Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days (896 Views)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / Buhari Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As 'made-in-nigeria Dress Day' / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by 2000viewsNg(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2017
The Federal Government has approved the adoption of Mondays and Wednesdays of every week as Made-in-Nigeria Dress Days across the country.
We heard that the approval was contained in a letter from the Federal Ministry of Information & Culture which was addressed to the Executive Secretary of National Institute for Cultural Orientation (NICO), Barclays Foubiri Ayakoroma.
It reads in part: “The Federal Executive Council (FEC), at its meeting of Wednesday, 1st February 2017, has approved the adoption of Mondays and Wednesdays of every week as Made-in-Nigeria Dress Days as part of measures to uplift the nation’s culture and promote Made-in-Nigeria textile products”.
We also heard that the Minister of Information and Culture, Mr Lai Mohammed has directed NICO to provide a proposal on how to effectively implement the Made-in-Nigeria Dress Days policy
read more

http://2000views.com.ng/fg-declares-mondays-and-wednesdays-as-made-in-nigeria-dress-days/
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by youngest85(m): 8:48am On May 19, 2017
Iffahear
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by 2000viewsNg(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2017
seee

Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by uknownforce: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
I Think its high time I start wearing made in Nigeria clothes
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Nobody: 9:11am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=uknownforce post=56666409]I Think its high time I start wearing made in Nigeria clothes[quote]
I'm in king square Benin, come and force me to wear made in Nigeria clothes.
When they are sick dey use made in overseas hospital
When dey want to school their children it's made overseas school.
For vacation it's overseas.
All the phones and our house appliances is there anyone that was made in Nigeria. Not to talk about the airplane and flashy cars dey cruse around town with. Hypocrite citizens and government.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Nobody: 9:21am On May 19, 2017
Army nor follow for this one o ,if you wear babariga go work na shege you go see grin
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by 2000viewsNg(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2017
lol
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Daywalker1: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
We will not wear it. Did they buy our cloths for us? Misplace priority
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by swagguElite(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
So yuar telling me ...if I don't wear the yeye dress someone would arrest n detain for not wearing dress! ... What a stewpid idea!

...whether I wear Nigerian dress or Chinese skirt! ... No one can arrest me for being broke to buy a new dress! ...even if I had the money ...I would use it to wipe sweat of my ass n dump it in the front pocket of the police! tongue
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Mujaheeeden: 10:28am On May 19, 2017
Another policy of this government that makes them look unserious. They need to practise everything they preach first
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by 2000viewsNg(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Another policy of this government that makes them look unserious. They need to practise everything they preach first
true talk
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Crystolexy: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
Nonsense, who is listening to Nigerian government?
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Kyase(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
uknownforce:
I Think its high time I start wearing made in Nigeria clothes
same here
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by Articul8(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2017
I once heard Thursday oo
Re: FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-in-nigeria Dress Days by abeyaktech: 2:14pm On May 19, 2017
Is it going to reduce the cost of food? Nonsense...

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Very Healthy - Lai Mohammed / Coordinating President Fail To Attend ECOWAS Summit Avoiding Israeli PM / We Are Not Voting Again,we Are Counting Our Remaining Eggs-biafrans To Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.