Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,798 members, 7,866,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series) (595 Views)

Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / Facebook User Caught His Girl Cheating On Her Bd,see What He Did With The Gift / Myth Of Singleness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series) by aboveonly(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2017
Sometimes I wish everyone were single like me—a simpler life in many ways! But celibacy is not for everyone any more than marriage is. God gives the gift of the single life to some, the gift of the married life to others. (1 Corinthians 7: 7 MSG)

Dear Single friends,

One of the gifts of Singleness is that singles have the ability to SERVE God UNDISTRACTED. However, you must not take it for granted...don't waste the opportunity to build your spiritual stamina, christian values (Galatians 5:22-23), and christian character. You will sure need them when you enter the new terrain called #marriage.

If you are not on fire for God and be sure about you salvation while single and without distraction, i wonder how you would cope when you eventually get married.

www.courtshipthenmarriage..com

The journey to the marriage institution begins now...."Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do." (Ephesians 5:17 NLT)

"And now I entrust you to God and the message of his grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those he has set apart for himself. Acts 20:32 NLT

Stay blessed and focused in Jesus name.

Your friend,
@aboveonly
courtshipguide@gmail.com

Re: The Gift Of Singleness (courtship Guide Series) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 19, 2017
grin

Yah...right!
NO BOYFRIEND. NO PROBLEM tongue

#TeamVirgin #TeamExotica #TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed On Toyota Camry Pencil Light... / Angry Mob Kills Man For Stabbing Woman To Death (disturbing Photos) / Advice On Pregnancy Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.