Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single (80520 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single – #5 Will / Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by sunkieisland(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:
7 Dr Fatimah Atiku Abubakar:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

The post appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.

She's a spitting image of Atiku. no DNA test required

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dangotesmummy: 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
nobleblood:

Lol see.me here. They wanted to engage their jobs. Fine with them. Obviousely marriage is not their thing. But don't goan be slaying small fine boys for corner. That one will take from the whole sophisticated strong will persona being created
I know una go still find something to criticize about

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by piagetskinner(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2017
Fatima Abubakar is her father's replica....

choi like say the reprint her father face

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Richyicon(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2017
Abeg I need their numbers plsssss
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Destined2win: 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Btruth:
lol. ..... abi ooooo. truth is that, those ladies can never be satisfied with any man. They've tested all the good things of life. Some of them will even prefer women to men, because for them "love" has no meaning to them. All they wanted is money and power, and they've got them. So, men around them will be like toy. Study them all well. They will be BOSSY.
You right. Anything they do now will be mostly for personal pleasure
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by stam101(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=Mandesz post=56675625]
d most useless write-up in recent time. another propagandist trying to seek recognition. in wic country is gbemisola a two term senator? not in naija! [/quote

Some times you people should not come here and embarrass ur selves for crying out loud]
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by cj4humanity: 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin Chai!!!, some people no get hand work for this country. Especially the bloggers. grin grin grin

How does their being single affect our sick president and his coordinator?

Huge LOL cheesy this guy is funny. Coordinator in deed
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by bizzibodi(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
Aruma Oteh is married with kids

get ur fact well abeg
some1 who has Ms before her name married with children?use yu educated brain na!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by arleck(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2017
i wouldnt mind having all of em as wives grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Which of them fresh pass undecided, hmmm
Probably Dj Cuppy or na Coupon be her name..

I hear say Victor Anchiebe don use him relegation prick damage that 1, make I think more, eh eh

Guy you dey craze gan o! How you take know?!

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by donqx: 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Nice
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Siscooh: 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Only the never married before should be mentioned here
Thank you
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by LordOfNaira: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Which of them fresh pass undecided, hmmm
Probably Dj Cuppy or na Coupon be her name..

I hear say Victor Anchiebe don use him relegation prick damage that 1, make I think more, eh eh

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Btruth: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Destined2win:
You right. Anything they do now will be mostly for personal pleasure
exactly. And mind you about 90% of them will have their joy stick close by, so what will they need men for?

Lol
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by nobleblood: 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I know una go still find something to criticize about

Hahaha..you no know we? Na the work weh we de do chalie.!
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by TinaAnita(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
Watin consign mua? I care less

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
they arent single at OP..they just wanna remain unmarried as most of them go get sugar boy wey go dey sample them any time. who marriage help?

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by LordOfNaira: 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
naijaboiy:
They're mostly divorcees not single women. undecided

And he even put "still" as though they have all always been single!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by EngrChidi(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:

Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar is the first child of Hajiya Titi Atiku Abubakar for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa and former Vice President of Nigeria. She is a medical doctor who prefers a quiet life away from social glare.

The doctor who is in her late thirties is single but it is unclear whether she likes anyone.

abi her papa don sacrifix her for power ne?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
This girl does not like Anichebe.

Anichebe is just wasting his resources.

The girl's just fooling around.
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by RaeMystix: 2:16pm On May 19, 2017
Perhaps they want to be married to someone who is actually in it for love and not for a come up. grin
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
even with a million dollars, I WILL STILL REJECT MARRYING ANY OF THEM
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by majamajic(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2017
No Igbo girl ? angry angry
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by moststylish(m): 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
stam101:

walai this one is not beautiful
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2017
some of them will be sleeping with small small boys
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Collyno82(m): 2:49pm On May 19, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:
Aruma Oteh is married with kids

get ur fact well abeg
not too sure but all I no is DAT she is a mother
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by olusola200: 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
Atiku daughter resemble her papa die
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by dembularrr: 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Just gimme cuppy and I'll manage

Btw, Atiku daughter looks like a man

biko sucking what?
Re: 7 Beautiful Daughters Of Nigeria’s Wealthiest Men Who Are Still Single by Sebastine1994(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
I must commend you for your time used to compile this list. Seriously speaking you must be stalking these ladies and mama's. Or do you want to marry a billionaire daughter? You must have a hidden agenda. But that aside.
My fathers wealth should be an avenue for me to get funding to establish my own BUSINESS and carve my own path instead of waiting for inheritance. I dont envy rich kids. I am me. I look for problems to solve and I will be rich too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Photo Of Wizkid's New House / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.