deceive you.
I told you in the beginning lilyqueeny is full of surprises, remember.
Take this to be one of those surprises. She has her own peculiarities like anyone else. Any lady could've acted like that. It's in them except the very matured ones.
Ladies generally can be very irrational.
She isn't perfect, no one is. She's only but a human being.
Thanks for being there when i needed you. For sticking your neck out for her. For your time and efforts in watching her back and rising to her defence when she came under attacks and heavy criticisms.
Thanks for everything and the bans you suffered because of her.
i also got banned a couple of times myself.
God will reward you.
Try to move on and associate with others. There are many other interesting people you could still meet here who may not be so irrational but if you insist on deactivating like you had planned months earlier, there is nothing stopping you.
Peace my friend.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2017
thornapple:

lwkmd grin grin grin.
That's one thing i like about you.
Honestly if all Christians were like you most churches today do still be upholding the tenets of Biblical principles than allowing themselves to be led astray by few individuals they regard as supreme leaders that can't be questioned even when they are obviously wrong.
We need More people like you in the churches that could call the bluff of any erring leader without blinking.
Now, regarding the issue you raised, you'll agree with me i do qualify as a love peddler should one show interest in every girl he comes in contact with even if he's searching.
Feelings are personal things. Kinda private concerns.
As a man I have my private life so do even Pastors and men of God of which i am not even one.
Now, in my private little corner things could be going right or wrong with tremendous effect on me and no one has to know cos it's private business.
How we relate with people depends on what we take them for or what they mean to us.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by ArcToyin(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like men lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut. Because if he truly loved her instead of trying to hit that, he wouldn't have left. Just like that.
It is a lesson for the upcoming ones and the rest not to spread their leg because of deceitful teasing and peanut.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by kennies12(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
I ve a virgin girlfriend at 23 but I don't fancy anything about virginity. it makes me angry sometimes
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by weyreypey: 5:44am On Aug 28, 2020
amuokuko:
A "used" woman loses alignment.
A "Used" man gains experience..

So if after being a master in the field of fuckery why would I buy a fan belt the diameter is more than its pulley...

In essence, no man likes depleted ware...

Lastly, not all men like Virgins...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video) / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.